• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

You,

I know its been along time... and I shouldn't have really gone back to check on you, but I did.

I remember all the stories, emails, conversations and the connection that we made.

The silliness of waiting for your call, your messages and just your prodding every five minutes.

It was nice to have felt such warmth in those days that I felt so vague and lonely.

Unfortunately I got too accustomed to the loneliness that I couldn't cope with being whole.

I dropped you like a hot potato, literally and I regret that day I acted like a scared child.

I hope that I could fix and patch things up, but I don't know if that's going to happen anymore.

I want to say I'm sorry, I really am dearly sorry and I hope that you'd forgive, even if you won't be able to forget.

Regards,

Monster.

my dear interior designer,

kindly ignore all the fuss i've been making about how it should look. i know you know better. like i said the only guideline i have for it is for you to design it as your own. and, yeah, all the implications are included therein. :lol:

i've always looked forward to the new year more and the coming one brings a lot more reasons to look forward for. thanks to a large part to you. remember the tight rope talk? just hang on to that one, i'm sure this will be a very promising year. i would hope though that our schedules won't be as crazy as it was this year, yours especially because you barely have time for yourself as it is. looking forward to spending more time with you, happy new year! :*

yes, it's a new year greeting, the christmas greeting will be deivered personally. consider this as an advance to your professional fees. other terms will be discussed in the days to come but we will take them up as we go. over breakfast, lunch and/or dinner? up to you, mi casa, su casa! :lol:

always,

the fussy client.

Whats wrong dude, I still feel alone and incomplete, up to now how come I'm still looking for that happiness that everyone has, I try my best to make people around me happy, and yet I end up being lonely, what exactly do you want ba, I just want someone who would be there for me, thats all, someone you know who would stand up for you no matter what happens, this thing I bear right now, I dont know till when I can hold up to it...how long must I endure this pain, do I really deserve this? Life is just so unfair to me, I just want this out of my system that all...

Fiesta Ham,

I already received your christmas greeting just now! Was just wondering, was it really a christmas greeting? Coz i have been receiving it almost everyday, uhmmm.. no! everytime there's a chance to get it! :lol: But of course, to have it now is more than sweeter than the chocolate cake that we looove!!! It actually tastes even better now! :D

I hope my gift is enough till i get back.

Bigger than you, :lol:

Adelina Ham

McMeany,

I have to be honest with you... this Christmas is also the happiest I've been in a while. Sitting there, looking at your cutie baby pics while laughing at all their stories of how mean you were back then and all the stories of your childhood... it all feels so wonderful. It's a different kind of happiness and excitement since I get to know more and more about the man I love. It is nice knowing the real you (even if you're that mean to your brother and you went through THAT phase) as time goes by. Made me fall for you all over again. Kung classmate lang kita nung high school/college, crush na kita nun pa! :lol: Pogi! So I do hope quits na... you've seen me without my front teeth and I've seen you with fake facial hair. And next time you make okray to neighbors and random people, I will definitely remind you of the distant past. :lol:

I am deeply flattered by the acceptance and the warmth. Not to mention that it was a nice Xmas dinner too... although I got uncomfy, not with the uncomfortable questions this time, but with the uncomfortable statements. it's now the (.) instead of the (?). :lol:

our first Christmas as a couple... nice. wouldn't mind spending all the future Christmases of my life with you. :)

sana lang, makuha ka sa tingin next time. sayang yung turkey. :D

love,

your clumsy travel buddy/"The Dawn" fan convert

ps

we need to save up... badly. the upcoming trips are no joke. :P

Edited by BallBreaker