May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Well this thing worked out after all.

I was lucky to get 3 responses from ladies who were brave enough to respond.

against initial apprehensions, they turned out to be amazing people who made it all worthwhile

And now for the hard part.... Bahala na.

Look what I got myself into.

Ms. S- I admire your candor. Life indeed is too short. Slow down on your coffee. And dont worry, youll get out of that credit card rut soon enough. Just maintain your payments and dont spend. Before you know it, balanse ka na.

Ms. L- after that major case of mistaken identity you came out of it well enough. And gave me quite a few laughs. Im with you- GINEBRA Forever.

Ms. J- honestly I dont like Neruda. But I agree with you- Jamie Foxx sure deserved the oscar.

This may be OT

I have not met anyone, nor have been to any of the events here.

To name names is not only premature but also foolish.  Surely I cannot base choices by postings here. Avatars are inaccurate and sometimes totally misleading. Going with what others choose is out of the question.

Having said that, let me propose an experiment:

I am open to meeting someone (criteria below) then I  will decide not who i want to date but who i want to date AGAIN.

Sensible, Confident, funny ladies 25-35 who can laugh at themselves, enjoys lattes or cocktails, who are not too serious and stiff.  And willing to take a chance- realizing that life is just chance encounters anyway. Its also a given that geography plays a major factor.

If you feel the need to meet someone to chat on everthing imaginable over coffee, isaw or anything imaginable then drop me a line. I prefer PM.

CANTSLEEP

....is 30 single, highly mobile, lives alone, has a pet dog and fish, smokes red Marlboros, prefers beer over wine, technologically adept, has been around the block, is a non-practicing catholic, lives and operates around Ortigas Center, Pasig. 

... and hoping this experiment works.

• 4 weeks later...