• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

dude,

see? told yah... :P that was some nice revenge too... now you know what it feels like being put in a very uneasy situation (tell Viveka not to get too close... his chin's blocking the receiver :lol:). I may be mean but you are waaaaaay meeeeeaner! :P but like what the little tyke said, "we do not take revenge on other people"... so there... quits. :P I prayed for your safe flight as requested... I hope you did too.

can't wait to pout on you when you get home,

chungchung chungeeet

hey there,

today you would've been fifty-seven years old. how time flies so fast, no?

someone nice to me and i, watched this movie a few days ago. it illustrated heaven, hell and purgatory. it seems that where you go after life, you don't recognize the people you spent most of your living moments with. as it was all for the cinematic experience, i didn't believe it a bit. it scared me. because when it's time for me to cross over, i would want you to recognize me. and i would want to jump at the sound of your booming voice calling my name.

a lot of things have changed. i'm sure you know them by now. some dreams we used to dream never came true. maybe the country mouse or the city mouse will fulfill your legacy of adding another doctor in the family. the princesses are doing great as moms. who would've thought? he he he. the bum is oh well still a bum and the adored one keeps on surprising us semester after semester in that school no one even dared thought of going to. the queen is still beautiful. you made the right choice of marrying her. she's shining in her profession and she's the best anyone could ask for. her jokes could get too corny at times though but we have learned not to mind.

that boy i introduced to you three christmases ago? he broke my heart. i'm almost sure if you were here, you would've broken his face. in the same way the cuñado asked if i wanted him run over by a truck or i watch while thugs pump bullets into his brains. this family is one which harbors secret thoughts of rivaling the most dangerous mob families- we seem to abide by the eye for an eye rule. i take it you've heard about that incident your two adorable prince charmings caused in someone's wake? that's what i'm talking about. i didn't think they had it in them also. but i suppose when someone you love is violated, you will k*ll for them.

things aren't going so well for me now. i went to see your brod a few weeks ago and uhm let's just say it's not doing so well. i can't seem to stop myself from abusing it- emotionally and physically. but i think work is going to k*ll me first before that other thing does. there's not going to be a new year for me in that place anymore. sometimes you just have to know when to give up and move on. i want to go somewhere else where no one knows me. where i'm this strange girl who just appeared in a sleepy fishing village or a quiet farm barrio.

in all the years that i've learned to use the wonderful internet, i never looked up you up until now. and i saw your name in the roster of fraternity brothers of your medschool. there was also a photo and i'm quite sure that despite the blurred quality, the fourth guy from the left, is you. so young, so handsome and so full of life. that's how you remained in my mind. that's how i'll always remember you. i have come to love the times anyone i meet would say, you look exactly like him. i'm proud of that. and i wish you find it in your heart to be proud of me too. i have still amounted to nothing. in my age, the realization of what i really want to do, has not dawned on me yet. i'm certain that where i am now is not what i want to do. help me figure things out ,please?

i still miss you. so much that sometimes i stop myself when thoughts of you cross my mind. i'm sorry. i know remembering the good times is the only way to keep you alive in my memory but sometimes it just hurts so bad.

be happy for all of us. we may not have turned out to be the ideal ones, but i assure you we strive to keep the family name untainted and your legacy alive. and we have remained together, for you.

here's to fourteen wonderful birthdays you've shared with me. i can't drink the same number of beers but i'll push my luck anyway and get drunk for you.

i love you always and forever. you are my one great love.

k

ps. it's just fascination...

My fellow revolutionario,

Thank you very much for all the talks that we had and we'll be having in the future. It's a sad day for both of us, I know. We both missed someone dearly. They both have gone to the battle and won. It's still hard for me to look beyond the grief and as much as you want to, I know its still painful for you. Words are just not enough to describe it. But they are looking down on us now, and thinking how best they could guide us in our own battlefields.

C'est la vie.

Your fellow midnight owl

this one goes out to the ones i love... :heart:

:goatee: ,

I told you before, never stop hoping. :) In GOD's time, things will get better... and i hope it keeps on getting better. :) One very special friend told me, hope is different from expectation, and that time, i learned the definition. I hope you do too.. Hoping for the best! :)

And yeah, we'll still have those coffee plus crepes! :D you could bring her along too. ;)

the one you blogged. :)

-----

mga matatangos ang ilong,

nice seeing you last night... sana next time, ibang special guest naman. Maiba lang! :lol: Ihanda na ang itlog, isabay nyo na rin ang maskara.. :D Sa muling pagkikita!

dee

-----

gerryandrada,

Maligayang B-A-T-I sa iyong kaarawan. Nawa'y maraming pang bumati sa yo... :lol:

Thanks for being a good friend, ga! :)

yellowmoon

-----

M,

Your texts while i am sleeping just made my day. :) Thanks for appreciating me and assuring me how much i am loved. You know that you will always have a special part in my heart. Sa isip, sa salita at sa gawa! :lol:

hongkong it is?! :D

love ya lots,

K... :*

ps.. wag mo nang ulitin, please. alam mo naman ang kalagayan natin, napakahirap kang yakapin sa panahon na 'to. :*

-----

M,

Mabuhay! :lol: 4 na araw na walang komunikasyon. Maghanda ka! Be brave, be very very brave. :P

Be scared, hindi man sa akin, pero sa makikita mo sa ibabaw ng linya! :lol: Pagkakataon mo na! :D

nagpapa-miss,

you know! ;)

Big Boss,

There... changed both avvy and personal photo na.

:P

'Di naman kasi kita face e...

Pacute, pacute pa, di na lang sabihin ng straight.

'Yan, enjoy my avvy... that's what I call an exposure! :lol: I do love your special participation on my personal photo, though.

miss you. enjoy rubbing chins, este, elbows there in the place where people have LSI. :lol:

and I am having that because you pick on me all the time! :P karma, dude, karma!

remember, our future babies...

your criminal baby,

:hypocritesmiley:

hay..nahihirapan ako..

anjan ka man or wala hirap parin ako..

hindi ko na alam kung hanggang kelan magstay yung pain na andito sa puso ko..

lahat ginawa ko para sayo pero i think hindi mo cya naappreciate!

nagtino ako para sayo, binago ko sarili ko para cyo..

pero ano ginawa mo??

GINAGO MO AKO!!!

now, nagtatanong ka kung hanggang kelan?

ako rin ganun din tanong ko eh..

ewan ko kung babalik paba sa dati ang lahat after what happened..

i just wished na sana hindi mo nalang ginawa yun..

kahit ok na tyo andito parin sakin yung pain, kaunting lungkot at kaunting pagdududa..

hay..ewan ko ba!

NogNoggers,

twenty times two. :)

I love you and i hope you got it through the hugs i sent your way. I may not be able to honor you the way they did but you know how i feel. :) I'm here for you. I'm your friend for keeps. :) :*

Model ng Zonrox

_

Prawns,

I dont know why i'm acting this way. I know it's a tad long shot for you to read this but i just want you to know... If i don't have anything to be jealous of, it's because i haven't earned that right yet. And maybe, i never will. Our endless cryptic messages and brain 'storming' keeps me lost and adrift.

One day, you'll see.

I'm not gonna miss you as much as i do now.

Dinner at Katre will change everything.

Anti-Anti-histamine

_

My fave anatomy prof,

You're not really my prof. :P

I saw your naughty nurse pass by my way. I shoo-ed her off and ask her to go find your place. :D

I'm missing you too. And sometimes, i think your bed does too. The fluffy pillow even said you haven't kissed him for 2 days already. <_<

Get some rest. Or you should eat balut. :lol:

:*

1st year boss