• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

doraemon,

I really am so sorry I made you clean our house with me. I know you're the epitome of MAN in all his manly glory (which includes considering household chores as the greatest punishment ever... especially cleaning the bathroom!), but... yan kasi eh... tanong tanong ka pa ng assignment mo... making you just take out the trash was waaaaay too easy. However, that made me really, really proud of you, eventhough you kinda miss some spots at times! :D I wanna show the pictures of you scrubbing the bathroom floor to your mum! She'd be so proud of you too! So... see how better it made you feel after? Nice feeling eh? Thanks for understanding my OC moment. Minsan lang ang general thorough cleaning... pwamis. I just don't want you catching pathogens from our own bordello.

Also, again and again one more time once more - makuha ka sa tingin! :lol: That was our nth tactless, embarassing moment! :lol: I was already giving you the eye, the shove, the squeeze, the OA attempt to be kind, but still... that didn't stop you from making okray to Mr. Inventor who was, unfortunately, just right behind us! Oh baby, you reek with sarcasm... cute! Hard not to laugh when you saw him no? :P Our Petronas tower pic will find it's way into my cube latah!

Seriously now, thanks for all you've been doing to show me how much I mean to you during these troubling times (read: suffering from the curse of Eve). Thanks for making me feel that what we have just keeps getting better and better. Growing up is a wonderful journey to be taken with someone like you.

Sabi ko sa'yo e... even Mr. something fishy fishy says you look like John Regala. Mukha ka raw talagang rapist. :D

your sassy girl,

John Robert Powers :P

Edited by BallBreaker

yeah, im back...

A,

I never thought we'd be friends but i'm glad we are. it's nice to know that after weeks

of no communication, i still found you where i left you. i just thought wala na kong babalikan.

and i was wrong. you're indeed a blessing. someone rare to find in this cyber world where we met. -_-

thanks for those words sis. na appreciate ko. especially your empathy. i know you know how i feel.

actually, make that "felt" coz i've changed and learned to care less which is really better than

you know, dwelling on pain and depression. :thumbsdownsmiley:

nyhoo, you know how busy i am. i may not be with you guys as much as i want to. but when everything's fixed already, i'll tell you. and i'll be there with you. kahit na overnyt pa yan. heehee :lol:

and of corz, stay away from bitches :P chismaks chismaks. ehehe :lol:

so pano? i'm back. this time, iba na. catch you again tomorrow. :*

P,

take good care of my friend, ok? you know that's the only thing i would ever ask from you. -_-

C,

nice chatting with you. yun nga lang di tayo masyadong nakapagkwentuhan. . . especially bout entertaining topics. :rolleyes: kulang ang chat time. pag nag coffee tayo, bubuhos ang details. :lol:

E,

gang ngeon gagew ka pa rin. natuwa ako bigla. some things never change. people rin pala. :thumbsupsmiley:

i just remembered last Friday, kung sumama kaya ako, at nagkataong malungkot ako nun,

masaway nyo kaya ako sa tiende? hahaha :lol:

nway, magbagong buhay kna rin. ako tapos na sa showbiz. bagong role na ngeon ang kinakarir ko.

hulaan mo kung ano. esep esep. :lol:

J,

wag masyadong magtanong. wala din naman kasi akong isasagot. :lol: mali ang mga chismis na nasagap mo. simply because, mali ang source mo. -_- and no, hindi ako denial queen. gusto ko lang clear.

specially the technical issues. :lol:

if you wanna know something about me, ask me directly. . . la lang. para alam ko lang na curious ka. :P

S,

no. i don't wanna sleep with you. there. i said it. ang kulet mo. nakakairita. <_<

i know cute ka. pero ang dami kong teddy bears eh. i know sikat ka. pero low profile lang ako.

ayoko ng pinagkakaguluhan lalo na ng mga umaaligid saung mga impakto at lamang lupa. :blink:

BADONG,

i know you're happy. i'm imagining your devilish grin right now. but just to remind you, you're still

alive and breathing. ipunin mo lang lahat ng kagaguhan mo. babalik yan lahat sayo. alam mo nman siguro yung karma di ba? <_<

oopppss for a minute there, nag doubt ako sa intelligence mo. sorry. alam mo nga pala lahat. :rolleyes:

ilang tao na ba inapakan mo??? o pinakialaman mo? hmmmm kulang ata ang fingers ko para bilangin ko. :blink:

nyhoo, sabi nga ni C, sayo na lahat ng cute. hehe :lol: lokohin mo na lang ang sarili mo kakaisip na mapapasayo nga sila... :rolleyes:

eydee :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by angel_dust
Guest serenity12

