• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

I'm sorry for hurting you, till now I'm still thinking of you and reminiscing our times together.

I miss you and your smile.

I know sorry is not enough but I think this is not our time.

I love you and you know that

I know you don't deserve this and I thought I also can move on from her

I love you, goodbye! :(

Little drummer boy,

You played really well for the band. I love your tracks and remember that song i told you? the one that sounds like PCSO? :) turns out, that's one of the few tracks i love... :) it made me smile Beb... it did.

I missed my good friend who recently left. The song reminded me so much abut him. Yes, there is that added factor whatever. :P

I wish you more success and best wishes in all your endeavors :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to hearing you play on stage again ;)

Your biggest fan since last year :lol: ,

Little miss tequila

p.s.

"Kailan" was the last track you guys sang at that ccp event right? :)

"Sometimes, you just have to put a period on something that has to end, and not just settle on a comma...why? coz time will come, you'll realize it's nicer to see a complete sentence, rather than seeing a phrase that's completely hanging and doesn't even make any sense..."

:(

Baby,

I know I always worry about the things and people that could and might break us. I always fear of the heartache and sad endings. I've been to hell and back, and honestly? I've had enough of the lies, the drama, the craziness of it all. How we will end up, I will never know, but one thing is for sure - I want to find that out for myself. And by the way things are going, we both know that we are going to make it. That is what matters. In this crazy world of negativities, bitches, assholes, and my parents (they do remind me of that Nia Vardalos movie!) :lol:, it is still you and me at the end of the day. You have trusted me with your whole being, your future, your everything - and so I am entrusting you with mine. Let's not screw it up, ok? Or else I'll screw you! :lol: So I promise not to let anyone get in the way of us, especially when it's based on something so unsure. You are for real, you are something sure. I have seen, felt, and experienced your love. If that's not love, then I don't know what the fakkin' hell it is! :lol: I'd rather bet on you. :D No prophecies. We will make our own destiny.

One more of that messing up and we'll kick 'em balls! They'll know why! :lol:

Your one in a million chance of a lifetime,

Tinkerbell Pan

ps

late na ko for work (wink! wink!)

see you in a few hours. ;)

Edited by BallBreaker

Boss -

Kung nababagot ka sa bahay mo eh di ko na problema yun.

Wag ka nga tawag ng tawag dito sa opisina dahil madami kaming ginagawa.

Kasalanan mo yan kasi ma arte ka - san ka ba naman nakakita ng empleyadong wala sa opisina kalahati ng taon?

Yan ang pinili mo kaya wag mo kami istorbohin.

Peste ka.

Ako.