• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

• 1 month later...

money and gas wise i'll go with Hyundai Accent.. Not sure though with the aftersales and availability of spare parts.

Mitsubishi Adventure is okay also lalo na yung super sport nila for an 800k.

For gas type:

It will be vios or city for sedan type (budget friendly pa since they're ranging from 600k up to 700k plus the resale value). Not sure though with compact cars.

But if you have enough budget. Go for Toyota Hilux, Isuzu's Crosswind, Hyundai's i30, Ford's Focus.

In Short, mostly diesel type cars. Maintain it wisely and you'll never have any problems. Mahal nga parts, pero kapag pinalitan mo naman sobrang tagal bago ulit masira.

It depends on what your main purpose is. If it's just going to point A - point B at the least amount of fuel, get the smallest and cheapest one.

If you need to carry more people, then get a bigger car.

If you want pogi points and prestige, get a Honda.

If you want reliability and dependability, get a Toyota.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

para sakin. accent siguro ngayon. yung last year version na diesel ha. madaming taxi ang gumagamit nun. at hindi lang sya matipid ha! mabilis pa! hindi mukhang diesel yung bilis nya eh. try to observe taxis that use accent. tignan mo kung gaano sya kabilis. maliit pa sya kaya madali din isingit

agree, pero out of stock na daw...

Hi Guys... I'm planing to buy a car in a couple of months time... this one is for the family, so I was thinking of something along the lines of the Inova, Adventure, Crosswind and APV.

I wanted something that's usable for the family but can be used everyday too. The wife and I have looked at the various models currently offered and (she) decided on the APV Type II (GLX or GLS trim). It's a very underrated car and quite affordable too. I was worrying about the power and speed at first, but then I figured that she wouldn't be driving fast in it, so there is really NO NEED FOR SPEED. The real clincher though were the 3rd row seats, on the other models, the 3rd row seats looked like they were added as an afterthought. Low seats and very little leg room on the third row does not make a very comfortable ride for adults. On the APV, the 3rd row seats look very comfy.

Initially I rooted for the Sportivo because of it being an Isuzu. Isuzu vehicles are known for their rugged reliability. The down side is the price, at well over a million, I only need a few more bucks and I can get myself an SUV. Sure there are lower trims of the Crosswind, but the only ones really worth buying are the Sportivo and XTRM trims... oh, and the 3rd row seats...

Inova : The very first time I rode on one, I was seated on the 3rd row for a two-hour ride. It was an experience I would not like to go through again. The second row seats are ok, unless you are seated in the middle. Although, Inovas are quite popular now, and some people swear by their reliability, I really have no love for this one.

Avanza : Even the 2nd row is uncomfortable... my heart bleeds for the people who will be on the back.

Adventure : I really like it... noon pa. The only down side is, again, the third row seats... mababa talaga... not very comfortable for long rides.

so there goes.... please post your comments and your opinions. All Intelligent opinions will be appreciated.