• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Spooky Nights!

this is a real uneditted photo from a pentax ist ds taken sometime midnight enroute to manila from legaspi albay. we were in a nissan van moving around 80 to 100 kph. the intention of the photo is to see if we (people in the van) can capture a photo with a ghost (just for kicks). the first photo i took was not so good as my friend had her eyes closed. but the next one was able to capture something. see upper right side of photo.

shared this with the rest of the people in the van and when it was my turn again to view the photo, the camera stopped working and would not replay the image.

luckily i was still able to download.

ghost photo

here's my story.....

This happens way back 1996, sa old office namin sa Makati, sa BPI condo center, it was already late, around 10:30 pm, ako at yung guard sa lobby nalang ang naiwan sa 15F, and all of the sudden, i heared a running footstep (carpeted yung opis and malakas yung yabag), tumayo ako to see kung sino yon, pero wala naman akong nakitang tao, at first kala ko practical joke yon ng xerox operator namin, but ng sinilip ko yung pantry (dito papunta yung yabag) wtf!!! walang tao, at that point d ko na tinapos yung trabaho ko at umuwi na ko, sa takot ko d ko na na turn off yung pc ko non.

i have been a witness for the most bizarre supernatural encounter there is... start muna tayo sa bagiuo... noong college pa ako.. we have a field trip class that requires a major trip.. ang available and viable trip is baguio....so the whole class went to baguio and stayed sa hotel outside the city. few minutes trip.. the hotel is quite old (forgot the name) and it is situated sa tabi ng bundok.. so yung rooms are located sa baba imbes na pataas.... wherein yung buong class nag stay sapinakabuttom part ng hotel which dont have windows and all.... everybody was getting into there rooms and getting the feel of baguio.. on the end of the floor was that room occupied by two lady classmates of ours (named aileen and veronica).. sila lang ang nasa room normally mga 4 kasi sa room.. so parang spare room nila since lahat ok na naman...they noticed that the lights always malfunction and the room have an eerie feeling..but nothing unusual happened...but on the 2nd day when we where scheduled to go to the abs cbn relay station on the mountains.. we have our normal trekking gears and one of our clasmate have swisknife that was a bit expensive.. and aileen borrowed it from our clasmate.. and aileen and veronica played with it until we went back to the hotel..i was the initial person to run down the hotel since i have an lbm..hehehe....there was nothing scary(except thinking that i would crap on my pants)... when i was about to finish.. there where screaming outside the room.. and we saw aileen hysterical crying and scared out of her wits... and they went up to the hotel lobby and when she was ok and ready to explain her situation..

when we arrive pala sa hotel.. most stayed on the lobby or sa basketball court and some are beside the pool...since its about lunchtime na.. and aileen was having a chat when the owner of swisknife and he is aking it back.. and aileen gave it to veronica when they went down the climb.. so she tried to search for veronica.. and last option was on there room.. so when she went down and opened the door... she saw veronica.. and somewhat bedazzled.. somewhat shock.. and she asked veronica about the knife and veronica told aileen that she returned it to her... and they argued.. and when aileen was fed up.. she just went out the room very sure that veronica have the knife.. when she was on the stairs up.. DAMN! Veronica was coming down the stairs looking for her to return the knife.. thats when aileen was hysterical when i heard her scream.. and she was running from veronica since she dont know who is which.. when everything settled down.. the veronica on the room was some else.. so they tried to check the room but it was empty.. so the next two days(we have 4days fieldtrip) they stayed on a different room and no one stayed on that room...

Whoa granny

Me and my boyfriend then of 5 years were fooling around in bed then after we were so tired and took a nap before going home, i was sleeping and i can feel the coldness of a hand caressing my face, and an voice murmured " huwag mong lolokohin ang apo ko ha?" and i woke up and i screamed! The house we made out in is their ancestral home and we were boinking on hius grandma's bed! and she's long dead.

