• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Mr. J,

It's been almost three months since our last conversation. I'm surprised to catch you online a few minutes ago. That two-minute chat made me smile even though you're in a hurry. I'm glad to know that you're doing good. Looking forward to another longer conversation with you while you're there. We have a lot of catching up to do and I have a lot of stories to tell you. I miss you so much, really. Take care always. Enjoy the desert!

With tears of joy in the eyes,

Ms. S

Guest serenity12

You know who you are,

I admire a woman who is honest and has no inhibitions hehehe.

I am probably one of your many fans here in mtc, your posts caught my attention because

it focuses on being yourself and getting what you want.

Thank you. However, I'm no different from any other woman here who thinks she is better than the rest. ;)

I hope one of these days we could sit down over a cup of coffee.

Coffee? A euphemism for sex afterwards I presume ( if you think you'll get lucky).

And share

past adventures. hehehehe.

I don't think so. I don't kiss and tell.

Question. Since you are married have you been naughty on the side?

Next question please.

have you ever had a lover?

Lover? The word implies long-term relationships, sexual and otherwise. I don't think they would like to be known as my "lovers" . ;)

and if so who is better? hubby or lover.

I don't think there is a need to state the obvious.

I hope you do answer

i find you quite fascinatiing and open minded . Thank you

Thank you for your letter and I hope you don't mind me sharing my answers in a post. After all, I get similar inquiries daily and I'm sure the rest would like to know the same thing. After all, honesty would always be appreciated but tact has never been one of my strong points. ;)

You faced everything thrown at you and fought with them all at the same time. Though tired and weary, you managed to stand on your own and conquered each and every one of them. When everything seemed hopeless and we’re about to give up, you proved us all wrong.

I don’t know anyone who has a heart as big and as strong as yours.

It was heaven talking to you and see you smile earlier.

To my dad who’s in the hospital for three weeks now, I love you.

J

mareng dimple, :P

ngayong nanay ka na, sana tuloy-tuloy na ang pag-move on, bagong buhay kapiling ng baby mo at ng family mo...

wahaha, mana sa ina si YM, dalawa dimples. maraming paiiyaking babae yan paglaki...

d2 lang ako...

kumpare at kaibigan mo :rolleyes: :P :D

ps...

meron pa rin nagvu-view profile mo d2 at may pm's pa rin (pa-cute papansin) hehehe

Edited by tabouki

pag sa random ko to sinulat eh hindi na random. dito na lang.

nakakairita ka pa rin. jerk ka pa rin

alembong ka pa rin. susungitan pa rin kita. at mag dedebate pa rin tayo tungkol sa decorum.

pero eto, salamat. salamat talaga ng marami.

kahit binangga mo ang pasa ko. kahit kinain mo yung ice cream ko. kahit

hindi tayo nakahanap ng isaw. kahit never tayo nag date.

the best kaladkarin ka pa rin.

payong kapitbahay ha? yung d and d and s and v? napag aaralan yun. alalahanin sa nanay nakukuha ang talino ng

anak.

hanggang sa ika treinta y tres na alas seis ng umaga. ang late panget.

ike i said, i can't afford any distractions now. in any form.

take care always.

and i'll wait for you at 5:45 am in a couple of weeks.

for now, drink all the beer for me and enjoy the night outs and the harem

see you around, loser.

this will be the first and last time i'm going to say i will miss you. hmm yeah. i will.

ps. please, get a haircut! and don't go on dates unless you got one already. trust me, they'll say no to a second date. and it won't have anything to do with your personality, wit or humor. just the hair.

Mr. MWF prof,

Would it touch you if i actually tell the whole world that i missed you? 2 nights and 1 day. I tried to act like a bitch and nonchalantly ignore and shrug off all your messages. Ah yes, no drama today, just mush, a little subtler than emo i suppose. How's the f1 scene anyway? I see you've been busier with other chicks lately. <_<

:lol:

You're cheeky. :)

So whatever.. I'd rather share some few P.O.V. over the back door of this board. We can get lippy when we're there :P

Miss Opium

Guest lustfortravel

dear sir:

i'm glad you're happy with our service. but your e-mail this morning filled me with dread.

apparently, you are so satisfied with our service that you want to give the business back to us.

please don't. i beg you to reconsider. leave the business to our competitor. the day you left us was the day all of us heaved a sigh of relief.

to say you were the most demanding, nitpicking customer we were unfortunate enough to service would be an understatement. we all suffered ulcers trying to deal with your demands on a daily basis. it came to a point that nobody wanted to talk to you, preferring that i handle it from my end.

so please, if you mean what you say about liking me very much , then please don't come back. i'd be happy to handle your inquiries; just don't give us the business.

i don't want to die early.

lft

Edited by lustfortravel