• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

I once knew a girl in the years of my youth

With eyes like the summer, all beauty and truth

The morning I fled, she left a note and it read:

"Someday, you will be loved"

You will be loved

You will be loved like you never have known

And the memories of me will seem more like bad dreams

Just a series of blurs like I never occured

But someday, you will be loved

(2/4)

And you were there too, 'Tang Tinio, when later on the mental metal was further honed and at the hardest possible schools and the hardest possible courses available in this country. And then afterwards ground extra sharp amongst the cunning and quick minds at the biggest multinational in our history.

You were always there, 'Tang Tinio. You have served my family long, in your humble station, first as a devoted driver, then aide, then as senior attendant. And in serving us, you have served also the people, and far more so than that ilk that is paid our tax money, our blood money, but serves this fukking government's interests instead. Wherever I may swing my blade these days, know that several long inches of the cutting edge was of your personal imprimatur. Serve the people. Slay the government.

Death to our enemies.

But, the wind and dreams told me that not all is well, 'Tang Tinio. Now you are old and taken ill. And my doctor says, unlikely to recover. And I cannot help you much. Time and distance were, as ever, my bitter foes.

So this Christmas, let me personally press into your palm 15,000 cash, in those crisp, pretty old-fashioned pretty purple bills, just you and me in my old ancestral house, no others near. True, this amount is nothing, but we are talking about what I can do today and here and now, and not tomorrow nor yesterday; what are those but abstract concepts where one is always moving too late or else moving too blindly. True, this amount is mere token beside your services, but I would have you know that I still hold myself pledged to your people. I am not released; Death to our enemies.

As ever, even in those truck driving days of old, I know you always mean to ask me next: So where are we going from here, sir? What is the next step?

And time on earth runs short for you, and I owe you some reply. So let me reply now and explain how we will keep visiting death, death upon our enemies...

Edited by LostCommand

u..

even u blabbed about so many things that you consider great like ur achievement with ur sexual experiences and magnet..Ur still a shallow empty guy!

Ur just trying to convince urself living the life to the fullest by means of this...

You can never stop time ,Dear..

nakakasawa lang pakinggan ang at pag tuturo kaakibat corruption mo sa ibang tao!

the ugly part...Ur not facing reality!

Ur OLD!

Ur missing a lot of things by not living Life Simply....

Guest Serenity12

I saw the event today and wondered if you were in town. I hope things are better for you now, after several months. I respect the silence and will always be here for you in case you need a friend.

Hi ,

Just want to say that this morning is so slow for me... parang walang ganang pumasok ... haaayyy , sana Friday na para lumipas na ang araw na ito... I am reading our past ym conversation,and that made me smile this morning ... I don't care if people here in the office think i'm crazy or stupid the most important thing is that it made me smile and happy....

Me happy.gif

Edited by lonelylooker

You,

Have you ever heard this quote somewhere, somehow?

"If you don't like me, why do you waste your time making fun of me?"

~Chad Anderson quotes

You think you're all high and mighty, but can you please stop it? It's getting really old and boring. It was amusing and funny at first, but now it's just saying that you're just the same pathetic loser as the one you're arguing with. Hmmm, kinda made me think that you have MPD.

Me