• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

Mister

I am not blind to your love for me, and I dare say that I love you with my whole heart, but I'm just afraid to lose a friendship like ours

Miss

Guest biancaanne

What's wrong, yang? we seem to be drifting further apart that even basic "courtesy's" are a thing of the past. Remember, it wasn't I who said that you don't pull a magician act like that guy you used to idolize just because he can handle a happy crowd. Just tell me head on if you would make it or not so I won't have to expect and set aside for you. - Yin

Edited by biancaanne

J,

You never fail to make me smile, at least one happy smile in a day or one good laugh before the end of the day.

I love the things that is happening between the two of us.

You just know how and when to make up, though there is nothing really to be worried about.

I am all yours already, can't you see how crazy I am over you? ;)

Just another woman in love,

Your Sweet

Guest Riveria

Mister,

I swear every time I hear your name my heart just skips a beat! You are the most wonderful guy ever. I hope we last forever and thanks for everything you do.

Miss

Hey God,

Remember me? Yeah, that's okay... they do say i am forgettable.. I have a lot of questions for you when we meet, which reminds me, when WILL we meet? hmmm... Maybe I can make it today huh...

Just to let you know, I'm tired of the games but i will never surrender..

See you soon...

Lost

Dear Fairygodmother,

How is everything in your paradise of dreams? I know, I know. Everything is bright and beautiful there.

I write this note to thank you for almost a week full of magic and surprises. You were right , in my world all good things must end. You did not warn me though that they could end without warning and sometimes for no reason at all.

Please tell me what I did wrong. I am hurting and only knowing why it happened will ease this hurt. Next time you bring me a heavenly creature, tell me how to take care of her. I wrongly assumed that being myself would be the right thing to do.

I will not ask you for much this time. I haven't tried Sebastian's yet. You may want to put a pint in my ref tonight. Kidding.

Much love,

Your once favorite godson.

Guest biancaanne

It might be a goodbye or a hello to us. But I don't regret writing that missive one bit. It felt liberating.

Now to work on my own masterpiece...my life without you, him,or them.

you-who-are-one-of-em-distraught-and-needy-married-men,

i do not owe you, nor anybody else for that matter, any explanation

why i would not meet up with you.

and i am, most definitely, not here to win a congeniality award.

and, again, it should not be a loss on your part.

let's not get emo about it.

abd.

Edited by angel_by_day