The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

yes, i've got my own parking space. grabe - everytime I see something in buy and sell for a Honda Jazz, bilis mabili.

anybody got experience with those adds for brand new but offering financing? ayaw ng cash or company car loan :(

baka masyado na mahal ang o6 civic. mas mahal na nga yung 1.5 Jazz CVT compared to 1.6 M/T VTI Civic eh (because of discounts). Not sure about EVAT. I see maraming new City... I'm thinking of that as well. disappointing that the 1.3 variants have no safety features. that sucks

Oh.... I'm getting a 1.6 Chevy Optra LS. I did a comparison of cars in the 1.6 category and the Optra is the best value for your money. Its fully loaded although I hear that the Optra's milage is not as good as an altis. I'll be getting my unit this weekend.

I'm also hoping to sell my Toyota Echo as soon as possible. :lol:

complicated, try to chk the price over the phone b4 ur u go with ur brothers name. then pag nasa showroom ka na reconfirm again with ur name na or vise versa with another sales agent. to get to the cheapest price. ask for a supervisor type na sales person mas may authority to cut n decide on the price.

a. luk and go to a showroom with trail of showroom na sunod-sunod lyk santa mesa or quezon ave. (toyota, honda, mit, mazda) mas may laban ka coz takot ng agent mapunta ka sa neighboring showrooms or go to a showroom na hindi exclusive or 1-brand lang. yung all in 1 na showroom. lastly let them know na fleet ang bibilhin mo or may 2nd unit pa. u'll be amaze how the price will differ fr a single unit.

sori no info sa financing coz yung 3 unit na kia namin bro ko ang nakipagusap.

we didn't get a discount sa first unit but the 2nd n 3rd amazing.

yan kinalawang na at gasgas coz sa labas lang ang parking but we did learn smetechnique in buying cars.

til then :)

p.s. toyota stil cheapest in terms of parts with VVTI engine it's fuel economy should be in-line with honda.

yes, i've got my own parking space.  grabe - everytime I see something in buy and sell for a Honda Jazz, bilis mabili.

anybody got experience with those adds for brand new but offering financing?  ayaw ng cash or company car loan :(

baka masyado na mahal ang o6 civic.  mas mahal na nga yung 1.5 Jazz CVT compared to 1.6 M/T VTI Civic eh (because of discounts).  Not sure about EVAT.  I see maraming new City... I'm thinking of that as well.  disappointing that the 1.3 variants have no safety features.  that sucks

try to inquire sa mga bank financing , just go to any honda dealer , mayrun na naka standby bank representative or in-house .

last aug to sept , banco de oro had a promo & they give 2 months grace period from the date of approval.

or call up any bank financing they have plan , BPI FAMILY, UCPB ...

mukhang in-house financing kasi taga casa din daw siya. Pero ayaw nga ng cash or company car loan. 0.87% monthly. A little steep compared to my company car loan 3-4% annually yata. Still unsure, mag-inquire pa ako eh.

No idea, how to post. Try mo ww.autolink.ph - register and post. tapos dito sa MTC mayrun din buy and sell.

Oh.... I'm getting a 1.6 Chevy Optra LS. I did a comparison of cars in the 1.6 category and the Optra is the best value for your money. Its fully loaded although I hear that the Optra's milage is not as good as an altis. I'll be getting my unit this weekend.

I'm also hoping to sell my Toyota Echo as soon as possible.    :lol:

very true......my mom's chevy is truly the best! i've been thru biz trips in southeast asia particularly singapore, malaysia and thailand, and the optra is very much visible...my singaporean friend told me that it is the best seller in singapore..... a milestone car indeed, gawa pla ito sa super hitech GM factory in Thailand! not in korea as erroneously stated by some :)

i think it's resonable price to drop 100,000 ph fr the original price tag per year for a japanese car. ofcourse the lower the better. try to reduce it pagkaya pa.

chk the mileage should be within 30,000km for a 1yr old car. more than that malakas gumamit ang first owner.

ask for the manuals, brochure and check list plus the original OR and CR or if 1 of them is missing hindi na sya first owner.

chk the wiring fr the engine behind the headlight and engine blower pagmaylaslas ang wiring means mahilig mapalit ng accessories. same goes under the dashboard changinging stereo n speakers and car security alam. pag long run problems will occur sa laslas ng wiring. better if it's still untouch. pagmay extra blower or aux fan sa harap ng engine means 2-things only. kulang sa lamig ang aircon or nagover heat ang engine.

anyway this r the pts to avoid since ur buying a 2nd hand car.

til here remember buy what u lyk para walang sisihan sa dulo. :P