East Spa

Reposting for East peeps

Not so Newbie (kaway sa mga CS fanatics there HAHAHAHA) pero just wanna share insights with my hardcore experience yesterday with this gorgeous thera.

Went to GL last week. At first, was sighting for Allyson127 but to no luck, mailap at wala daw siya duty kahapon. Went around pala mga around past 8am na. 

Then ayun, tried to wait for a couple of more minutes sa waiting. FYI, wala pala 3rd at 4th floor during that time pero 1st floor meron kaso bilang lang talaga andun.

So ayun, wanted to go to Oasis as walk-in na sana kaso there was this energy luring me.

So ayun, ended up with Gem140. 

Fv: 9/10 - Ayoko lang isagad talaga score since baka may mga magexpect na mga lurker diyan HAHAHAHA pero for me, she was pretty and she has this bright smile which led me to pick her.

BV: 9/10 - Again, for the readers there HAHAHA pero if you like big tits and curvy areas, they all got it naman and for me, winner to si Gem. Again, you can check your tipo naman. But honestly, I give her the 10 score.

MV- 10/10 - Massage was winner! Please don't skip this part.

PV: 10/10 - ito talaga panalo sakin. Sabi nga niya "GFE kung GFE" She went inside the cubicle with a conversation starter and super polite. She'll ask what you wanted during the session.Had experience kasi na super nagmamadali from outcalls and other numbers dati.

ES: 10/10 - a must try. 

Damage - 1500 - Entrance 

Tip - 2200 

Babalikan? Of course! Sabi ko nga, plot twist and punta ko dun HAHAHAHA. 

Stay safe mga GM and happy exploring.

Godspeed

13 hours ago, Antipaara said:

It depends sa'yo yan bro pero kung sa akin lang bad experience sa service if ever lalo na kung minamadali yung service.

Kapag sobrang laki ng DP na hinihingi at lalo na kung hindi naman sila dito sa na spa MTC mahirap pagkatiwalaan agad. The usual lang na DP na kaya kong ibigay if mag-avail sa mga spa is around 250 pesos may ganitong setup na before sa outcall ko from TG/FB pero since 200 lang naman yung DP na hiningi para sa reservation okay lang din after all dumating pa din naman yung therapist at true to life yung photo niya. Pero kung yung mga therapist naman is kilala na dito sa mtc goods lang kahit around 500 may mga nabasa kasi ako na may DP na 500 or 1k.

Tips sa pag hahanap ng theras sa fb sir! Haha, may es din ba?

4 hours ago, James Nordick said:

Reposting for East peeps

Not so Newbie (kaway sa mga CS fanatics there HAHAHAHA) pero just wanna share insights with my hardcore experience yesterday with this gorgeous thera.

Went to GL last week. At first, was sighting for Allyson127 but to no luck, mailap at wala daw siya duty kahapon. Went around pala mga around past 8am na. 

Then ayun, tried to wait for a couple of more minutes sa waiting. FYI, wala pala 3rd at 4th floor during that time pero 1st floor meron kaso bilang lang talaga andun.

So ayun, wanted to go to Oasis as walk-in na sana kaso there was this energy luring me.

So ayun, ended up with Gem140. 

Fv: 9/10 - Ayoko lang isagad talaga score since baka may mga magexpect na mga lurker diyan HAHAHAHA pero for me, she was pretty and she has this bright smile which led me to pick her.

BV: 9/10 - Again, for the readers there HAHAHA pero if you like big tits and curvy areas, they all got it naman and for me, winner to si Gem. Again, you can check your tipo naman. But honestly, I give her the 10 score.

MV- 10/10 - Massage was winner! Please don't skip this part.

PV: 10/10 - ito talaga panalo sakin. Sabi nga niya "GFE kung GFE" She went inside the cubicle with a conversation starter and super polite. She'll ask what you wanted during the session.Had experience kasi na super nagmamadali from outcalls and other numbers dati.

ES: 10/10 - a must try. 

Damage - 1500 - Entrance 

Tip - 2200 

Babalikan? Of course! Sabi ko nga, plot twist and punta ko dun HAHAHAHA. 

Stay safe mga GM and happy exploring.

Godspeed

Im still new and want to explore, san ko pwede ma contact yung spa na to or si Gem?

On 8/4/2024 at 4:59 PM, Manilashow said:

Hello, gumawa ako ng bagong seven senses theras recommendation. Search niyo lang pero only for verified accounts para safe hehe. Comment kayo mga ka gm!

Hirap nman maka 35 post boss limited lang kase every makaka post