Women only have sex when they're in love

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's sprinkle a little bit of honesty here.

All is fair in love and war. And even behind those closed doors. :)

Seriously, we have to be fair. Don't be too uptight with ur expectations on us.

Some women can only be intimate with someone they love or thought they love.

Some gets involved when they're lonely. Hence you hear the term "vulnerable". Just like men, women also need to feel connected to someone especially when they're feeling down. For a while, it will make them full but over the long term, some may feel empty.

Some women are just playful. They may be in a stage when they're just fooling around. Of course, not all would admit that but just let their actions do the talking. Sometimes they are not really aware of it.

Some makes excuses that theyre doing it casually for some reasons. While only very few will admit they are just fooling around or messed up.

Edited by *Jessie*
  • Like (+1) 1

i think that's something women tell the guys.

There is some truth to this.

The reason why some women give the men an impression of being in love is that they are trying to avoid being tagged or labrled by the society including the man they just slept with. Labels such as slut, whore, easy, etc. are derogatory and the society as a whole has yet to move away from this age-old attitude and outlook.

Some, and I'm saying that some men still call women easy-to-get without realizing that they are putting down a woman who might even be more successful than they are just because she answered her body's need for sex. Now with that in mind, some women would prefer to lead men on,make them feel that there's an emotional connection where only the need to satisfy a bioligical need is present.

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

I beg to disagree...! (Maka-exclamation point?)

Nope, not true. But they give more than sex when emotions are involved.

And to add to what Miss QD mentioned above... Seriously, there are men who likes to make the woman they had sex with fall for them even. Because they are aware of the fact that when these women are in the state of being in love, they tend to give more, and that the sex they're getting from them aren't generic. Parang sa mga MP, some men look for the GFE. Why bother di ba? Whereas pwedeng generic pleasure lang naman?

• Like (+1) 1

I beg to disagree...! (Maka-exclamation point?)

Nope, not true. But they give more than sex when emotions are involved.

And to add to what Miss QD mentioned above... Seriously, there are men who likes to make the woman they had sex with fall for them even. Because they are aware of the fact that when these women are in the state of being in love, they tend to give more, and that the sex they're getting from them aren't generic. Parang sa mga MP, some men look for the GFE. Why bother di ba? Whereas pwedeng generic pleasure lang naman?

Maybe because men are by nature "territorial". Not unlike the lion who rules his pride and will not share the lionesses with other males

I have an ex, mahal ko naman. We don't f#&k/ have sex regularly kasi ayoko. Why?

Kasi hindi ako nag eenjoy. Hindi porke mahal mo ok na ang sex life nyo.

I mean, vienna sausage kana nga at hindi ka pa performance level kung gumawa, wag kang mag eexpect ng regular na rasyon. Hahahaha.

Siguro once a month sex is enough supply for him,kung kami ha? So tama lang na magbayad nalang sya sa babae para meron syang supply hanggang kelan nya gusto.

I have an ex, mahal ko naman. We don't f#&k/ have sex regularly kasi ayoko. Why?

Kasi hindi ako nag eenjoy. Hindi porke mahal mo ok na ang sex life nyo.

I mean, vienna sausage kana nga at hindi ka pa performance level kung gumawa, wag kang mag eexpect ng regular na rasyon. Hahahaha.

Siguro once a month sex is enough supply for him,kung kami ha? So tama lang na magbayad nalang sya sa babae para meron syang supply hanggang kelan nya gusto.

hmmm. ....kaya siguro hindi kayo nag click ng ex mo. just a thought..