• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

b/s, i/s, h/bbb,

how I wish we could hang out together again! he wants to meet all of you in the flesh na (except ikaw bbb! :lol: miss ka lang namin. thanks for the ym stories yesterday... made us laugh big time! :lol: pathetic! we still owe you big time, and for that, you'd be one of the first to know "when"! :)). as for you sexythang, tell us when you're going back for a visit, and I do hope everything's going great wit the redneck. b/s, just like what he says... time to let go of the baggage so you can travel light into the future, especially if the luggage is nothing short of a Louis Vuitton! :D

videoke na 'to!,

bb/ph

-------------------------------------------------------

Brando,

Thanks for being a true friend last night. You're just what I need... a best friend who'd listen without judgments over San Mig Lights, oh... and some jiggy after. :P Thanks for opening my eyes about how I am trying to complicate things when everything is plain and simple - I am in love and so is he, and the intensity is that scary but then again, why would I be scared of something that makes me really, genuinely, happy? I am always trying to pass on my fear that he may not be ready for us and for the things to come when I should be asking myself that question instead. He is ready, and it shows, and he knows it, and he is sure, and he is steady... how about me? am I? After that talk that we had last night, after finding out the answer to my questions, I now think I really am. Feels nice traveling light. Thanks pare... ang yummy mo talaga... sarap mo pang magkiss... pero wag mong sasabihin sa boypren ko ha? :lol:

your best friend/fubu

Brenda

--------------------------------------------------------

doraemon,

thanks for bringing me baon sa work. I ate everything, don't worry. :) I now got enlightened. Made me feel more secure. Yes, we are happy, and we're gonna make it stay that way. Take care and have a safe trip. I will be waiting with open arms inside our very clean house with a very, very, sparkling clean bathroom. And please, this time,wag naman sa SM bibilihin yung pasalubong because in case you don't know, we do have that near where I live! :lol: Thanks for balancing everything out, even if it means giving in to accepting your reality (may tawag dyan baby - delusions of grandeur! :lol:).

We will make it because we choose to make it, not because we have to, but because we want to. :)

your lucky charm,

nikki bacolod (whoever the f*ck she is :lol:)

to the owner of that small pillow ,

Yes, I understand all of those hidden messages. I just recently learned that pride wether present or not, couldn't k*ll someone nor ressurect what was lost. The insatiable need to belong is what really matters and the souls which were once blown away is going back to where they once attached to.

My words have fade its soundness along with most of its promises but I guess some will still remain and will still be intact as long as I am breathing.

We'll still see each other even when were already sitting on a rocking chair. Do reserve that cup of coffee for me will yah?

the kid at heart

Edited by ilb4u2nyt

banda roon,

i suppose we just need to review a few things i have told you about before.... let's just say there are a few adjustments required. :lol: i was actually told that you cannot remember a significant number of them which would have made it easy to slide into this shell. just that i know i will bump into you soon and i simply cannot keep a straight face when i see you then... not that you will actually see it if i don't allow you to do so. :lol: i'm simply saying i just need to let you know what i think about it and that you ought to hear them straight from the horse's mouth. nothing new, you've heard them already. :P like i said, it's just a review, di ba? :lol:

always,

banda rito.

p.s. tingin ko? lahat yan nagaling sa butas ng panty mo. :lol: basta ako nandito lang. :P

Sis,

To tell you honestly, your contract ended 17 days ago.

You were given the chance to shine and excel but you chose not to.

Please take this seriously. We all know you need this job.

You know that I will always look out for you and I do hope you realize that I did my best to save your ass.

See you tomorrow.

Your Ex-Señora

ate,

there's not enough words to tell you what i feel over your loss.

it's too cliche to say that he's in a better place now and he's happier there.

i've gone through the same pain and i know it will heal.

i'm sure he'd want to see a smile on your face everytime you remember him

for now, grieve and cry..

we're here for you.

k

Dear COO,

I'm done with the assignment for tonight. Maybe when you're not too busy, you will have time to read my articles. The serious ones, so that you don't think my brain is all chlorophyll.

Waiting to raid the liquor cabinet with you soon.

XOXO,

NQYC

Edited by sunking

Dear Mr MTC hunk,

you and your feeble mind.....tsk...tsk.....

and you thought that you would still get as much as a response from me? :unsure:

hehe....

alam ko maraming nagkakandarapang girls dito na gusto ka i-date.... :rolleyes:

but sweety, to me, your looks are totally immaterial way before, now, and in the years to come.

and lastly, i don't think you should even bother to see me at my clinic.

1.) i don't even have a clinic, to begin with.

2.) if i do have one, ill make sure you'd get epistaxis with my fees. ;)

and oh....3.) given my morbid specialty, i'm quite sure you wouldnt want to be my patient. ;)

love,

your amiable doc.

:evil:,

...:huh:

...:thumbsdownsmiley:

...:sadsmiley02:

...:cry:

:questionmark:,

:hypocritesmiley:

ps

:excl::evil::excl: = :grr:

.... you know why...

:P

you'll miss me for a day and it'll make you go crazy. lakas mo kasi mang asar e. wag mang asar ng baby na wala pang sleep. :P buti nga! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

and it's keychain... not kitchen! bingi! magaASL na nga ulit ako.

:P

eto pa: :P!!!!

(if you weren't the love of my life, I could've broken them family jewels by now. :P)

Edited by BallBreaker