Women only have sex when they're in love

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, research already tells us that when women have sex, automatic na dun na kasama na ang emotions nila. It's hard for a woman to separate sex from emotions. If they have sex with someone whom they don't like in the first place, tendency is for that woman to fall in love.

And sa mga nagoone night stand naman, I personally think na they chose to numb themselves to the feeling... because it's their career. Once they fall in love that would be their pitfall. But it's hard to do that.

• 3 months later...
Guest One of A Kind (oak)

Mix reviews pero for me more or less fact. Well hindi naman sa pagmamalinis wla nammang malinis saatin pero parang di ko kaya makipag sex lang ng walang love. No offence. Pero diba Atleast you like him pero hindi basta bastang gusto lang siguro, mas medyo maco-consider yun.

-personal opinion. Just my two cents :)

Edited by One of A Kind (oak)
  • Like (+1) 1

<br><br><div>

Agree to this. As for me, I can't just have sex with anybody. I usually consider so many things before indulging. Basic is I should at least like him. Prob is I fall in love na after we've been intimate. Paano ba hindi? Even if I psyched myself, dun din kasi nauwi eh.

:) agree.

• Like (+1) 1

yes it's true.

if not, use your mindset

It is a myth but I believe women, in general, needs to feel a connection that goes beyond physical to be able to do it with someone. And trust is very important. You cannot just force it on a woman and on any given day a woman will choose to do it with the one they love than with a hot guy. Just my opinion. ^_^

Very enlightening! ^_^

Women are complicated. Sometimes they do things for reasons they themselves only know.

+1 :)

• Like (+1) 1

This is perhaps the biggest and silliest urban legend/myth there is about women.

Just like men, we are gregarious social and sexual animals, and the urge is always just beneath the surface. At some point, we crave sex sans the unnecessary emotional entanglements.

In fact, the modern woman has evolved into someone who sometimes prefers casual sexual encounters instead of (potentially complicated) romantic relationships.

Nasa environment yan eh. Kung ano ang kinagisnan sa paligid ganon ang magiging value system. May kilala akong babae, wala kang masasabi sa values pagdating sa family, friends and work. Pero naimpluwensyahan sya ng mga barkada nya regarding having casual sex. Kaya ayun, she treats it as a "why not?" thing. Environment talaga ang nagsha-shape ng values.