• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

i got the email.

and i just don't get it. i thought this was settled a few days ago. you have been doing the same thing for the last uhm three years? and you never noticed this is how things are done and you have the gall to complain now? that's funny.

even funnier is writing a five page letter and sending it to everyone. you have a problem with me, settle it with my boss when he comes back. i will not let you bully me. you don't do things like this just because you belatedly realize that you reacted stupidly and needed to save face.

between the two of us, you've got more to lose when i decide to walk away from everything and everyone there.

Doc,

The pain meds aren't working. Either that or my body needs a higher dose. I'm in pain. All the time. :cry:

Also, is euphoria part if the side effect? It's just weird i can't seem to stop being giddy even if i'm in pain. <_< ooops wrong emoticon :lol:

See? I'm confused too :P

Today you ordered a MRI for me, MRIs reminds me all the time why i can't have any real tats. :(

Patient No. 4-08927

Edited by ChoukoHanako
Guest serenity12

I'm starting to forget what you look like and you're not in my thoughts every day like before. That's a good thing isnt it? Maybe I will stop waiting for you then.

My IDOL,

As a Nina fan & your fan, I would like to congratulate you for being a part of Nina's latest album Nina Sings the Hits of Diane Warren. The album is already a certified Gold record. You deserve a credit for doing a great job on this album. You don't want to sign my copy of this album but for sure you'll going to sign & you should sign my copy of your band's album. Again, congratulations for a job well done & good luck to your career, to Calsada & to your other projects.

Your FAN,

Cindy

post-94530-1223181890.jpg

post-94530-1223181917.jpg

post-94530-1223181958.jpg

post-94530-1223181985.jpg

post-94530-1223182012.jpg

post-94530-1223182048.jpg

dear celebrity-in-the-making,

so....seems you've become famous now....

or have you been famous even before? :unsure:

sorry. am not well-informed, as you prob. know. -_-

never been impressed by artistic and showbiz facades,

even as i got to treat them upfront.

and i assure you, no matter how fast your star rises,

you will get the same treatment from me, just as anybody would.

that is, if i remember your name at all.

pakilala ka na lang pag nag-text ka :lol:

kadearest one,

today i passed by your old school, your old hometown. i actually hoped i'd bump into you. but of course i did not, and got me wondering again after so many years: are you really happy with that guy you ended up marrying? or did you just panic when you saw me arm-in-arm with another girl?

either way, it doesn't matter. di mo rin naman aaminin iyong totoo.

wawa naman our love. it is now history.

lovingly yours,

kadearest two.

John Lloyd Regala,

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster. What makes it funny is that it all involves family matters, and everybody knows for a fact that you aren't exactly THE family kind of man, but you were there through it all! :) And from what I've noticed, like you being Dr. Phil to one of your chickies about her and her Gerry BF with the _ _ factor that tugz-tugz night, you being a support system to your mum, and you being my pillar of strength and a member of the search party... you should've been a psychiatrist! And it's a wonder that you have this unique method of psyching up things-- by the power of San Mig Light! You should go to that grad school re playing with the mind with my dad! But please, when I say our safe word, stop. :P

And about last night... I know what you're doing is hard. It is really damn hard and I should consider myself lucky because that is one of the greatest sacrifices a man can do. Totally selfless. Slip of the tongue on your end perhaps, but now you know where my true weakness lies. I know how you were kinda rattled when you realized the boo-boo and I can see how you sincerely wouldn't want me to be in that kind of position. You are a true man... stepping up to do everything he can before the first teardrop falls, because I know how much you hate to see me cry. Also, just like what the background music that time says... Big Girls Don't Cry. Nakngtokwa! Feeling ko talaga we're in this one big muvee... at ang galing ng musical scoring ha! I know how much we mean to you, and I can clearly see that. I do get jealous na nga sometimes, because your hands get held and your name being called more than mine. You've conquered the way to my heart and thank you for playing the role, much more for playing the role so well and without pretensions... just a pure demonstration of love. I know you're surprised yourself, but I think you are a natural. I also know that it'll be tough, but we'll take it one careful step at a time. So? Punta tayo dun sa seminar on critter raising? We're turning into adults already, and the road to maturity do seem fun when I travel with you. So... magisip isip ka na... 13 pa ba? :lol: Baka wala nang free 20 tokens by that time! Believe me baby, you'd make one fine baby coach. Scary lang that by next week, it's not just financial management/values ed/independence strategies ang ituturo mo but calculus/structural design/beer & chick appreciation.

Congratulations... family man! :)

I really do find being enveloped by your big arms comforting. Feels like home. Hirap lang, nauuwin minsan sa mga di pinaplanong bagay bagay, kahit stressed out! For the next sexxxytime sched, have your people contact my people. :lol:

Ingat! :D

I love the way you love me,

side view ni KC (Montero! :lol:)

pi es

I really do think it's time to go out with other human beings during our nights out. It's now that I realized that it's kinda funny being the loudest, kookiest customers yet 2 lang tayo. Then again...whaddaheck! You are the best drinking buddy evaah! The only one I need!

And with all the things you've been doing for me, believe me, I will make sure that it'll be worth it. I dedicate the future to you. :) You are very much appreciated, and I am so lucky to have you.

Also, it was Guy and Pip (na may Maria Leonora Teresa), Bobot and Ate Vi! next time, get your facts straight... di kasi nanoood ng See True e! Gagawa ka pa ng panibagong chismis sa mga nakalipas na! :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

Loco(not so luscious),

I hope you get through this. We tend to run into things unwanted sometimes. I want to give you something optimistic about it, but nothing passes by my mind. I'm not the kind of person who likes to experience that as well. I just hope you realize that there's more happiness to come. Look forward, and not look in the past. Especially the icky past.

Superfly

Dani Pedrosa,

I never really liked you before. I thought you were way too young to be someone i could empathize with. Now.. oh man... you just made me spin my head :wub:

I think i will revisit Spain. Just for you... :)

Superfly,

I'll be fine don't worry. I think i should just take a few breathers here and there. After blogging down the whole drama scenario, i think i'll be okay. I believe that i will be okay.

If i need you, i'll just call out for "darna" :*

Miss you.

P.s.

Italian lessons for me soon?:)

Loco(loco) :lol: