May I Ask You Out on a Date?

im a newbie here. i wana date a mtc lady. i guarantee hapiness on dis date, learning n growth. any interested lady, pls pm me n il b in touch

PLs do not post offline topic dude ... and dont advertise them to PM you .. Please read the thread Description .. If you are newbie then fine but dont advertise them to PM you ... This is not PM me thread Iam Looking for a date .. ok

dude,your sayin adult??? have you looked around??? this is for fun...

do you want to discuss the economy?

current events?

Politics?

And also, I AM acting like an adult. (you should meet the posters sa other sites na nagpopost ng 100 hate messeges agains you)

I mean............. OK pipol, kau na decide if im acting "adult" or not, ayt?

hahahaah... you know kid... i like your style... very cool.. daming nainis sayo ha....... .. ang saya saya :cool:

hmmmmm...based on the avatars i've seen so far of mtc ladies which show their pics, i'd like to date swit_lass and jennybaby...pero suntok ata sa buwan yan...

anyway, i've already dated a few mtc ladies and i enjoyed their company...i hope they also enjoyed my company... :)

Dude its worth a try .. Its up to you if you are willing to take the risk .. but its really worth the try ... you might not know you might get lucky .... :D

hmm... interestin' thread ei... :rolleyes: :cool:

just a date nwei... why not? any lady who will also feel the same way as the guy does... and that would be fine...

:cool:

for mah part... hmm... let's see... would be nice to "date" ladies I know... like Skydeath, Immaculate_Bitch (wherever they are, am sure they're doin fine :rolleyes: :wub: )... and then... Lusciousmilk... Psychosexy... Nene (both are party peeps I know)... :cool: :cool: ... well so many to mention but... have to sharpen mah memory of their handles though...

Good luck to us guys though... :lol: :D

hmm... interestin' thread ei... :rolleyes: :cool:

just a date nwei... why not? any lady who will also feel the same way as the guy does... and that would be fine...

:cool:

for mah part... hmm... let's see... would be nice to "date" ladies I know... like Skydeath, Immaculate_Bitch (wherever they are, am sure they're doin fine :rolleyes: :wub: )... and then... Lusciousmilk... Psychosexy... Nene (both are party peeps I know)... :cool: :cool: ... well so many to mention but... have to sharpen mah memory of their handles though...

Good luck to us guys though... :lol: :D

ok then freshen up and sharpen that mind of yours .. and list it all dude .. you might not know you might get a chance or two .. :evil:

hmmmmm...based on the avatars i've seen so far of mtc ladies which show their pics, i'd like to date swit_lass and jennybaby...pero suntok ata sa buwan yan...

anyway, i've already dated a few mtc ladies and i enjoyed their company...i hope they also enjoyed my company... :)

thanks, my dear... be careful with avatars though! they can be really deceiving! :evil: :lol:

although swit really is gorgeous, and i am truly sexy! wahahahha!! ang kapal!!!!!!! :lol: :blush: :lol:

teka san mo nmn kami ide-date ng sis ko? :rolleyes:

hi jenny baby... dito lang pala kita makikita ulit... musa ka na? pwede ba kita maka date from mtc? ;)

im ok.. kaya lng po mahirap ako i-date kasi po super busy e wehehhe... unless bibisitahin mo me sa gig ko.. pero dpat may dala kang japanese food for me ha! wahahaha!!! :lol: