• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

kid,

uhmm, ayusin mo na ang sintas mo at mali-late ka na sa pagsisimba. kasama mo ba ang kapatid mo? o isasama mo din sya sa dasal mo? medyo maulan dito sa parte ng mundo ko, ewan ko lang sa 'yo. Alam ko namang laging may snow sa inyo.. lalo na sa mga kasama mo, pero pampasarap yan ng prutas na binibenta sa inyo eh.. so pwede na rin! ;) Kumain ka ng masustansya at nang medyo tumaba ka. Sana makita kitang unti-unting tumataba, kasi para mo naman akong bingyan ng taong pinag-iwanan ng panahon sa itsura mong yan! :lol: Nakita mo, kelangan ka pang bayaran para lang sa pagbabagong anyo! :lol: Naah, but i am just happy that you're getting better.. every week! eh kasi every week din naman ang transformation mo eh. :lol:

alis muna ako sandali. kahit maulan, kinakailangang umalis eh.. pasensya na at nag-iwan pa ko ng basa sa sahig mo.. :) pinunasan ko na ng konti, alam ko namang kaya mo na uling pakintabin yan.. ;) wag kang mag-alala hanggang kanto lang naman kaya kong puntahan eh.. :D

hanggang sa muli!

nagmamahal,

kiddo

dude,

thanks for the pogee delivery with pasalubong pa at the office. thanks for the de-stress night out too. i also appreciate you showing how proud you are of me when I took the stage by storm last night. :lol: wag na raw tayong babalik dun ha? mawawalan sila ng trabaho. and it was fun seeing you being a sport last night too. I am one proud gf! (may video ako... pang blackmail ;)) sorry for becoming your "bugaw". malas lang tayo at medyo sablay yung stage partner mo. :lol: sana yung isang chick na lang... still... ewwwwnesss! :lol:

I missed you a lot. and please take it easy on the road too. next time, let me do the bitching. you're too big it'll scare the s@%t out of all them road runners - a big disadvantage, while I can bitch to my heart's content and yours and still look naive. definitely no guns for you. :D ako na lang, kahit smith and wesson 3913 lady smith pistol muna. :D

wish the stare-a-thon this morning didn't come to an end. would love to do that every time we wake up. :) and I tell you -- this morning = addictive! Iba talaga nagagawa ng deprivation... hanga ako! remind me to get some energy drinks next time! :lol:

your AA sponsor,

CTCS (charlize theron-chaplin-s__________ ! :lol:)

Ms. Valenciano,

or do you want me to call you Mrs. M now? <_< Please stop sending me emails about you and your so called "husband". I do not give a s@%t about who you are and who you date and who he dates. We were friends (past tense). I believe we broke up because of your insecurities on our friendship? I'm not so sure about that and i don't even want to figure either.

If you continue to assume that me and your number two is hooking up, then it's your own sanity at stake. Because i know you are hooking up with him and he is hooking up with someone else too and so are you. Wah! :wacko:

You only get what you give.

Ms. Lee

Dude,

Now I got the sniffles too! :cry:

I wish we're both sniffling the night away together. :cry:

It's funny how you were mentioned in almost half of my lecture this pm. And so my students were really calling us Sergio and Marimar behind our backs! :lol: And... just like you, scenes from our last nikikers session kept popping into my mind while at work! Tara... practice ulit ako! :D

Am proud of how you handled the meeting too. Galing galing! Yan... pareho na tayong may fans! :lol:

your fubu (joke lang :D),

Betty Boop aka Charlize Theron-Chaplin-S___________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys,

we don't need the stress balls. paburger na lang kayo! :lol:

me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoever you are,

I know imitation is the best form of flattery, but you kinda mimicking how I look, act, and everything makes it kinda scary. pa rebond ka na lang ulit. get a life dear... it's for free. :D

miss terror

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pasaway na assistant,

naks! brand new car ha! am sincerely happy for you, but please make sure everything I need is there when I need it. And fix everything that needs to be fixed. Please. I choose not to cover for you anymore. trabaho lang, walang personalan.

me

bmm,

i miss you. twas really nice talking to you once again. i know you've been busy.

gang ngeon nga busy ka. but i hope we both find ample time to catch up on things.

same ol sweet nothings. same ol crazy stories to tell. same ol kulitan. ^_^

i know i'm not good with love letters. so i'm gonna make this short.

take good care of yourself there. alam mo nman kung anu yung mga reminders ko.

and don't ever stress yourself too much. ayoko ng napapagod ka. -_-

and ehem. stay malandi as you are. :lol: but i hope you keep your promise. -_-

i'll be thinkin of you as usual. and be prayin for your safety. and of corz still be lookin forward

to that "day". :rolleyes: i'm waitin and i'm gonna keep my promise, too. :blush: :wub:

lots and lots of kisses,

ey_dee

GR,

You're currently with another girl.

alam ko kasi sinabi mo sakin.

I know you only see me as a friend..

kaya nasasaktan ako sa nangyayari..

you even said you like the girl.....

masakit sya

pero

what can i do dba?

I said 'i love you'

pero di ka naman naniniwala...

sana manlang...

bigyan mo naman ako ng pagkakataon....

na mahalin mo rin ako

kahit sandali lang :)

LE

Singkit,

OO nakita ko ang full moon tonight. Masarap ngang tingnan. Romantic.

Masaya sana kung may ka-date ka. At kasama mo yung gusto mong ka-date.

Hmm..naalala ko yung isa.

Ikaw may naalala ka?ah,kilala ko na.

Napangiti nga ako sa text mo.

Oh, wag mo kong asarin.

Kahit busy ka, alam ko naman makikita mo ito.

See you soon?

Miming