What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Charlie standards:

-tall: 5'11 and above ( since I'm 5'5 it will be awkward if he is short or shorter)

-dark: slightly moreno

-handsome: mestizo feautures

- semi kalbo

-works out a lot ( I work out a lot too and one of my fetish is to do it inside the gym)

-nice pair of ass wouldn't be bad as well

- smart, street savy and entrepreneurial ( like me)

-career driven

-suplado but not to me

-wouldn't say no when I tease him

Guess I have high standards haha :))

• 2 weeks later...

Progressive in her way of thinking, but conservative in behavior, especially in dressing. I don't really mean, ala-manang siya manamit. She can also be fashionable and chic without appearing to be a slut.

I appreciate a woman who shows more dress than skin. I know that, if it has to turn to "something nasty," I will be that privileged one who will be the one to undress her. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All ethnicities/nationalities will have their share of HOT girls! However, I notice a marked preference for me for white women from Western nations compared to the others!

Personality-wise, I am not fond of girly girls - I want someone who is athletic that is not afraid to do sporty/outdoor things and break a sweat without being too self-conscious about it. Plus intelligence and loyalty are equally important to me as well.