May I Ask You Out on a Date?

im really curious about some peepz here but i do not know a lot of em since im a newbie... well, glad to be here and i hope i can meet my man soon... :)

welcome to mtc...'want to meet your man sooner than you wish for? how about a coffee date? am prettty sure i can give a positive answer to whatever curiosity you have had. :D

:cool:

uhm, id like to find out...

well, the only way to find out is to have a mutually agreed date, don't you think so?

and to start the ball rolling, may i request for your number via PM?

(had to ask for your permission....you may be a sexy_bitch but even a gentle bastard like I, should show some respect.)

Edited by ngneer_hk
hahaha...no problemo dude, i have a private jet! doubtful? go ask your amigos n amigas from down south... :rolleyes: :lol:

para nde OT, Sexy_bitch !

well, the only way to find out is to have a mutually agreed date, don't you think so?

and to start the ball rolling, may i request for your number via PM?

(had to ask for your permission....you may be a sexy_bitch but even a gentle bastard like I, should show some respect.)

hahahahahaha :lol: i will definitely ask around dude and by the way, you are smooth mastah B)

para di OT, si big meanie pa rin :blush: