• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Dear Tsongkey,

I'm not in a hurry to get promoted this time. You can suck up all you want as long as you don't drag me down with your dirty work politics. I'm contented with contributing as much as I can to make things better at work, so all of our lives would be made easier. Even if we're friends, I hope you don't become my boss because I know you enough to be so sure that you would only have your best interests at heart.

Oh, and by the way, you'd better talk to her and set things straight. I'm hearing two different stories, and I'd hate to be in her position right now. She thinks you're exclusively dating, bro. Hands off ako dyan.

Roo

============================

Dear Bky,

I'm sorry if I've been avoiding you at work as much as I can. I'm just avoiding getting too irritated by your bratty-nella ways. You don't have to treat the guards and servers like they're always stupid, you know.

Girl

=============================

Dear Ma, Pa, and Bro,

'Can't wait to get home next week! I'm riding in style ;)

Ate

=============================

Dear Teach,

Your weekend is waiting for you. Two more days and hell week is almost over, dear.

Two more weeks, and we'll be hitting the beach. I love you!

Your Student

==============================

King of Vermins,

I know your intentions are not pure. You've lured countless women into bed with you and im sure you feel so almighty. But remember this,you have a mother,a sister,a girlfriend,or maybe even a daughter. You wouldn't want them to pay dearly for your sins wouldn't you? Karma is a bitch,remember that. Lastly,you're a poor excuse for a man. A piece of rotten meat between your legs doesn't make you one. May your soul burn in hell for all eternity, and may the demons feast on your flesh. f#&k YOU!!!!!!!

From a trueGENTLEMAN

Edited by ndn

Mr. E

I almost said goodbye to you last Christmas. I was more than ready to let go. I used to tell you - Someday you'll find her. The girl you will move mountains for, the girl who will make you change all your questionable beliefs about love and relationship. Our story could have ended there, but with some sort of luck you've found me.

I will spend another Christmas without you, but who's complaining? You never seem very far anyway. It was always surprising to see how everything have changed, and how we managed well, despite the distance. I used to think I'll get tired of you someday, or you'll get tired of me. The conflicts seem impossible to be resolved right? But there's something about you, about us, that makes me hold on even when things get way out of hand. I am sorry for my shortcomings. I am sorry for blaming you for the little things. Allow me to be lousy sometimes, for just like you -- I am a work in progress. We'll get there soon. I will never be a part of your regrets, nor will you be a part of mine.

your little good/bad girl

Now, if only you could get your a$$ out of bed, so we can watch the movie. biggrin.gif

Guest Riveria

J

I am so completely in love with you. I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams. Your love has made me love my life. Everyday seems like a blessing since I've met you. I feel so lucky and honored to be in love with such a talented, handsome and intelligent guy. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for sharing your love with me. It is a truly wonderful gift.

E

Dear Parental and Sibling Units,

See you all in a few hours! Finally, a vacation that I can really call a vacation!

Ate

===========================================

Honey Daddy,

I miss you already. 'See you in your hometown on Monday. My colleagues are teasing me with the line: It's "meet the Fockers" time! :lol:

Little Girl-Mommy:blush:

p

wew! that was tough! I cant believe I could initiate the conversation just as easy as that.

Telling those things are my ways of respecting you.

Because once in my lifetime I was hooked by you.

L

Hon,

I thought those scenes can only be seen on movies.

You made me feel like I am the most beautiful creature ever existed.

Thank God you found me, I love you so much.

Nothing can break us, and I am sure about that.

I love you more.

Me