• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

missing you already....

you make every encounter memorable and exciting

you made me look forward to the day when we can be together again

i just can't get enough of you...

how i wsih we can just be together 24/7 :D

will surely long for you until we can be together again :wub:

PS : i love that smile in your face before you leave the house... so naughty but cute :blush:

your sweet

Guest biancaanne

Soul Twin (Yang),

Whether you like it or not, I feel you. Even if you don't say a thing (especially when you don't say a thing), I cry with you, feel your rage. I'm with you in being alone, in breaking while being alone. You don't even have to say a word.

It's none of anyone's business and you're right about that. It doesn't concern any of us (or them). You're right again. But if it drags you to hell on earth, I will get involved. Have faith in your witch-goddess, dear vampire-demon. I can only watch out for you from afar right now. But I'll come flying to you the minute you need someone who can truly comprehend how complex we both can get...only when you want me to, and if you tell me to.

Don't sink in too deep, dear twin brother. I'm drowning with you already.

Your Soul's Twin (Ying)

Guest Riveria

Ryan,

Thank you for the nice talk last night. I appreciate it pero alam ko pinuyat kita sorry kasi gabi ako gising at tulog sa umaga. Pero it was a nice talk we had and i'm glad to find someone like you who's willing to listen sa mga sentiments ko....Na miss kita tuloy...Take care.

Rivs

Guest Riveria

We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else.

Guest biancaanne

Yang,

I would like to understand, entirely. My mind can comprehend, but my heart can't.

No worries. I'm not angry, neither am I okay.

I just have to be more like you and not your opposite. You're the stronger twin (even if you are convinced that you're left behind in so many ways).

Like I said, I'm here, there, everywhere, somewhere (all except nowhere), if you wake up and decide that you need me again.

Just keep in mind the story of Cupid and Psyche...the Soul cannot survive without Love.

Yin

rain

you came down relentlessly from morning till night at times. I love it regardless, since it makes the sky dark and gloomy, but my mood is always lifted despite the surroundings. Maybe I just like the darkness of it all, although I’ve never found goth to be part of my system. the sound of rain sure is sensual. It make you feel good. What is it I wonder, the rhythm? Is it the comfort you feel (if you're dry)? :lol: Maybe it's the lower atmospheric pressure that's usually there when it rains...anyway, I like it too.

ohh pls pls pls.. i beg you..

keep on pouring

Edited by burn4me