• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Dear Dr Belo,

I didn't realise that you had a competition running to name your vagina tightening machine and I didn't get a chance to enter my suggestion.

well for what it's worth here is my suggestion:

V2.0

Simple

Catchy

As in vagina 2, the second coming of your vagina

diba?

yun lang po

regards,

Me

• 2 weeks later...

dear

i hope that you're happy now as i have seen im totally out of your life now.

if this makes you happy, then i hope you dont see me ever again.

as taken from HIMYM,

"im jubilant if my paramour is jubilant"

Storekeeper,

I have given you the box I'm supposed to open next year. I'm sad to say that it won't be opened any more unless in a very strange and unexpected manner it may show up again on my feet again but it may never happen or just my wishful thinking. Nevertheless, I hope you're in good health and keep those harness well placed, for you will never know when that sudden jerk could knock you of your feet. I wish the coffee in the jar can last for decades for us to consume sometime.

Anyhow, I'm just happy to hear from the guilds-men that things are fairing well in your business. I may not be there to even peek on your shop but rest assure you can sling a stone on my way if you want my help on those big boxes if you need a hand.

Your patron

• 2 weeks later...

Bro,

i've said this before. You have got to let go, if only for your own good. Frankly, it's stupid to keep beating your head against that wall. Look, i know you really did fall in love with her and she's a wonderful person, but i'm afraid you were just passing scenery as far as she was concerned, i'm sure i've told you that already. It's simply the stage of her life where she's at. Whatever feelings she may have had for you, all of that is gone. Kaput. Face the fact, painful as it is, you ended up as roadkill. Happens to all of us. And if you really do love her, you'll keep doing so without wanting anything in return, even if you're out of her life. But for God's sake, move on with your life, brother. You owe it to yourself.

To the One who has Brought me Back to Life,

You do not do

What others seem to do

wrong...

intentionally wrong.

You do not see

What others seem to see

in me...

ugly, in, outside of, around me.

You forget.

You fall with me.

You walk, run, jump with me.

You do not do

what others do.

You are not who they are.

You are not what they are.

You do what you need to do

because you love

purely, deeply, passionately.

A

Guest Serenity12

You know, I actually pity you. Are you that insecure that you can't bear seeing me look fabulous last night and you just had to make catty remarks? Tsk, tsk. If you must know, I like making men's jaws drop when I walk in the room. If looking at me makes you feel bad about yourself, then why don't you do something about it for a change? Talk is cheap. ;)

Hank and Karen

You are both breaking my heart...... I kinda like the love you have for each other it makes me believe in love or that it ever exist inspite of all the f#&king and screwing other people there still love how can that ever be possible ? I know this guy he said he found the love of his life and still f#&ks around.. hahahahaha I guess Hank lives inside of every man...Rock on Hank.

Edited by TinkerBell18