• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest killercath

dimple...

am a new person now, and i don't need you anymore...

i moved on already and i don't know you anymore... :rolleyes:

goodbye, dimple... goodbye, mtc... :flowers:

->cathie! :flowers:

pare,

thanks for not cuddling me in your big arms this time and enabling me to face the truth head on. you were right, only I have the power to deal with it and I can say no if I want to. well... I didn't exactly do as planned because the calling is still there, but I did bargain and got out with a good deal. doing that made me feel better 'bout myself. thanks also for making me believe myself that I can still show the value of honesty without making laglag to anyone. you're right, it's their problem and their consciences to deal with, not mine. so there, you can now not worry about my health, I would still make every boy's fantasy come true for you, you'd get protection from my influence, I'd still do that thing I love, I'd still show how importance loyalty is for me at work or at play, more time for you and the little one (who's slowly mutating to be just like you, overconfident guru!), and more time to love myself (no more zombie gf to overdose stresstabs with!). sorry, magaling e. mana sa boypren! :lol:

"I am loyal not because I am afraid of you... I am loyal because I love you. Loyalty is a choice and I choose to be loyal" <--- champion 'to pare! makalaglag panty! :lol:

haaaaay... Loyalty week... we deserve the loyalty award... paksyet. and it's kinda funny that amidst all the booze and the sex, we do have the same values and principles.

thanks pare... you are very much appreciated. :)

Congratulations for Saturday. Seeing your name among that list on my desk almost made me cry. I am so proud of you as you are proud of me.

onward to better things,

your tiny dancer

Guest serenity12

Official Wedding Photographer,

Wedding lesson no. 1 - Bring EXTRA batteries.

Wedding lesson no. 2 - Learn how to say thank you to the unofficial wedding photographer who provided you with one.

Wedding lesson no. 3 - You had a pool reflecting the image of the bride and groom yet you persisted in taking the shots from up close. Gusto na kitang batukan, sa totoo lang.

Unofficial Wedding Photographer

Wini,

I know that we haven't always seen eye to eye.

I know how much of a jerk I am and how much of an annoying loudmouth you could be.

But for all intensive purposes I just want you to know.

We're gonna miss you.

Good luck working for System Operations.

Take Care. And Stay as you are (though you could pipe down a little bit if you ask me)

Guest lustfortravel

it happened to me once before - and a friend died last monday.

so parang awa mo na, magparamdam ka naman na buhay ka pa. <_<

Edited by lustfortravel