What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

My definition of maganda (chinita or bilugan ang mara but with innocent face), parang hindi marunong magalit. Laging nakasmile at masaya, simple lang ang kaligayahan, pino at mahinhin (wife material kung baga), I preferred nurse, doctor or teacher ( not because of the profession per se but because the of the trait of their profession like hospitable, maalaga at maalalalahanin), will never miss a day na kamustahin ako, will not get tired saying I love you, tapat, nakakasakay sa mga kagustuhan ko, child like but not childish... Siguro kung may ganito eh wala na akong hahanapin pa

I'm not picky in terms of skin color, eyes or height. But definitely she should be physically fit or sexy. There are beautiful chinitas, mestizas, morenas. Boobsy is also a plus of course.

When it comes to attitude it depends is she's for keeps or for fun. If she's for keeps honesty, caring, loving are things that are important.

I've always had a thing for strong-willed ladies. The good ladies who know what they want and are of a single-mind. Active and strong, but not too strong that I have no place to wrap my arms around them, and smile to make them feel safe at their lowest moments.

I'd like someone who can keep up with me as I am, in my most passionate moments, and when I'm being too much, and when my sense of humor is waaay off. Someone who can understand that I like the things I like, and at the same time bludgeon me when I need it.

Someone who likes art and music, and has a taste for adventure and sees the beautiful things in life. Yes, an energetic chinita who can wear a ponytail like she means it when she means business is also on my mind.

I guess bottom line is, it's that someone who makes me feel I'm at home, and who feels she's at home with me. I'm no prince charming, but I'm no emperor or dictator.

Well, just off the top of my head. My 93 centavos.

• Like (+1) 1

i always had a thing for girls na tomboy-ish. i dont why...

no arte, strong willed, but can be uber sweet when together.

i like girls who are know what they want and are mature, usually drawn to women who are the ms.independent type.

good conversation, less drama and bullshit (makikipag break pero gusto magbalikan the next day).

if based on looks, search Chriqui Emmanuelle.

beautiful eyes with a nice neck and shoulder (my thing).

Faithful. Nerdy, intelligent women, a good attitude. Why? Kasi yung looks, di naman madadala yan pagtanda eh. Pwede din tumaba kung kumain ng kumain. Pero pag katalinuhan, as long as meron ka nun, hindi mawawala yung uhaw mo para matuto ng matuto ng mga bagay bagay. So therefore, nadadala siya sa pagtanda somehow.

Hehehe. Ayoko lang ng mababaw na "sexy, chinita, etc". :D Bonus nalang kung baga yung sexy at physically gifted.

Medyo iba dating ng sagot ko alam ko. Hahaha.