Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

• 2 weeks later...

pag stressed out i pick up mah guitar and play a tune or pag wala me maisip tugtugin..i go out, ride mah scooter and just stroll around the neighborhood at slow speed without any idea kung saan ako pupunta..basta i just wana feel the cool breeze at night hitting mah face..sarap..nakakarelax :thumbsupsmiley:

• 5 weeks later...
just last sunday, i was so stressed but restless at the same time that i got into my car with no destination in mind... found myself driving to ortigas. and when i got there, i turned around and drove all the way to tagaytay. stayed for an hour to have coffee and cigs then went back. the drive did me good, i guess cos when i came back, i wasn't stressed anymore. just tired.

Not a bad idea, just do something alone. :)

Guest simply_miss

I either do the following :

During day time and am still working.. I am just taking a deep breath...surf a bit...read some good emails or blogs

Listen to my favorite songs

I call up some selected friends.. mostly my girl friends and just chat with them over coffee

or I go to the spa or parlor

after a hard day's work nothing beats listening to classical music while driving. this thread is really relevant. stress has profound effects in our lives. a person who has a type A personality (or a person very easily affected by stress) is usually more prone to ailments which includes a heart attack and stroke. it's worth your while to learn how to reduce stress in our lives.