May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
si RAINE - kasi sabi ni ginny crush niya ako!!! :lol: :wub:

si swit_lass - definitely a perfect 10 date! :) :wub:

si G23 - she's so gorgeous kasi!!! :) :wub:

si KIZMET - she's so sweet :) :wub:

si OCHO - she has a big boobs and a nice companion!!! nice to talk with!!! :) :wub:

yaaan papadate kita kay swit lass :boo:

salamas ha? :) teka, dinner natin ha? :P

Guest YUM YUM

next week if you like dahlen! :lol: basta ikaw!!! :lol: wag lang ito mababasa ng boylet mo and nanay macy mo!!! he he he :lol:

and ....... a date with swit??? :unsure: let me think of it muna??? :unsure: KAAAAAAILAN??? :evil: :boo: :evil:

Edited by YUM YUM
Guest the_eight_of_orbs
next week if you like dahlen! :lol: basta ikaw!!! :lol: wag lang ito mababasa ng boylet mo and nanay macy mo!!! he he he :lol:

and ....... a date with swit??? :unsure: let me think of it muna??? :unsure: KAAAAAAILAN??? :evil: :boo: :evil:

pag dating mo na lang from taipei pra may legit excuse tayo magkita! :boo: :lol: kasi uuwian mo ko ng dried beef :boo:

Guest YUM YUM
pag dating mo na lang from taipei pra may legit excuse tayo magkita! :boo: :lol: kasi uuwian mo ko ng dried beef :boo:

i might not push through with the taipe trip..... em thinking mself of riding a handsome dirtbike and flyin like a wild dick in marcos highway on that bike, if im goin to taipe i have to postpone another year the dirtbike....cnt decide yet, anyways teks teks na lang tayo - pag fertile ang sched mo as in open and hard and standing naman ang ride ko and pocket ---- dinner tayo sweetie!!! he he he :lol:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
i might not push through with the taipe trip..... em thinking mself of riding a handsome dirtbike and flyin like a wild dick in marcos highway on that bike, if im goin to taipe i have to postpone another year the dirtbike....cnt decide yet, anyways teks teks na lang tayo - pag fertile ang sched mo as in open and hard and standing naman ang ride ko and pocket ---- dinner tayo sweetie!!! he he he :lol:

parang ang bastush pero hinde :P :lol: sige ayan, may makakadate ka na :P

yahoo :wub: :blush: :* :cool: payag na si NZCHICK na magdate kami :D

kaso kelan pa yun.hmmmmmm sabi nya january pa daw sya uuwi dito kasi nauna na un kapatid nya :( so antay pa ako ng 8 mos. maalala pa kaya nya na may date kami nun :unsure:

hehe of course i will if u keep reminding me ;)

@randerthall--> bakit sis mo lang si MA? ano ka ba.. babe yan!!

you know nz i've met her personally, talked to her and even seen some revealing photos (nice pics btw mlj :lol: ) :blink: a babe she might be, but she will always be a little sis to me ;) besides, it would be incest and mlj might never give that atari shirt i always wanted :lol:

you know nz i've met her personally, talked to her and even seen some revealing photos (nice pics btw mlj :lol: ) :blink: a babe she might be, but she will always be a little sis to me ;) besides, it would be incest and mlj might never give that atari shirt i always wanted :lol:

:) that's so nice to hear.. I think it's better anyway to have a good friend than a date ;)