eeeekkkk!!! spooky! I have lots of sppoky things happening in my life... since i was five (old enough to remember)... But one significant experience was three days ago, i am dating this guy who owns a really big house with lots of mirrors around. There's no maid, just him, the driver and one security guard. Sometimes i sleep over to play pool or dvd marathons with some of our friends. But 3 days ago, after dinner.. i went to his room to change, coz we wanted to swim sa pool (twas around 9pm) as i entered, i could feel that someone is behind me, so i turned around... eh wala naman, so tuloy nko sa room..though im beginning to feel scared na tlaga (eh sa matakutin tlga ako), i was changing when the lights went out, so i called my bf to get me, ksi takot nko.. then all of a sudden, someone grabbed me from behind, i fell down..i thought it was my bf so i fought.. he's kind of tickling me ..and i was laughing and told him to stop..ksi nai-iihi nko.. then suddenly the lights went back,,. and jeezz its just me on the floor!!!!! that really f#&ked my brains out.. so i screamed and ran, along the corridor i bumped on to my bf and the security guard. I was hysterical, and kept screaming, so sinampal nya ko.. then i stopped crying and passed out.. the next time i opened my eyes, i was in the hospital room, and my parents were there and my boyfriend. they asked me what happened.. i told them,..and right there and then my bf said he's gonna stay in my condo for a while..hehehehe, pero grabe.. i dont want to go back to that house again! not in this lifetime!!! i swear to God!!!

serious ba to???

here i am again with the story of my friend.. i really think their house is a meeting place.. gateway of lost souls...now he had a news that one night their neighbors were out late at night and he saw a floating person..hair brushed down covering the face.. and it went thru their gate.. right thru the gate.. hmm we are having ambularyos come in but some already refused because they really feel really strong entity/entities...

Here is one of my own experiences about ghosts...

I rented a townhouse unit in E. Rodriguez QC about 3 years ago and I only stayed for 6 months because of undesirable and frightening experience in the house.

I invited my friend to stay with me and she occupied 1 of the 2 regular rooms while I stayed in the master's bedroom and my maid in the servant's quarter in the ground floor. My friend told me one time that she can hear voices at night but I told her its just her imagination and not believed her until one day some friends decided to visit us and have a party, while taking pictures on cam...a face of a man showed on the picture and frightened us all...but that experience did not made me think in a scary way then 1 night while I was about to go to sleep. I felt a sudden noise and discomfort, very warm and rough...I also felt that somebody is holding my feet and pulling me off the bed. I tried to scream but no word was coming out of my mouth, I wanna run but my body was just frozen. I cannot move my hand or my feet. I knew that kind of experience cos I had that experience 1 time before when I slept on my grandpa's bed on his death anniversary. My mom told me that there was a ghost that night on my side. But since that I am a brave lady still I stayed in that place though I am experiencing it every night...it had been so uncomfortable right before I sleep but I just got used to it so nothing really was a big deal to me as I thought then 1 day, my friend was chatting on cam and her chat mate told her that he saw a man on her back...but we were living there with no man at all then the next day my maid saw a man sitting on our dining table where I always sit...the next day I got sick, my body was full of rashes that I didn't knew what caused it...then...again on that night I just heard my maid shouting for HELP! so I went out of my room and saw her on the stairs trying to get up...she said the ghost is holding her legs and pulling her down...asking her for chocolates... the next day I called my mom and asked for help she came over and brought some holy candles and water and the "smoke" thing and smoked the room which we believe where the ghost stays, but mom just felt another experience she couldn't breath and couldn't lift her legs up to walk so she got scared and wasn't able to finish what she was doing. After all of those things happened, I finally decided to call a spirit hunter we also talked to our neighbors and we heard just 1 story...that there was a man found dead in one of the bedrooms...Knowing all of the stories, I finally left the house but the funny story was...while we were packing all of our stuffs, the lights kept on blinking, the stuffs were missing it seems like they do not want us to leave him, it took as so long to prepare....until my maid left some chocolates on the counter. Since then there was no disruptions happened.

I left the house though my contract is not yet finished, I lost my money but its better that way than stay in the house very uncomfortably and frightening and full of misery.

:upside:

• 2 weeks later...

Sa mga mahilig magmotor pag gabi, lalu na yung may mga motor na maiingay ang tambutso...baka nakakabulabog na kayo ng mga espirito...

Check out this video:

Here's a similar story from the motorcycle forums...

It was an ordinary Tuesday night. I was on my way to work 730pm and my shift starts 8pm.

Normally dumaan ako ng Mabalacat gate since it's much faster compared to main gate from our place.

