• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Miss Heartbroken,

Sometimes it's what a person needs, a closure. So he/she can move on and put everything behind.

After all the crying and sighing, you'll realize that he's not that perfect and that will make all the missing-yous lesser and bearable. I know its easier said than done, but it can be done. And this what gives us life right? All the drama and complications! :lol:

Sabihin mo lang kung gusto mo ng maboteng usapan. :P

Take it easy now.

The Other Member of the Team

for whatever reason that fate decided we talk, i thank her.

i thank you too for the kind words. particularly last night. not too many words were exchanged but i have them in my heart

yes, baby steps. and yes, time heals. almost always

and yes, severing ties with the people around, will help a lot.

i found in you the understanding and sensitivity i was hoping the ones closest to me could give.

thank you, not-so-stranger-friend.

done for now.

I can’t claim to be perfect embodiment of the person you seek to reward with the pleasure of your company. All I know is that your words were enough to draw me to you. I am an imperfect soul—but I make up for my shortcomings with my generous spirit.

I understand your need for space and I have no qualms about granting you moments of solitude—as long as you promise that you come back to me. You have to forgive me for seeming presumptuous. I assure you that I don’t presume that you’d be sold on the idea of spending some precious time with me. Just call it wishful thinking.

I can’t make you promises. All I know is that I’ll do my best to make everything worth your while. I do know a thing or two about pleasing women like you in every sense of the word. I can’t write to about the things I want to give you and the places I’d like to take you to. Just let me show you.

Take a chance on a guy who will go the distance to give you everything that you need and more.

Let your heart take that leap of faith. I shall make sure you won't regret it.You have to forgive me for seeming presumptuous. I assure you that I don’t presume that you’d be sold on the idea of spending some precious time with me. Just call it wishful thinking.

Miss Suicidal (daw),

Copying the thoughts and views of others just to impress the members!!! Hey stop the pretentions about how ironic is ur life nor yer nobility in such toughness....

we're not stupid to believe :D

Pallida Mors

Edited by brahma

I don't know why it's so easy to be a friend to you. Its not even the fact that we had something in common, I believe you're a very nice person in and out. You listen and does not monopolize. You emphatize, not only sympathize. You share thoughts and not only give opinions. I especially enjoy our small talks about life, the funny lines, and of course the stories behind the GUYS <parang andami ano>! :lol:

Forget everything I said, follow what your heart desires.

Que tengas suerte, amiga.

Bob Marley fan :lol: ,

I got so much butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to expect. We're not on the same page and im kinda worried that I might not be able to go with the flow. But it turned out well naman(i think :upside: ). Did it ever occur to you that the wisdom you portray sends out a scent that's hard to resist, a scent that drives libido on a high mode something that i attest to personally? :lol: :boo:

Now i choose to keep myself shut or i might say things i meant... and "do it" anyways :D Nywei thank you for the job you're offering and the trust that you bestowed upon me. But right now i cannot really decide whether or not take the opportunity.I dunno what's in it for me there. Basta will let you know if ever

Nga pala i dunno what's in it with you that makes them crazy... is the size of the brain you have? or the size of the "thing" you keep? hahaha! :D :D kiddin. A quick question though, why'd you have to leave when everyone else can see how much she adores you or perhaps,love you if you want to call it that? But believe me when i tell you honey KARMA ISNT JUST FOR BUDDHISTS :) osha i need not to tell you what you need to do or even be nosy of what you wanna do, age is something that can't be denied whenever i look at you nyahaha :P .

dito nalang muna i am burnt out and my mind's so exhausted,i think i might take a rest for awhile :(

im looking forward on seeing you again :P (a cup of coffee will do, i am really exicted..really and i just hope ill be able to keep my underwears on bwahahahah!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

love lots,

vamp :lol:

Edited by brahma
Guest lustfortravel

you won't open the account because the client needs to make a personal appearance, sign the forms and present IDs?

naiintindihan mo ba ang ibig sabihin ng in trust for account, hija? kaya nga "in trust for" yan kasi MINOR yung anak nga eh. pumirma na nga ang nanay pero gusto mo pa rin personal appearance yung "ITF".

sige, dadalhin ko sa iyo yung pamangkin ko kung gusto mo. kaso newborn eh. puede na ba yung "baby boy______" tag niya sa nursery as ID at pakilabas ng stamp pad mo at i- footmark nalang natin yang dokumento mo ha, at di pa naman yata marunong sumulat ang newborn. <_<

di ko alam paano ka pumasa bilang new accounts clerk sa bangko, utang na loob. maganda ka nga, boba naman. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by lustfortravel

Dear Mr. Driver,

You shouldn't charge your losses to your passengers. Yes, you lost a fare for one person. We didn't know if there's really someone who didn't pay, or maybe there's a mistake in giving out their change or maybe that amount just fell in your van. The poor passenger who should receive her corresponding change shouldn't shoulder the amount of money lost. You should never argue with that. You should bear the loss.

Ms. Concerned Passenger