• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Spooky Nights!

Here's a story at the physics lab bathroom in St. Scholastica's College, Manila...

It's about a girl and something no one would want in the bathroom with them

The tale: One student wanted privacy while conducting her bathroom business, so she checked into a rarely frequented bathroom beside the physics laboratory. All the other stalls were empty when she came in, and she had heard no one enter, so she was surprised to find a pair of black shoes standing outside her cubicle door. They stood there, perfectly still, seemingly waiting for her to finish, even while the other cubicles were unoccupied. Slightly unsettled, the girl looked away from the shoes, shifting her vision upwards–only to find that a freakishly tall and ghostly nun was leaning on top of the cubicle door, leering at her with a sinister smile.

Take note: Whether or not the story is true, students from this school will agree that the bathroom beside the physics lab is truly unsettling: it has no mirrors, even though marks on the tile walls indicate mirrors had once hung there.

Edited by Daniel_Craig
  • 4 weeks later...

A story to share from Adamson University St. Vincent's Building (Grade School/High School Bldg) used by college student on Saturdays.

Going up the empty stairs to the classroom, a student heard marching. She didn't mind, thinking it was the CAT class conducting training on a Saturday morning. She continued her ascent while the marching was going on. Being a former officer, she got intrigued to see the formation as the marching sounds got closer. Lo and behold, she didn't see anyone even though she continued to hear the sound of the marching feet. She ran to her classroom in fear and when she arrived there, her professor asked why was it that she looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

The student recounted the story to the professor after class in order not to spook other students. The professor's answer was just a knowing smile and a pat on the back.

• 1 month later...

I was with my family on a cross country drive from Denver, Colorado to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming in 2005. It's a very long drive. After about 10 hours of driving on interstate 80 (distance is like going from Manila to Hong Kong) and with a long way to go before reaching Yellowstone, we decided to stop over and spend the night at a place called Rock Springs, in Wyoming. We got there about 12:00 midnight. We were looking for a hotel with vacant rooms. As we approached one of the hotels in the area, my brother, who was driving the minivan, suddenly shouted "multo yon!" I asked him what he was talking about. Sabi niya may nakita siyang babae lumabas sa main entrance ng hotel at naglakad sa ilalim ng hotel canopy papunta sa parking lot. All of a sudden, the lady just vanished in front of his eyes.

Sabi ko sa kanya, "pagod ka lang." After all, we had been driving for so many hours. Akala ko talaga imagination lang niya.

My sister-in-law got off the mini van to inquire about room availability while my brother, my mom, my nephew and I waited inside the van. Medyo matagal yung sister-in-law ko so I thought about stepping out of the van to stretch my legs. I noticed a Ford Econoline E-150 parked in the lot which was identical to the one we have here in Manila. Pati yung kulay, exacto. So I asked my brother to take my photo while posing with the Ford van.

As soon as he took my photo, he shouted again. "Multo!!" Syempre alarmed and excited na ako at the same time. I grabbed my camera from my brother and immmediately reviewed the photo. What I saw intrigued me. It wasn't a physical person like my brother had seen earlier. This one looked like a thick mist. See attached photo.

According to my brother, the ghost passed between him and me, from left to right. It passed the instant the flash of my camera went off.

I went inside the hotel and spotted a security guard. I asked him "sir, by any chance, has there ever been anyone who's ever reported sighting any ghost or other strange occurences at this hotel?"

Ang reply niya: "All the time" as if it were no big deal. Sabi niya, Rock Springs was an old mining town in the 1800's. At that time, the white folk living there imported Chinese workers to work the mines. Matindi daw ang racial discrimination against the Chinese. Marami daw mga Chinese ang pinatay.

One time, while some Chinese workers were inside the mine, some of the white folk blew it up, killing everyone inside the mine. It was at this point that the hauntings began.

I brought my camera to the front desk and asked them to look at the photo of the ghost. The employees passed the camera around and just nodded. "Yeah you see them from time to time" ang comment nila. Parang bale wala din sa kanila.

