• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

gwapa there, :flowers:

it has always been worth dropping off a message for you.

.. i don't know, i just feel comfortable with you.. :)

and yeah, i'd be seeing you around here somewhere, some other time. :D i hope you get to feel better everyday. :)

thanks for warm wishes, it made me..uhmm, not smile, but grin.. :lol:

i'd be seeing you someday, i don't know when.. i just know, i'd be meeting you.. :D

... makadto kamo sa suba!... i hope i said it right! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:flowers: ,

gwapa here

Guest lustfortravel

you,

stop terrorizing my maids. i don't need another household crisis especially this time of the year. you know i'm drowning with work yet you can't help but meddle with the way i run things. if i left it with you, nobody would last for more than a week, considering you find faults with EVERYTHING.

i'm having second thoughts about letting you handle that christmas dinner while i try to finish up at work. i can already foresee my maids packing up and leaving me to handle everything by the time i get home.

do me a favor. just back off or else i pack up and leave. my patience is wearing thin.

Edited by lustfortravel

Bread Fan Girl,

Hush now.

Problems will always be there. It's our reaction to it that varies.

Be brave and do not let it conquer you.

You are better than them!

Your echo (almost) :P

=========

Kodaker,

You won't really make up for it, no?

Like hell would I care.

Don't expect to hear from me again.

Badtrip Sa Iyo

The Bestest Best Man,

I never expected that I would receive such warm welcome from your side of the fence. Seriously though, your fam's high profile (naks!) status kinda has it's drawbacks. I now understand your plight- seeing how the whole community know me by name already without having seen me before yet, the pictures and the poses, pakitang gilas moments, expectations, thinking that we're angels when we're not, remembering names, them conjuring up wonderful thoughts for the good of mankind in the future (which we frankly are not taking into consideration yet since we can't seem to fit the criteria of what they envision us to be)... But, just like as it was said then, I submit myself to thee and so if ever that day comes that you decide to continue the legacy (to everybody's delight, I guess), I will definitely stand by you. :)

It's not really something negative. I was just afraid then on how to pull it off. And all those uncomfortable questions! (THAT question which I was asked by 98% of the guests... what do you expect? thanks for the warning) I'm so sorry but I can just smile sheepishly every single time. Can't do the "standard answer" lest they take me seriously, especially your mom and she'd get all excited! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! The whole night was flattering and wonderful... it's just that I am not sure how to deal with THAT since I don't know the answer and I don't know what to say. So I do hope that I handled the pressure with grace. Still, the answer is known by you. In our own time. When you want to, not because you have to, right?

I am ever so grateful for that night. Thanks for making me comfortable and well cared for. I do hope I have made you super proud like what you told me. You have gained my trust. I know we won't disappoint them. I believe in us.

your Greek Beauty,

Nikki Bacolod

ps

nice speech! I think that speech should be ours. and we should go practice the waltz so we wouldn't look stoopid trying not to step on each others twonails. :D

pps

matanggal na nga yung isang backside pic ko sa destination thread at baka may taga MTC dun! heehee. And thanks for understanding why I have to say no to sex... si Pacquiao na yun e! :D

Edited by BallBreaker

dear number 1...

tigilan mo na ko. tahimik na ako! kung magulo ang pamilya mo, problema mo na yun... wag mo na ako idamay!

wag mong kalimutan na kung di ko iniwan si "g", wala kana sanang asawa ngayon... wala na sanang tatay yang anak mo! tinanggap ko na mali ang naging relatsyon namin... ok?... tandaan mo, you begged me na kalimutan siya... isa lang hiningi ko sa'yo, PATAHIMIKIN mo na ako...

your husband left a wound in my heart... that's it... WE'RE DONE... kung mahal pa niya ako, wala na akong magagawa...

sincerely yours,

number 2...

ps

wish mo lang kasing edad mo ko para matapatan mo ang kaya kong gawin...

Edited by youknowme

i don't know why, but i suddenly remembered you.

i remembered the night about ten years ago when i drove you home from class.

i asked you why you liked me, even though there were richer, smarter, and better looking guys than me. and it seemed everyone had a crush on you.

you said: iba ka kasi eh.

siyempre kinilig ako then.

looking back, your answer should've been because you're richer or smarter, or better looking than the other guys. wag lang it seemed everyone had a crush on you.

bola na kasi iyon. :D

You and you,

I don't want to say I'm sorry coz I didn't do anything.

The problem is between the two of you, so you guys solve it.

I don't want to be drag into this mess coz I'm trying to have a quiet and stress-free life here.

==================

You know we've always been friends.

I always wish you what's good coz you deserved that.

Just fix this one, soon and permanently, I hope.

Jowawerz,

have a safe flight back into my tiddlywiddly arms.

yes... I know you love me... the actions are decibels louder than the words.

tagal na nating mag FUBU a! :lol:

you are the bestest life partner in the whooooole wide world. of course, there will always be room for improvement. :P

loving you and pinky swearing by that,

Jowawerz (don't you just love that word?)

Edited by BallBreaker