Spooky Nights!

This happens to me every once in awhile. When I'm in the twilight zone, the zone between being awake and falling asleep, out of nowhere I hear this voice call out my name. It happens very very fast, the voice is gone before I even realize what happened. Every single time, the voice is that of someone I know, like my parents, sisters, or brother. It's been happening to me ever since I was a small kid. Someone told me not to answer because the voice is from an evil spirit and uses a familiar voice to lure me. Lure me to what I dont know and I dont want to know. :blink:

Experiencing auditory hallucinations is one of the many symptoms of the mental illness called Schizophrenia. It may be mild but you definitely need to see a psychiatrist for further testing.

is there anyone who knows how to open the so-callled 3rd eye? I'm a bit skeptical about ghosts and stuffs so opening the 3rd is the best way of clearing things up. In short, I had'nt have any experience of apparitions or entities that doesn't seem normal. PM ME IF U KNOW

same here bro. I want my third eye opened and put an end to my curious mind. have been hearing stuff about people who can open your third eye but that's just it. never heard concrete details about where i can find such services... :huh:

same here bro. I want my third eye opened and put an end to my curious mind. have been hearing stuff about people who can open your third eye but that's just it. never heard concrete details about where i can find such services... :huh:
hey guys, what you guys are asking for is something really serious. It is irrevocable, it is something that you have to carry for the rest of your life. This will concern your family too, cause seeing them means in contact with them at all times. They can play tricks on you or even take your child away from you, kaya mkung wala ka nun wag mo nang hanapin. A friend of mine had it, made use of it to help the spirits, ended up in a tragic family crisis involving children and wife. And it will come to you, if you have the gift, you dont have to look for it.
  • 3 weeks later...
Experiencing auditory hallucinations is one of the many symptoms of the mental illness called Schizophrenia. It may be mild but you definitely need to see a psychiatrist for further testing.

Well, I always knew something was wrong with my head. :wacko: I only hear these voices rarely and during the twilight zone. I don't hear them any other time of the day or night. If I start hearing them any time other than when I'm half asleep, I'm heading straight for the nearest mental center for voluntary commitment!

• 4 weeks later...

well i've experienced that too but without the crying or shouting, its more like in my dream i was dreaming that i was dreaming. so i wake up in the dream to wake up again in the dream and to finally wake up in reality. no crying or sinister laughing, just me wanting to get up of bed but is unable to.

My family and i went to tagaytay, it was November (not peak season) then so the atmosphere is relatively chilly. We went to this resort where my mom had a reservation. Let me tell you a bit about the place. It has huge gates, heavy steel ones that needs two people to open it. The garden has all sorts of old/antique statues in every corner. The cabin (take note: CABINS, not house or room) is situated one lot apart. The room my mom booked is at the very middle part of the resort surrounded with tall trees. Now, my mom and her crew had their team building here before, she knew there's something about the place but she didn't tell us so as to not freak us out.

As we were walking past the statues, it felt like they were watching us. We walked up the ally and through what seemed like wooded area then a few more stoned steps and we reached our cabin.

The cabin was nice and cozy inside, two beds, one huge bathroom and spacious sala. My brother played shotgun and called for the bed near the bathroom. We went out to have dinner then went back around 11pm.

We were in a funky mood so my brother turned on the radio and danced. We were dancing and running around the sala (me, bro and dad). My mom was sitting on the bed and ordered us to stop and keep quiet but we just ignored her. Just as we were enjoying the groove, my brother yelled "NAMAN EH!" my dad and i stopped dancing and turned our heads to see what happened to my brother, "OH BAKET? HINDI KITA GINAGALAW DYAN HA!" i said. Siblings are known to fight/argue all the time, but i assured my mom i didn't do anything to him, "MAY HUMATAK NG BONNET KO!" he said pointing to his bonnet which was thrown at the very far end of the room. come to think of it, it couldn't have been me or my dad since we are about few meters away from him... We all screamed and went running towards my mom.

"Yan, sabi ko kasi wag kayo maingay nagalit sila" my mom said. As she finished her sentence, there was a rattling sound - its as if someone is running around outside the house with a stick rubbing it against the wall. Now, it is impossible that someone is actually doing this since we are the only family in the resort (i did mention its not peak season for them). This went on for about 4 hours, everybody was asleep except me. When it stopped, i suddenly heard heavy footsteps approaching, and then 3 knocks on the door. My parents were still asleep but my brother heard the knocking. We didn't move, and waited for it to go away. Then complete silence. We fell asleep waiting.