Just to give you idea, Mabalacat gate to my work is approx 4km road and wala kang makikita left and right kundi matataas na talahib and old acacia tree. But nothing to worry since meron naman mga ilaw yung poste.

Now story starts nung dumaan ako and meron akong nakasabay na motor, well good thing at least meron akong kasabay. Now nagulat ako since meron siyang backride which is not wearing her helmet, that is not normal for Clark since hindi ka makakapasok ng clark if you dont wear helmet. Now what concerns me most is naka suot na parang black gown yung backride and ang worry ko is baka sumabit sa gulong yung gown niya.

Tried to overtake him, pero hindi ko mahabol. Finally we reached the intersection, then BOOOM! to my suprise he was alone no backride. I was shock for about 20seconds trying to analize meron ba ako talaga nakitang back ride? well hell yes, coz even saw the backride moved her hand since yumakap siya sa rider.

Black lady?

Now question is, will I tell the rider coz I might scare him? or kung hindi ko naman sasabihin eh parang wala naman akong pakialam sa fellow rider natin.

So I told him.

vroooM: pre, kapampangan ka ba?

Rider: yes!

vrooom: dude, I hate to tell you pero meron kang backride kanina

Rider: (SHOCK!)

vrooom: nothing to worry, dagdag ingat lang. Just don't go above 40kph

So sinabayan ko na lang siya ng 40kph till the next stop light kahit late na ako, then just offered 1 Our Father for the poor rider.

Was that a black lady? Just hope next time hindi siya sasakay sa akin.

Just sharing my experience.

Edited by PeterNorth
  • 1 month later...

this happened to me in 2004.

i was in cebu that time and was looking for some souveniers to take home. thats when i came upon a trift shop. it was just an ordinary shop with old furnitures

and the likes. But there was one thing that caught my eye. it was an old clown doll. all the time i was in the shop i kept getting the feeling that the doll was looking at me. to make the long story short i brought the doll back to manila.

i live alone in my apartment and work the night shift. my land lady and neighbors are all aware of this. then one day my land lady asked me if i already found a roommate. i said no, she told me that they always see a silloute of someone walking inside my apartment. i told her this can't as i live alone in that apartment.

i never took what she said seriously.

then one day i came back home to see my door busted... my immediate thought was that i was robbed. so i went in and checked my place.

to my surprise everything was in place. the only thing i found misplaced was the old clown doll. which i found lying at floor.

so i went out and asked my neighbors what happened.

they claimed that around 2 or 3 in the morning they heard a loud laugh then two or more persons screaming and running. thats when they saw my front door open. so they tried to check inside and saw the old clown lying on the floor....

i still have that doll...

every now and then it seems to get misplaced and i end up finding it somewhere inside the house.

and every time i bring somebody to my house they always tell me that they feel someone looking at them...

ill post some pictures of that doll next time...

i was in cebu that time and was looking for some souveniers to take home. thats when i came upon a trift shop. it was just an ordinary shop with old furnitures

and the likes. But there was one thing that caught my eye. it was an old clown doll. all the time i was in the shop i kept getting the feeling that the doll was looking at me. to make the long story short i brought the doll back to manila.

i live alone in my apartment and work the night shift. my land lady and neighbors are all aware of this. then one day my land lady asked me if i already found a roommate. i said no, she told me that they always see a silloute of someone walking inside my apartment. i told her this can't as i live alone in that apartment.

then one day i came back home to see my door busted... my immediate thought was that i was robbed. so i went in and checked my place.

to my surprise everything was in place. the only thing i found misplaced was the old clown doll. which i found lying at floor.

they claimed that around 2 or 3 in the morning they heard a loud laugh then two or more persons screaming and running. thats when they saw my front door open. so they tried to check inside and saw the old clown lying on the floor....

every now and then it seems to get misplaced and i end up finding it somewhere inside the house.

and every time i bring somebody to my house they always tell me that they feel someone looking at them...

ano tingin mo? someone is attached to that doll, they were playing with it. correct? paki nga pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

baka nga talagang merong nagnakaw sa bahay mo tapos nakita nila yung manika mo na gumalaw tapos tumawa (which explains the laugh then the scream then the running) kaya ayun nagsisigaw at nagtatakbo palabas ng bahay mo yung magnanakaw. magandang alarm system ang nabili mo men.