It's nice to know I have a guardian angel who looks after me and deletes my posts that may seem too provocative. But don't worry about me; I can handle the poor attempts at wit. :lol:

Mr. Ex-PMA'er,

I didn't recognize you in that pic of yours and miss-he-chose-me-over-you. You've changed quite a lot! But I must say, I didn't feel anything at all. :) I was just happy that finally, you've settled and now you have what you've been longing for: a family. I forgave you for everything. How you made a fool of me for the last 2 years of the relationship; how you were able to face me after the ring, card and album incidents, and oh, the mcdo incident, how could I ever forget that! Geez, you really are one gutsy guy; how you lied and lied until you finally believed them yourself; how you let me hold my life for freaking 8 months just because you want to be happy first before me; how you made me lose sleep because I was worried about you. Yes. I have forgiven you for all of that.

I just don't understand why miss-he-chose-me-over-you have to send me a link of your pictures and the baby? Why? To show me what could have been? or rather, what I couldn't have? I wouldn't trade what I am and where I am right now for that. Just to make it clear. So please, you two get the hell out of my life and stay wherever you are.

its me,

the girl-you-left-for-a-freakin-shag

b,

am happy to know that by forgiving, you have finally moved on. don't worry, when you get your own, it'll definitely be a much cuter critter. happy when you're at peace, eh? but just in case, just say the word and we'll hit 'em where it hurts most (la lang. away trip lang kami. :D).

missing you and the social life,

bb

-------------------------------------------------

doraemon,

what you did last night was absolutely unnecessary. you know how I hate to be spoiled like a bwatty pwincess. and it's not just because of that, commuting on the way back to our pad at that time is sooo dangerous. i don't want to put in danger someone so precious just so I can have the time to do my make up while you do thhe driving for me. i can drive faster than you can imagine. :P you are not my driver... pero sige na nga... basta driver, sweet lover! seriously now, that was very sweet, and I am ever so grateful for your acts of luv. Not because you have to, but because you want to. Know what? I will do the same for you. :)

About our talk this morning, just don't mind it... it'll pass. help me get through it while it passes. Honestly, I hate the feeling of missing you so much already even if i know that it'll be just a plane ride away, and for crying out loud, just for a few days. kala mo mamimiss kita? no way dude! it'll be a blast knowing that for the next few days, nobody will make okray sakin, nobody will be there to kalikot my k_____, nobody will be there to "accidentally" push me to make chancing when it's supposed to be a mutual effort to get the chickies, nobody will be there to act nonchalantly when I say the scariest boo ever, and nobody will be there to laugh at my little absurdities and idiosyncrasies. peace at last. but you, you will miss me. i know. :)

sayang, we won't be able to make it to the mtc anniv partee. :(

your personal MPA,

Gloria

pi es

that pathology guy really is an ass... so if ever you lose your way, i only have one word for you: TEETH. :P

my one,

missing you here. haven't seen you for quite a while. i'm missing your smile. i miss the hugs and the kisses. more than that, i miss YOU! :)

let me guess, busy preparing on his coming? :D

i love you! :*

k

ps.. seriously missing you. not for anything, but i just miss you.

do you already have the gift? :D

Ungas,

Why do you have to text me again after three freakin years? I know you'd choose her over me that's why I made the choice for us. I left and went to f#&k another guy who I thought could easily replace you but turned out to be the greatest assh*le and the most awful f#&k I've ever known and experienced in my life. And just when I thought my world is finally keepin still, here you are again, makin me crazy. You're already famous and rich, what do you need me for? Why do have to call me baby again and beg to meet up with me when we both know there's really no chance for us? Are you just after the f#&k? Coz if you are, I bet there are a lot of girls wanting to just do it with you. And why do I have to feel this way all over again. I love you and it pains me right now to wear this facade, and whisper the same words in another's man's ears... :( *sniff*

Baby Doc :(

apple,

I know this may be another day of all the sh!ts that could happen, expectedly and unexpectedly. Either your northeast directions will do, honey. I cannot blame you to complain and rant the whole night about it, believe me at my young age (not that i'm saying you're old.. :P ), I understand fully where you are right now. But here's a reminder, hon... your tree, it can stand alone, but your branches.. they need you as equally as you'll be needing them too. Hindi ka magiging sing-pula ng ibang mansanas kung wala sila. This is not about fighting for something, I believe this is about standing for what you think would be best in time of your harvest. :) No harm trying! ;)

you may not be able to chew all this, coz i may be just one of those worms that's bugging you.. but hey! like any other various types of creeping or burrowing invertebrate animals, I will always be here to bug you! :lol:

see you in play! ;)

your internal parasite,

maggot.. :)