We woke up around 5am, it was still dark outside but we hurriedly packed all our stuff and went to the parking lot. As my dad loads our stuff, i looked around and noticed that the gates were closed. My mom went to get the manager to ask someone to open the gates. Now, looking at the gates then turned my head to look at my mom took me just 5 seconds, then i turned again to look at the gates.. WHICH IS NOW f#&kIN' OPEN.... :blink: how this happened.. you tell me..

This is by far the creepiest encounter ever....

When i turned 23 i left my parent's house and started living on my own. My parents did not liked the idea but since i have made a very good argument about it, they said yes anyway. I love the freedom. I can go home anytime i want, and leave without anyone interrogating me.

I worked for a callcenter company then and money was good, from a small shabby shack i moved to a much spacious and nicer house. Its more like a pad where you have everything in one room, bed and dining/kitchen and bathroom is separated. I would say i have everything i need.

The place at night has a very bad aura. At the kitchen side there's a small window up above the sink and if your at the bed even if you can't see you can sense that your being watched. My officemate leased the very last room. I often visit him most of my sleepless nights and he would tell me that he has a frequent visitor. He said one night as he was cooking dinner, since his room doesn't have an exhaust fan, he had to open the door to let off the steam as he cooks. From his peripheral view, he saw one guy walked going to the bathroom area and vanished. He thought the guy is my visitor and went to go for smoke but when he checked, nobody was there. What freaked him out the most was the guy couldn't have gone anywhere since its a dead-end. Sometimes, as he doze off he would see a shadow as if peeking through his window pane. This happened so many times that he got used to it.

One weekend, i went to visit my mom and stayed over for 2 days. When i got back home, i was shocked to see that my TV is busted, my floor is flooded with water (ankle-deep). Which is really weird, because i have shut-off my water system, and its summer time. No rain. I called my mom and told her what happened. She then called her friend, who has a third eye and asked to check the place.

They arrived 1 hour later. As the friend goes inside the gate, she stopped in front of my door. She looked at the window, then hurriedly closed her eyes and stayed in that state for about 30 minutes, then went back to the car. My mom waved and motioned for me to go with them. Inside the car, the lady friend was shaking. She told me that the house was infested with bad creatures (AGAIN.. CREATURES not ghosts) I asked her what type of creature, she wouldn't say. She said that the creature doesn't want me there and that he doesn't like it when we talk about it - then i recalled my sleepless nights with my friend. She said i need to move to another place, if not then they would wreck everything i own. She said she tried to compromise with them but to no avail. My mom was so scared that she asked me to stay in their house until i find another place.

After 2 weeks, a friend offered his place since he's leaving for abroad. Now, i know his place has a ghost as well because one night as i went up to fetch him for our gimik, i knocked several times. His lights were off but i thought maybe he was just playing a prank on me which he does most of the time, someone actually moved the door knob as if opening it for me. When it was about to open, someone yelled my name. When i turned to look downstairs - it was my friend waiting for me. Who opened the door, figure it out. :hypocritesmiley: But i rented that place and stayed there for 2 years. I have not felt any paranormal activities during my stay. Thank God :flowers:

about 1 yr ago....we were drinking with my staffs while singing karaoke in our house,,,,,around 3 - 330 am, i saw my maid coming out of the door, as if going to pack up our food and stuff....after waiting for about 15 minutes, though tipsy, i managed to ask one of my staff if he also saw our maid coming out of the door, he said yes and he too was wondering why the maid did not go out of the door nor get back to the house....i suddenly remember that it must be a white lady....this incident after before christmas..

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
nice experiences read on this thread... hope to have similar ghost experience

too in the future...

reskie kaya mo ba sakin patunayan na may mumu tlaga ung ipapakita mo sakin o sa amin kasi talgang nakakaramdam lang ako at nakakrinig gusto ko makakita talga ung live ayoko ung sasapian ako oh ibang tao gusto ko makikita ko talga ung apparition

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest biancaanne

Makikiraan lang po...