Sa laki laki ng America, who would have thought we'd end up spending the night in a town where ghost sightings were a normal occurence? post-89680-0-71399100-1362592671.jpg

wow buhay pa pala tong thread na to! Damn! medyo parang nakaside view na babae nga. although madaming mga shows sa tv na rineplicate tong type of ghost pic. sabi nila its a dirty lens or an insect or something that is "tangible". its not that i don't believe in these things - i do as i have experienced some my self- pero minsan kasi its in the viewer's imagination na din minsan. hehe. maniwala ka dito sa middle east grabe din ang hauntings.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nung natutulog ako bigla ako nanaginip at ito ang nakita ko,

http://i.imgur.com/ILgKO6j.jpg

Nakatulog pala ako sa harap ng PC, nung nagising ako ito ang nakita kong muka sa screen ng monitor ko,

http://i.imgur.com/vuw0uXx.jpg

Nagulat ako, sa gulat ko nasuntok ko yung monitor namin at nasira, kinabukasan, bumili ako ng bago..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nung elementary or high school ata ako nun while using the PC (sa second floor ng house)

a burst of air suddenly pushed the bedroom's door open...no one was at the second floor...and walang ka-hangin hangin both in and out of the house...

tumayo lahat ng balahibo ko so I rushed to my bed hanggang sa may dumating na tao LOL

Nung elementary or high school ata ako nun while using the PC (sa second floor ng house)

a burst of air suddenly pushed the bedroom's door open...no one was at the second floor...and walang ka-hangin hangin both in and out of the house...

tumayo lahat ng balahibo ko so I rushed to my bed hanggang sa may dumating na tao LOL

Similar thing happened to my and my ex before pero in SG naman. Our barkada rented a place to hold their christmas party tapos me and my ex were the first ones there, after finishing the setup we got in the mood for some sexy time so we closed and locked off all the doors then went upstairs tapos while we're in the middle of it the door on our room just slammed open! It appeared as if someone just kicked it from the outside pero wala din namang kahangin hangin inside the house. The house was practically deserted and only me and my ex were there. That freaked us both so we stopped. We never talked about that incident ever since.

Geez, talk about spoiling the moment, man.

:excl:

• Like (+1) 1

Similar thing happened to my and my ex before pero in SG naman. Our barkada rented a place to hold their christmas party tapos me and my ex were the first ones there, after finishing the setup we got in the mood for some sexy time so we closed and locked off all the doors then went upstairs tapos while we're in the middle of it the door on our room just slammed open! It appeared as if someone just kicked it from the outside pero wala din namang kahangin hangin inside the house. The house was practically deserted and only me and my ex were there. That freaked us both so we stopped. We never talked about that incident ever since.

Geez, talk about spoiling the moment, man.

:excl:

hahaha that sucks...pero yah sobrang creepy nung ganung experience talaga

^sinabi mo pa pre. I mean, I myself am a very skeptical person pero when things like that starts happening, mapapaisip ka din talaga. A single incident can really turn any non-believer to a believer.

additional info about my story, the place is called a "chalet" pero two story sya and it's still designed as a house. Medyo luma ang interior paints pero its ok naman. The chalet that our friends rented is in the middle of a park na usually pinupuntahan ng mga tao just to have fun, in a way cottage sya tapos beach front pa ang setting so hindi mo iisipin na the place is potentially haunted. The funny thing is, that was like a few days before christmas and every single house na katabi namin are all packed and crowded. Partida brad, naka-lock pa pinto ng kwarto namin ni ex nun, kala mo parang may SWAT team na biglang nag breach ng pinto mo sa sobrang lakas ng pagkakabukas. :rolleyes:

Mas nag overwhelm sa min ng ex ko yung feeling ng confusion kesa fear. Oo natakot kami pero kalaunan we just mostly think "how the heck could that happen?" lolz

Not sure if this still happens dito sa bahay...pero sana hindi na...most of us had experienced this including my dad and our kasambahay...

during afternoons around 3pm or 4pm pag weekdays or pag walang tao sa second floor ng house...we hear footsteps (and I mean footsteps!!! yung tipong may rythm pa) at the second floor bedroom (same bedroom as where I experienced the door thing). Minsan footsteps and minsan naman sabi ng kasambahay namin parang may upuan na hinihila (sound of a wooden chair being dragged) mannn this creeps me out whenever I re-think of this :unsure: