Women only have sex when they're in love

Women want sex just as much as men. Nothing wrong with that. We created this culture that when a woman is promiscuous, society should shame her. That culture needs to die. Sex is awesome as long as people do it responsibly and respectfully. That means practice safe sex, don't risk getting pregnant if you're not ready to have a kid, get tested regularly if you have a LOT of sex, also, ALWAYS ask for CONSENT.

On topic: No, women don't need to be in love to have sex. But there's also nothing wrong if they want to be emotionally attached first before having sex. Whatever gets them off.

Let's put it this way:

Women only have sex when they are attracted to the person that they are about to have sex with. The attraction is not just limited to the physical. It could be mental, intellectual or psychological. It's not just about LOVE. Just like men do. I mean men don't sleep around with women whom they are not attracted to for whatever reason.

However, why is it that women don't sleep around? Because society still has double standards. If it's a man who does it, it is a bit more acceptable. When a woman does it, she is labeled as a whore, easy, etc. Also, women still have to consider that there is something to be lost aside from virginity, etc. She CAN get pregnant. That is the reality. No method of contraception is foolproof. So, if she gets pregnant because she slept with Tom, Dick, and/or Harry, she will be the one left with the burden for 9 months and the years thereafter especially if it's a one night stand or she just slept with the biggest jerk on the planet.

So, is it true that women only have sex when they're in love? NOT really. Some just PREFER the assurance of an emotional connection and the maturity of understanding that when something does NOT go well, they wouldn't be left alone caring for the consequence of such action.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's put it this way:

Women only have sex when they are attracted to the person that they are about to have sex with. The attraction is not just limited to the physical. It could be mental, intellectual or psychological. It's not just about LOVE. Just like men do. I mean men don't sleep around with women whom they are not attracted to for whatever reason.

However, why is it that women don't sleep around? Because society still has double standards. If it's a man who does it, it is a bit more acceptable. When a woman does it, she is labeled as a whore, easy, etc. Also, women still have to consider that there is something to be lost aside from virginity, etc. She CAN get pregnant. That is the reality. No method of contraception is foolproof. So, if she gets pregnant because she slept with Tom, Dick, and/or Harry, she will be the one left with the burden for 9 months and the years thereafter especially if it's a one night stand or she just slept with the biggest jerk on the planet.

So, is it true that women only have sex when they're in love? NOT really. Some just PREFER the assurance of an emotional connection and the maturity of understanding that when something does NOT go well, they wouldn't be left alone caring for the consequence of such action.

+1 to you DE.

Actually, women have sex for far more respectable reasons than men. Assumera lang talaga mga kalalakihan. We take anything that bloats our egos.

Nakipag sex lang si lady, love agad? Luh. 'lul. Feeling pogi?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need to have an amazing rapport with that person, our conversation must be very interesting,there has to be amazing "spark" when we meet,I need to trust that person first,I need to feel h#rny every time we talk;p,lol,he needs to have patience, lots of it, since I always makes him wait for a very, very longggggg time,days....weeks...months...hell, even years, and when I am in l#st with you, let's f#ck till the world ends;p

Edited by annanicole19
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I met a girl who I didn't know likes me, kasi bukambibig niya yun mga lalake niyang gwapings, matangkad and had class

I thought barkada lang, though I did like her a lot...

She's a flower trying to be wild to protect herself na nag mukha ng paranoid

on the night of her birthday, we went out...it was pizza , a movie and churros...

but she wants to get f#&k that night...

but I wasn't feeling horny that time,

we were supposed to have 7 days... but na bitin ang loka so umayaw na