• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Sabian Guy,

YOU’RE NO ONE TO ME BUT A PIECE OF CRAFT MOLDED IN THE PAST THAT I SO WISH I NEVER BUMPED INTO. Feelingero, random thoughts yon and please not all the time eh para sayo yon. You should double check the post and think if the message is really for you. Yeah you should pity me for what I did to you, for NOT realizing that i should've stick on the man who sticked by me, and I pity you for being so sickenly desperate looking for a relationship, overconfident sa sarili na wala namang pinatutunguhan. Pathetic. For the last time tigilan mo nako <_<

Kulot.

Edited by brahma

officemate...

thanks sa pagpayag mo sa mga paglalambing ko...

kahit hindi naman tayo

really, yun lang naman namimiss ko sa pagkakagf, e...

so ngaun, kahit wala ako gf, basta dyan ka, ok na ako...

you giving me a hug and letting me hug you when I feel blue...

the times we spend can be so refreshing...

no commitment, no worries

wag lang sana tayo maisyuhan dito sa office

:lol:

thanks again

your pandaren officemate

boy toy,

thank you for being with me the whole day (we are talking about 24 hrs here). at kahit buong araw tayo magkasama, nag enjoy talaga ako.

Ive learned many things bout you. mas naintindihan at nakilala kita ngayon. I appreciate your being open towards me. nakakataba nang puso kasi alam ko na you trust me.

Natutuwa ako sayo whenever you ask me if i would miss you. of course I would. sa lambing mong yan sino ang hindi makakamis? ^_^ . miss na nga kita agad kahit 30 min palang ang nakakalipas nang magkahiwalay tayo eh (lecheng trabaho ito :lol: )

miss ko na ang paghilik mo. ung tipong di nagpapatulog. di na kita makakalimutan my fwend. ahahahahaha

ingat ka lagi. will see you again on your birthday

i miss you. hope you miss me too :*

your amo