• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Phonepal,

I heard it.. (cant help it pero natatawa ako)I mean serious ba sya nung sinabi nya yun? :huh:

May 2nd round of call pa.LOL

In fairness cute ang boses nya. :evil:

At ikaw naman..pa-Angelic voice ka pa. kaya lalung na-aanu eh.

Magseselos si Boy Romantiko nyan :(

-Meowsie

P.S

Ingat! :rolleyes:

c (dahil nakalimutan nila ang pangalan mo),

maraming salamat sa lahat. sa pag aantay, sa pag ubos ng pagkain ko at sa walang sawang pagtawa sa kabaduyan ko kanina sa third first love ko.

see? nagka t shirt ka na, nag mini reunion ka pa! sana nag enjoy ka. at bawiin mo ang sinabi mo na sayang ang gabi mo. batukan kita jan eh.

babawi ako sa susunod. err uhm pede na ba ang ticket dun sa gusto mo panoorin mamyang gabi? (pwera biro) :) hindi ako sasama, di ako interesado dun no. yun ay kung mabasa mo to bago ang concert niya bwhehehehe :lol:

m (dahil marami kaming k ang pangalan)

ps. sayang ang beer. pero pwede na rin yung gsm blue na walang lasa na pinagtiyagaan natin kanina. at dahil napakabilis mong maglakad, na miss mo yung chance na manood ng something na sinuggest mo a few nights ago. :D at nakakabagot na wala kang telepono, di ko tuloy ma relay sa yo mga mensahe nung mga nakita natin kanina. pero okay na rin yun, kse nakakasawa ka nang kasama.

you rock! super thank you. :) hanggang sa susunod na chance encounter.

Edited by naked_angel

navigator,

don't ask me the direction, you're the navigator, remember?! :P

thanks for driving! and yeah.. for the past few days, good and bad things happening.. s@%t happens! still.. it's nice to know that you got phone line! :lol: one call away! :lol: seriously, glad you're always there.. :)

and i hope that yellow drink you had was satisfying! :lol:

.. movie with her is something. :) i am glad that you really had a looongg happy night.. :)

great end of the week and a happy start of the weekend! :D

mamaya na lang uli,

:)

Menu>Messaging>Create Message>Text Message

Thank you for listening to me whine, cry, laugh and giggle like a baby almost all the time. Even if you are watching Channel 2 with volumes reaching QC from your place, you seem to always make time (that or you don't really have much choice). I appreciate you as my friend and for all those days we felt lost, i'm sorry. We may have so much to catch up on each other and get to know ourselves but let me tell you, i'll stay here as long as i can.

You're a good friend. To me and to him. I'll miss you during the holidays. 89 days before christmas. :*

Options>Send

Message sent

Edited by ChoukoHanako

I knew I was prepared to face a lifelong struggle and yet I often find myself getting lost and distraught in an environment that forces me to unlearn everything that I've learned.

The nuggets of wisdom and words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Quite unexpected but they came at the right time.

I am truly grateful.

Ikaw naman masyado kang madrama.

Gustong gusto mo ko magtagalog para marinig mo ang kabarukan ko mag type at mag salita noh? :lol:

Alam mo tingin ko hindi magandang image yan. Para kang member ng witch club association. <_<

Basahin mo ulit. Para sayo to. :*

Jeez and i thought the big boohoo is ALWAYS on my shoulders.

Smile. I love you friend. :P

Hey Lil' Sis,

You need to like effin' do some things on your own you know. It's killing me when you ask me if i can go ask the man if there's a shoe available in your size, when you can do it on your own <_<. You're 19 years old and yet you're still shy! Man! And I know you get mad at me when I tell you that I don't want to do it for you. But you know it's for your own good. You need to get rid of that shyness. You need to let people know what you want or else you won't get anything or go anywhere in life.

I love you lil' sis. Thanks for the key chain you gave me.

Love,

Ate Lei

to the best man (who's not going to have a best man because he's THE ONLY best man),

It was such a perfect date... muvee, dinner, arcade (gee... what a bunch of kids!), alone in the parking lot... eyes gazing at each other... romance in the air... until...

"Many times, I wished you were here,

Through the velvet shadows of my dreams

Many times, I wished you were near,

Through the darkness as it came but it seems

That you, you never said what I needed to hear...

Just tell me you love me,

Whisper words I so long to hear

Let this time not be borrowed

Let it be ours to share..."

:lol:

that was totally one of the funniest unscripted moments of my life!

And sorry for thinking about making that decision during our Brando moment last night. I underestimated how far you'd be willing to go for me. :) Teamwork... I should always remember that. From now on, it'll be you and me, and I shouldn't go solo in facing the challenges alone. Thanks for being the one to run to when I need to rant with or without beer.

As for you and your big plans, thanks for sharing them with me. That is really something big and it makes me really proud because of how you are now thinking ahead for the future, not just yours but ours. Alpha male! I know it has always been one of your dreams and I will be so happy to see you actually doing it. Just want you to know that I will support you in every "project" that you and we are going to have. PAG-IBIG nga naman o! :lol: So... game na? :)

I miss you already. Busy work week, and if there's anything I can do to help (except from the "just be cute" thing and wearing that white shirt that stirs up the animal in you), you know what to do. ;)

Love you Hellboy. Am happy going the distance with you.

in labor ;),

the Air Supply fan :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker