East Spa

10 hours ago, engelbambach said:

Visited La Bella Marikina the second time this week (life is stressful) and until today, 30% off sila.

Got Mia today and I'd say pretty accurate pa rin FB photo. This time maputi naman siya talaga. Haha. Similar din ang methods from my last FR.

Pro: you want a consistent massage, na sure thing. No need to haggle, fixed ang price. Included na ang quality lingam massage and release (P1200, 75mins, 1pop), this is the place to go.

Cons: flimsy curtains and open top dividers. No touch policy if that's your thing. No shower and the oil is a little difficult to remove by hot towel lang.

I think they are still easing into it pa. Soft opening after all. People still scrambling around looking for oil, booked pala si ganitong thera, etc. Pero still a good addition to the options dito sa East.

Ano facebook nila? Pati ano location nung La Bella Marikina? Saan malapit?

16 hours ago, engelbambach said:

Visited La Bella Marikina the second time this week (life is stressful) and until today, 30% off sila.

Got Mia today and I'd say pretty accurate pa rin FB photo. This time maputi naman siya talaga. Haha. Similar din ang methods from my last FR.

Pro: you want a consistent massage, na sure thing. No need to haggle, fixed ang price. Included na ang quality lingam massage and release (P1200, 75mins, 1pop), this is the place to go.

Cons: flimsy curtains and open top dividers. No touch policy if that's your thing. No shower and the oil is a little difficult to remove by hot towel lang.

I think they are still easing into it pa. Soft opening after all. People still scrambling around looking for oil, booked pala si ganitong thera, etc. Pero still a good addition to the options dito sa East.

Thank Sir!

FR sa La Bella Marikina

First time visiting and had Rica as my thera. Was trying to get Monique pero rotation daw yung mga thera kaya di ako naka request. Maliit nga yung area for massage but it gets the job done.

FV 6/10 for me, tho malabo mata ko and madilim yung area kaya hindi ko rin masasabi if accurate ba yung pic sa FB or not

MV 9/10 medyo kabitin yung massage pero feeling ko naman nabawasan yung mga lamig ko sa katawan pero overall solid naman.

ES 7/10 Linggam/HJ. Hindi siya mechanical unlike sa isang spa *coughs in Relaxante*.

No shower pa as others mention pero kinaya naman ng hot towel yung pag tanggal ng oil. Sulit naman yung visit lalo na discounted pa sila ngayon, para sa rates nila better to send them a message sa FB.

On 10/11/2023 at 5:20 PM, michael135 said:

Upper Antipolo na mga massage parlor na naitry ko na mayroong ES 

Golden Palm Spa - sa taas ng security bank

Prims Sauna - beside sunlife office

Maro Wellness Spa (Sto. Niño Street) - current location malapit sa antipolo cemetery, almost infront ng Highlander Grains Trading sa google maps 

Relaxante - Ortigas Ave. extension near Evergreen Subdivision going to Ynares  Center and near 7 Eleven Circumferential road, Brgy. San Isidro. Hindi ko pa natry along M.L. Quezon Extension makalagpas ng Antipolo Doctors Hospital

Anung kalaseng ES boss? hj or atw?

Just want to recommend Hyundai of Hiway spa,heres my FR also posted on their thread

FR for @hyundai Hiway spa :

Had a pleasure to have a great session with this lovely thera,i wonder why this spa has no FR on their mtc account,she really deserve to have an FR... pagpasok ko pa lng ng entrance door she greeted me with a smile and warm hug welcome.we go straight to the room and proceed with the shower. we explore each others body in a bathroom,she showered me like a baby and she makes me comfortable....nagpaliguan at nagsabunan kaming dalawa,shower pa nga lng nakakagigil na hehe
On the massage part,she had a good message and her stroke is perfectly hit the right spot. swak na swak ang hagod.she really knows how to apply pressure.
And for the other part of massage,well all i can say is total satisfaction 10/10 rating.
Try her and u will never regret.

• Winner! (+1) 1