Women only have sex when they're in love

yeah...whatever they say. personally i can't really say because i'm obviously not a woman. but as a guy, sex with love is a lot more fulfilling due to the chemistry and intimacy involved. plus, if it's a mutually monogamous relationship then there's this trust that affirms that everything up to that point is all about the two of you (not to mention zero risk of disease) so that the two of you don't just connect physically, but emotionally as well. oh and i'm a dude but i'm not afraid to admit that i like to cuddle afterwards with a girl i have feelings with; actually for me that's the best part of any sex. it makes me feel...secure. i'm no mommy's boy (may pagka-spartan ang nanay ko e haha. pero ako yung bunso) but it also reminds me of the times as a child when my mom held me in her arms 'til i dozed off. 'twas cozy. happy.gif

ba't ba ang hahaba ng mga post ko.

but anyway... women only have sex when they're in love? pshhhh. suuuuuuuure hehe.

• 1 month later...

Myth.

Women are not homogenous.

Women hit the sack for a variety of reasons.

Some are financially challenged.

Some are just plain gullible.

Some are wild and liberated.

Some have psychological problems.

Some are bondaged spiritually.

Some are infatuated.

Some are in lust.

But I love to make love to the woman who loves me.

No only if the woman is in high level of confusion

Yes SaintPeter, a high level of confusion would cause a woman to deviate from the idea of having sex when they're in love. Nice idea to break it down edwinT, what you have enumerated could cause a high level of confusion for women. I particularly like the last statement about making love to a woman who loves you.