• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest Serenity12

you wanted to leave him a long time ago. but you never could summon the courage.

now, he made it easier for you by dying.

consider that a sign.

Iphone4,

It's not that i'm claiming that i can kick your ass. Im pretty sure you can do things i can't which makes you cooler on other people. You carried Apple up again to the market and although most people claim it was Mr. Ipod that did it, i think it was you. I'm just trying to study competition. Mr. windows can try to drag you and me down but we both know he's never gonna make it.

One day, you will bow down to me. Until then, i'm going to be okay here on the bylines.

Android.

p.s.

I know. i didn't get it too.:rolleyes:

Old and bald ugly man(that is,if you're a man at all,looks like a protozoa to me)

What the hell are you looking at,i would surely love to put a crack on your bald head so i can drop some coins on it so that you can save enough money and have a facial transplant. Tall,dark and fuuuuuuggggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How unfortunate tsk tsk :lol: