• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Mom,

The days are becoming shorter.

It's just a few more days until I have to say farewell and life would never be the same. The reality is slowly sinking in and I can feel myself crashing, slowly, inch by inch, little by little. I don't want to break down on that day, but I feel the meltdown coming.

I'm happy for you, that's the truth. But on the flipside of things, my selfish self wants you to stay here. Sorry for everything. I'm gonna miss you so much. You know I'm not good at saying farewell.

Love always,

Your Prodigal Daughter

J,

Alam mo ang sakit mo sobrang magsalita. Oo na alam kong maganda ka marami pang magkakagusto sayo,pero tandaan mo ang kagandahan nawawala kapag tumanda ka na. Masyado mo akong dina-down. Walang magseseryoso sakin at peperahan lang ako? Bakit mayaman ba ako para perahan ha? Marami pang magmamahal sa akin. Di lang ikaw ang babae sa mundo. Sa mga sinabi mo talagang di tayo pwede maging kahit magkaibigan lang. Makahanap ka sana ng matinong lalake na makakasama mo. Bahala ka sa buhay mo,bahala ako sa buhay ko. Walang pakialamanan.

D

Baby E,

You're the most innocent, sweetest, gullible(?) person i've ever met. Thank you for making me happy, you make me forget sadness when you're around. You're really a blessing.

PS Hindi ako nakiliti noh, hindi ko lang napansin na gagawin mo yun. :P I love you too baby.

M

Trucker,

Nakaganti din ako sa iyo... finally I was able to surprise you!

I love seeing your eyes sparkle last night and totally clueless :rolleyes:

How I wish I could do it everyday and make you happy every minute, not just during your birthday.

Enjoy your day and I am looking forward to celebrate it with you in the future :)

Your Sweet

Edited by MS

DEAREST,

i find it a bit funny that we are conversing here since magka text naman tayo madalas, nyahehehe

anyways, i am glad that you didn't pre judged me based on my posts, i know that you are better than that, but there are other persons here who may poison your mind and say bad things about me....i know that you will hear my side first before jumping into conclusions...

but whatever you may want to ask, i will answer it as honestly as i can, it goes to show that you are special to me and i hope it's vice versa....

:)