• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

manong,

salamat sa maghapong pagsama mo sa kin.. :P .. parang ganun lang din gaya ng dati! :D

salamat din sa iniwan mong souvenir para sa kin.. it helped a lot! ;)

mauuna na kong matulog sa yo.. okay! :) isasama kita sa prayers ko pero utang na loob, wag na sa panaginip ko, pwede?! :P :lol:

you always take care, please.. :)

and i mean TAKE GOOD CARE of yourself.. :rolleyes:

especially your eyes.. basa ka ng basa ng mga threads eh.. matulog ka na lang! :lol:

goodnight,

unica hija

dear aleng drayber,

ang aga mo namasada! :lol: kakatakot, tigilan na please ang pagsa-shabu! :P

uhm, may i just point out that there is value to that. you actually get to learn stuff that people would not openly dare to admit and it does get you into a very reflective mood. sometimes it even makes you burst into a room, hug and kiss the first person you find, and leave her with the impression that you are indeed an idiot. :lol: besides, it keeps the insomnia preoccupied.

i'm not really sure what you mean by that but what can i say? the world is just awesome! :lol: talk about a morning mantra! i guess, only us who often cross the border between fantasy and reality appreciate that. :lol:

lastly, don't thank me, i enjoyed it myself. it's not often that we find these momentary lolls in our busy schedules and i really had a great time vandalizing your room. :P

be safe. and alagaan mo yang drayber-turned-kundoctor mo. :lol: last day na ba nya? :)

always,

mamang tsuper.

:P

Batang Mataba,

Im asking you yesterday if what time pasok mo. sagot mo sakin"Strawberry". Tinanong ulit kita sabi mo ulit"Strawberry nga." HAH?!? wtf! lanya..GISING ka na!

Alam mo kase hindi naman masama ang Pakikibaka para sa Bayan. Mas gusto kong yan ang nsa isip mo kesa LOVe. Yun lang alagaan mo naman sarili mo. pumapayat ka na tuloy. tingnan mo nga? Halos sabik na sabik lagi ang katawan mong madikit sa higaan. Kpag walang pasok.. 12hrs almost ang quota ng tulog mo. <_< kaya kita nasesermonan.

Yung lakas mo,yung pera, yung Pag-aaral i-saved mo naman kahit paano. Aba..kung saan saan ka nakakarating. Natatakot ako isang araw sa Bundok ka makarating. Hwag naman. mapapatay kita. <_<

Next week ibibili kita ng anything basta Strawberry. Favorite mo yun alam ko. Masarap damhin ang pagiging bata. Hwag mong hayaang nakawin to sayo. Sana naman magising ka na. :)

Ate mong sexy.

Sergio,

I somehow knew deep inside that the moment you alighted from my car, I'd see you a few minutes after in front of our house amidst the distance and the rain.

You did.

They say that when a man loves truly, he'd give everything he has and nothing can keep him away.

You just proved it true.

Last night's drama helped us grow and understand each other better. It made me realize that this may be because of others, but what will get us through this is the thought that in the end, it will be all about you, me, us.

This is for keeps. :)

In love and taking those baby steps all over again with you,

Marimar

ps

What's nice is that once we realize that it's all so stupid, we get to laugh about it after. :D

Buti na lang that kawawang "can you be my phonepal?" moron called. Got a taste of both our catharsis moment tuloy. :lol:

Man! that was some release! :D

Kasi naman... masyado tayong EMO e! EMO-ral! :lol:

pps

Thanks for being proud of me. I should've believed you outright when you told me I'm gonna nail it dahil mana ako sa'yo. :P

vitamins, check! mp3 playah, check! mug, check! umbrella-ella-ella, check!

see you tomorrow in emoville. ;)

Mr. J,

ikaw lang pala ang magpapasaya sa akin itong linggong ito na feeling ko sobrang lungkot. am sure glad to see you and spend time with you. thanks for making me laugh, smile and squirm :P.

can't wait to have a grand weekend with you next week!

-Falling Star

Edited by sikret_prend

to miss hmmmmm.

you surprised me..

i want you to know you made me completely happy and fullfilled today :)

for some reasons i was smiling up until now (as of posting).

thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to know you and i'm glad that i've been attached to you (well as far as they know :P)

cheer up!!! don't let hardships bring you down.. don't even think about it.. just so you know you have added me as someone you can

run unto,although i'm just the 6th man, a bench player i'll try to play the game hard so that you won't worry too much. i promise to be

your valiant knight in shining armor with rounds of table :lol:

but really thank you

be well.. :) be safe.. i know you're gonna be as healthy as a horse and start kickin' ass again :evil: :lol:

oh btw stop those self pity lines you've been tellin' me. it's not good honestly

if what you say is true and you think there's nobody else in the world.. no worries

pwede mo kong pagtyagaan :lol:

love to hear from you soon

ecks :)

p.s.

i will keep my promise :)

Edited by RacerEks

Dear Mr. I-do-not-want-you-dixiechiq-writing-your-feelings-for-me-at-the-mailbox,

I love you. :wub:

And it doesn't matter whether you find out about the trip soon, it matters that you realize that i'm not gonna leave you be. I promise you that as long as you are there to wish me well, i will be here to wait for you...

:*

Waiting and inlove,

Miss I-wanna-write-my-feelings-at-the-mailbox-so-let-me-be

P.s.

malapit na 28th... :)

anong pa-birthday mo? :D

:* :* :*

Teacher's Pet,

I hope the chocolate and whip cream weren't at war with the beer in your stomach. Takaw kase. :lol: I appreciate the surprise. It was damn cold nga lang, but very sweet. :P Thank you very much! Tell me if you have a sudden craving for it again and I'll bring the goodies next time.

I will browse that thread and give you a full report next time. I hope we could get a tip or two, or three, or four? Heheh.

By the way, did I already mention that you look hotter without the goatee? There was just a mixed up with words when I said you seem to gain a little weight the first time I saw you without it. :lol: Believe me. You still look good without it.

And as I've promised, I will try my best to feel secure. I know I am when I'm with you, but the other days I'm not, I just feel so lost, must be the paranoid in me. (I told you kase I can be a pain in the ass! But you said you don't have a butt, ayan tuloy). :lol:

You take care of yourself. Always do your assignment. Don't want you sick or weak or hungry.

Yours,

Miss Math Teacher

Shomad,

That was so sweet of you... to do a rain check on your friends just so you could spend quality alone time with me doing absolutely nothing but laze around when I could very well have gone there with you. Nice to know that little me would suffice. You really have gone a looooooooong way from the party animal you once were. Thanks for the hassle of driving me on the way home and commuting on the way back just to ensure my safety (or was it for the safety of all catkind/dogkind). You, our cold room, dvds, booze, chips, Tuding's pork chop, periods of comforting silence, romantic lushie immorality = heaven! :D

I'm so sorry but the friendly robbers roaming around wouldn't allow you to splurge on a PC for our condo just yet. :P

It feels so good to say I love you so much without any baggage. It just feels so light, and it feels so damn right.

the subservient real boss,

lushiepants

ps

ano? let's go up to them assies houses and hit them low on their man areas? just so we could utter the lines - "You know why!" :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

to the trio,

I just want to say that your script writing, music & lyrics was fantastic.

One of the best original musicals that I have had the privilege to watch and to think that it all came from the minds of three high school students is simply astounding. The P1.5M you parent pays in annual tuition certainly has not gone to waste.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Me