• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Locoluscious,

:) yep breathing might work :)...and just try and be positive about things. think about something else. something more important. nothing will happen if you hover over the past that needs to be forgotten...

if you call out darna, then i'll shout out "ding, ang bato!" :lol: i think it won't be a cool thing to do in the middle of psych class :lol: but doesn't matter just shout out anytime you're in the need....of someone to rant with :lol:

rant all you want :)

P.S.

desiderate le lezioni italiane? nessun problema!

Darna (aka Superfly)

Miss Secretary,

I know you are new in your post, but for goodness sake (and yours, too), learn the trade! You are supposed to do that job for me. This is the second time you've shown how incompetent you are. A simple instruction such as reproducing a very important document needed at a very specific time is as easy as ABC. Didn't they teach that in school? How to follow instructions?

Now I don't even know how you get the job. I'm sure its not by sleeping with the boss, coz you're not quite that blessed in the aesthetic department either.

Pissed off Me

P.S.

I won't give you food anymore! Go die through lack of snacks! grrrr

My Everything,

The dinner with your family tonight was spectacular. We went to all the places where we spread your ashes and it was a very emotional time. Not a day goes by that I pray for you. I miss you very much. Wow. Baby it's been 9 months. I still can't believe that you're not here with me. I've been stressing out with school lately and every time I needed to talk to someone, I would get my phone and started dialing your number. Then your sister answers the phone, giving me a wake up call saying that you can't answer the phone anymore.

I have good news though. Every month that passes by, it's getting easier to let you go. Let you go in a manner where I can start letting someone else in my heart. It's still something I can't think about, but I know I will someday. And I'm thankful that you taught me how to love fully, but yet save some love for myself as well. :) Whoever will have me in the end will have all the love I have accumulated from you. Spread the love right? I will definitely spread the love that you taught me because it's a beautiful kind of love. A respectful love. A caring love. A romantic love. A passionate love. And I know that for you to continue living, your love has to remain. :) I miss you everyday.

Did I ever told you that I'm learning Italian? I am baby, for you. :) Remember how we always said that Italian is such a romantic language to learn? Well I still do, and I will try my best to learn it correctly. Ti amo il mio bambino.

I hope you're doing well there :). I love you baby.

Ti amo per essere la per me. Ti amo perche avete accettato me ed i miei difetti. Grazie il mio bambino. Per sempre e mai.

Always and always,

Lei

Edited by baby_lei

it was a test and you actually failed......why couldn't you just have apologized and i would have forgiven you anything.....arrgghhhh it's so hard to find a good lover....

you could have looked me in the eye and lied and i would have believed it....

it's not love you rodent, it's respect....and with it comes trust.

Guest serenity12

- Wit is not measured by one pm alone. I didn't have to read the second sentence to realize there's no substance . Some of you didn't have any second sentence at all. ;) And you still wonder why most of the women here never reply...

- To the two of you, I sent replies to your photography inquiries, thank you.

- Sweetheart, you ARE a riot. :lol: And I'm glad I provided you with entertainment. Coffee is on me the next time you're in town. :*

Edited by serenity12