• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

mister,

normally, i am sure of myself, confident, cocky even some might say.

i don't know how to let you know, but you...

...you fascinate me, intrigue me. your blend of simplicity and complexity is drawing me.

but...

...i don't know how to reach out to you. i wish i could pick your brain. i just don't know how to start a conversation with you.

funny...

wish we could be friends

the queen

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

dear sir,

i wrote a piece yesterday, however with some egging from a friend of mine, i decided to write this note.

what is it that i want to say?

i find you to be smart, intellectual. someone who others could learn from. bits about life and some mundane. you're someone whom i feel no one will find boring during a conversation.

wish i could pick your brain. topics ranging from photography to other things that may be of shared interest.

wait, i think this is getting too direct. might as well drop the name? nah. still too shy to do so and if i did, might as well just send you a message instead of writing this general and undirected, anonymous note. if i do muster up the guts and courage, i wish you'd respond.

nothing much left to say, except can we be friends?

~the queen

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

to those who are going through "hell" or whatever you wanna call your slump (you know who you people are):

sometimes in life we'll lose our way. for the lucky ones, its just one thing. but more often than not, when it rains.. it pours.

remember, we ALL go through s@%t....and some have it worse. take refuge in the fact that most of the time, people were able to overcome.

what youre going through, this time, will come to pass. this is not your life, its just your f#&king situation.

so, get your f#&king ass up. start over. move on. move forward. dare yourself to move. get help. it's not the end of the world, and you know it. when all else fail, give up. give up the struggle. everything's bound to change, anyway. so, for crying out loud, just flow.

and this. i've seen this. life can be, pretty beautiful. go and be awesome.

-from a concerned citizen

Edited by ditzy

You,

We've known each other for years and it was really nice to finally met you.

See I am true my words, as how I am to you since you met me online .. I remained the same after we met.

Thank you for loving me but at this time, I am not even sure if I want to know what love is for the nth time.

I'll see you when you're here in Iloilo :)

Me