ManilaTonight.com

presents

post-9339-1247417705.jpgpost-9339-1247417734.jpg

para sa mga kasapi at kaibigan ng MTC

maglaro!

magsayaw!

magpakasaya!

sa isang gabing puno ng kasiyahan at katuwaan

Gentlemen -- come in predominantly red**

Ladies -- come in predominantly black**

PARTICIPATION FEE

(inclusive of your choice of 3 beers or 3 softdrinks or 1 bottomless iced tea or 2 Cerveza Negra)

Early Bird Rate*: Php 250 (July 4-24)

Regular Rate: Php 300 (July 25-August 1)

* Kung nais ninyong mag-avail ng Early Bird Rate, maaaring gawin ninyong ang isa sa mga sumusunod:

a. magpunta sa isa sa mga Organizers Meeting every Thursday (7:30 PM, Gloria Jeans Coffees, G/F Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City)

b. mag-bank deposit --

(1) Mula July 4 hanggang 24, maaaring mag-Early Bird payments via bank deposit.

(2) I-deposito lamang ang inyong participation fee (Php 250 per person) sa:

Banco De Oro (Metropolitan Avenue Branch)

Savings Account Number: 430191618

Account Name: Paul Irao

(3) Itago ang inyong deposit slip at padalhan kami ng kopya ASAP o bago mag-July 25. Isulat ang inyong MTC handle sa itaas na bahagi ng deposit slip at ipadala sa amin sa pamamagitan ng 1 sa 2 paraan:

(a) i-fax sa 899-4462; or

(b ) i-scan ang deposit slip at i-email ang image file sa mtcsalosalo@yahoo.com

(4) Dalhin ang deposit slip sa August 1 at i-present sa Registration Team. Kapag na-verify nila ang iyong transaction, makukuha na ninyo ang inyong entrance ticket at drinks stubs.

** Guests are encouraged to follow the dress code to avoid the Php 50 penalty.

HOW TO GET THERE

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/DonMiguelLogoMapAndPics/donmiguelmap-1.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest redhotlips

wen u see ghosts, parang kisapmata lang. sumtimes, u dont realize dat u're seeing one til they disappear. u can only see a semblance of the face. if one sees bloody ghosts, ndi pa natatahimik mga un, may mga issues pa sila. seeing ghosts who seem to do repetitive things are not actually ghosts per se. they are just residual energies or imprints. these 'ghosts' are not aware of people who see them.

• 2 weeks later...

nagwowork pa ako noon sa isang call center (I'd rather not mention the name) sa ortigas. sa training room namin sabi ng trainer namin meron nagpaparamdam na mag ina na pinatay sa lugar na yon bago itayo ung building namin. one time para maniwala kami sabi ng trainer namin tumawa kami then biglang tigil. ginawa namin yon pagkatapos namin tumawa may narinig kaming tawa ng bata. kinilabutan kaming lahat sa room. mula noon wala ng tumatambay sa training room na magisa lang :)

I hope someone can tell me what they are. These shots were taken at my room.

Their were 2 heads in the window in the 1st picture.

The second picture has the image of Death(Grim Reaper or Kamatayan)

That was nice.. 1st photo as i can see it was looking from outside to inside a skull 2nd photo it was about to leave.. hehehe.. nice... photo was not edited..

I have stories to share also.

when i was a kid, takot talaga ako sa dilim hehehe pero things change when my Lola then my Lolo died.

-my cousin and i experienced na biglang nag on ang electricfan tapos 2 lang kaming tao sa room wala namang nagbubukas, tawanan lang kami kasi kung MUMU man yun, baka yung namatay na husband ng tita ko yun hehehe.

-My Lolo (when his still alive) and my mother before having their dinner, nag on din magisa electricfan, kamamatay lang ng lola ko nun, di sila natakot instead nag thank you pa sila.

-Nung mamatay ang lolo ko, di ko na sya inabutang buhay nun kasi 8hrs byahe ko pauwi, around 330am sya namatay 5am ng umawa na ako nakarating, so after seeing him in the hospital dumiretso na rin ako sa bahay, natulog ako sa room kung san sya natutulog lagi, tapos bigla na lang ako nagising ng biglang me nag palo ng binti ko na di naman galit na palo,tapos nagising ako, gulat ako ng walang tao sa room, tapos pag labas ko ng room dumating na pala yung katawan nya para i embalsa sa room na tinulugan ko( mas gusto kasi ng familiy dun i embalsa lolo ko kasi dun din inembalsa lola ko nung mamatay) di naman ako natakot kasi medyo pitty ako nun sa sarili ko kasi di ko sya inabutan ng buhay, although nagparamdam naman sya.