• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

dear mr favorite starbucks barista:

thank you. you take care of me so well.

thank you for getting my oftentimes complicated orders right all the time.

thank you for the extra shot of espresso that you give me on the house when you see ive had a rough day.

thank you for the easy banter and the great, big smile you have for me whenever i pop into the store.

i will miss you when the store closes.

darnit, now i have to find a favorite barista all over again.

your appreciative afternoon regular,

-k

M,

naisin ko mang magpigil at asikasuhin ang dapat tapusin, di ko mawari nguni't tila yata't kinakailangan kitang sulatan.

una sa lahat, mawawala muna ako ng ilang oras.. :lol:.. sa 'yo ako nagpapaalam dahil nararamdaman kong hahanap-hanapin mo na naman ako.. :P

wag kang mag-alala, sasamahan kita kahit magkalayo tayo at ang pabor na hinihingi mo ay pipilitin kong ibigay sa araw na ito.

at oo na.. hinahanap-hanap kita! :P

hanggang dito na lamang.

nagmamahal,

K

bahala na silang mag-isip kung sino ka.. :P

A,

I'm starting to get used to the days that you're not here. Even though I still try and look for you whenever I need advice, it's hard to know that my bestest friend isn't here with me anymore. But I am glad that God has given me an angel through you. You were my rock and I know you always will be. You will still be here to guide me whenever I need guidance. I miss your hugs and your kisses. Your I love you's. Your I miss you's. Your smile. Your guitar playing. Your voice.

I know you want me to be happy, and so I'm going to move on just for your sake. I know that you would want me to live my life to the fullest, like how I would want it if our situation was reversed. The earth has lost someone important when you left, but I bet that Heaven rejoiced knowing that a great soul will be joining them. I know that I have your blessing in finding the right guy for me, and I do hope that you help me find him. I can't wait to see you again in the future.

I will always love you. Thank you for the great memories and the advices that you've given me.

Love,

L

Edited by baby_lei

My dearest “Ate”

I have this “Ate” who’s too bubbly

Neither mad nor sad, she’s always jolly

I can share to her my deepest secrets

like a Fort Knox she’ll keep it, no regrets

My dearest “Ate” is so charming too

Nobody will defy to be her boo

Anybody who dared to look on her eyes

Left enchanted with a burning desire

My “Ate” is also a good advisor

A sound listener, a humble speaker

She’ll exalt you for the good things done

But she’ll apprise you for the bad things once

Understanding, amiable, Beautiful

Inside and out, even soul is so full

I can use almost all the nicest adjectives

I can even add those super superlatives

“Ate” is one hell of a character

My friend, my critic, my sister

Will be there for me through thick and thin

Through highs and lows, through light and dim.

by : yeehaa!

For the past few months there has been one source of the smile on my face, the dreamy look in my eyes, the tingling feeling in silly places, and the cheerful mien seen by others.

That very first time our eyes locked, when your hands reached out for mine,

above the city lights and under the stars

I knew that you knew

That it’s something out of the ordinary.

The baywalk stroll

The dancing and singing

Dining and drinking

Laughter and serious moments

Or even the casual stroke of your hand on mine as you go driving

The fleeting looks

The playful moods

Seems like they all conspired

For us to reach this juncture.

OK. Enough about my silly thoughts. I did not post here to embarrass myself. (But I think I just did).

I only want to greet you a happy birthday sana e (yeah, yun lang. yun lang).\

But you know me, every time I think about you, I get all mushy and sappy and romantic all the time.

And so, to the sweetest, most handsome (oo no, maniwala ka na), awesomest and most amazing guy in the world, a very happy birthday! Enjoy this special day, no one deserves it more than you do.

I missed you. See you soon, sexy!

For the first time in my entire posting history, i'm naming you my dear recipient... :)

Khristoffer,

i wish i could send you this on morse code so we can just keep all the drama to the side but i can't. You are ten thousand miles away and you have no idea how happy i am for you really. I'm so sorry that i didn't go to your wedding to send you my speech but i guess you won't be able to read it from here too.. I just basically said "I love you and you will always be loved. When i told you that we'd be together forever, i knew i was sure. I knew i was right." So there. Imagine me saying that in front of 1000 guests with tears?

Anyway, enjoy this day. after 24 long years of existence, i think you deserve some pat on the back and a cotton candy from me. It's my brother's birthday too. Although he deserves spanking. :lol: Anyway, good luck on your wife, i should drop by your resort soon. ;) Cocktails by the pool? :*

Your co-celebrant,

Abigail

Edited by ChoukoHanako

Buwaya,

In the next few days, you will notice that i am not making sales anymore. I give up. I dont let any pressure to eat me, it's not enough reason to work harder than i could. You've seen my performance, you've seen how i work. My regularity should come from your end, give me what I deserve :)

your-not-so-top-seller-agent,

Dabiana :D

Edited by brahma

Miss Layla Ilagan,

I woke up today and I had this long letter that I was going to write for you but when my fingers touched the keyboard, the same thing that has been popping in my head returned in big bold letters 'ARE YOU REALLY WORTH IT?. Those five words sums you up best, I'm sorry but that is the truth. You wanted it, so there you have it. It's not appropriate to even call you just a B.R.B because I've met the classic ones and you stand a head above. Kahit ba napakayaman mo, walang compensation ang sapat sa kapangitan at kabulokan ng utak mo. Masaya ka ba? Tingin ko hindi eh, on the contrary I think your life must be so mundane and this is based on my extensive month after month of observations. You have potential to be a nice person but you channel all your energies towards evil & hurtful deeds. One other thing that I have noticed is that you are consistent of someone who suffers Mythomania or by layman's terms, a pathological liar.

Those that are around you are too scared to question the validity of your stories and your motivations, I just shake my head in amazement at that. I guess it pays off when you have an in-built "skeptic" module or what I call "Bullshit Artist Filter". Here's another thing, STOP calling me, sending me text messages and emailing me on every single email address that I have because that is bordering on stalking, in case you are not up to speed with the laws of the land that S-H-I-T is now ILLEGAL and punishable by imprisonment. I am happy to continue working in the same company as you because I actually do like my job the only unfortunate thing is that your family are majority shareholders. I don't want to have to change my number or change all of my email addresses so get a grip on yourself. Just because I made the mistake of describing you to someone in a little bit more than just general detail doesn't mean I was in love or infatuated with you. Sobrang kapal ng mukha mo naman. Madami kang 'admirers' puro walang kwenta naman, pero puro bagay naman sa iyo sabi ng iba, wag ka ng masyadong mapili.

Some would love the idea of snaring the "Boss's daughter" but not I. That's it, I may not have a job after you finish reading this and yes I even give you my permission to print this off and show it to your daddy, if you feel inclined to do so. I would file this under resignation letters. When or if I do leave, I'm taking that goldfish with me that I have been feeding for the last 11 months and if they won't let me, I will break into this office Mission Impossible style and extract him/her. Here is the last thing I will add, I promise - You are NOT as hot as you think you are so get over yourself.

Have a pleasant day!

You must be the only known case of the White Pages Disorder. <_<I

Yours Truly,

Employee ID. 4669

Edited by DeV@nte