• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

dear tropapip,

i know i haven't seen you in ages.

i'm just hurt that you didn't tell me what tragedy hit you, until we've accidentally

bumped into each other last Saturday,,,

may text naman o tawag di ba?

bakit di nila ako sinabihan? bakit di mo ako sinabihan?

but i just want to let you know again, i'm sorry for your loss.

you know that i've shed my own share of tears for you and

your daughter while you were telling us the news. until now, i am crying for you.

being a mom myself, i can't help but feel the sorrow that you are feeling right now.

though i know that yours is a lot harder to bear being the dad and all,

i'd have to say that i feel you bro. i do.

just remember that your daughter fought for her life and you know that she didn't want to go.

she said, "ayaw ko papa, ayaw ko." tanda mo di ba? she was a very brave little girl and we both

know that she loved you and your wife so much. and until now, i cry just thinking about her

and just imagining what would've happened if i were in your shoes.

pare, don't ever ever think that you are alone. we are here. jay, me and the rest of the gang.

and no matter how hurt you are right now, never ever blame God. We'll stick to what we believe in. He has plans for us and we just have to trust Him.

I know this may not help at all. But you know what, we can never blame Him but we can blame those people who, in one way or the other added to your misfortune. I'm happy that i wasn't there with you in the hospital. Because if i was there, i know that you wouldn't like what you would have seen. You'd be watching ice go berserk, cursing and kicking those interns' asses. you know that. taena nilang lahat. kung sila kaya ang i-overdose ko,,, taena nila... mga tanga't engot na hinayupak na tadew sila... sabi ko seo dapat dinemanda na lang natin kung hindi lang din naman natin mabubugbog...

so pano pare?

wala na talaga ko masabi... nagagalit na naman ako... naiiyak na naman ako...

basta. andito lang ako. andito lang kami.

parepareho na lang nating tanggapin to... kaya mo yan... kakayanin namin para sau.

i love you. we all do.

mourning,

icee

[mods, pasensya for the bad words... ngaun lang po ito...pls do understand]

Edited by angel_dust

To you, brain-sick voyeur:

No matter how good you are in hiding, I can still find you.

I will find you, wherever you hide.

And yes, I found you now.

Just because you changed your name and faked your age,

you think you can hide from the law?

I'm gonna bust your ass. I swear to God, I'll bust your f*cking ass! :grr:

Edited by Justin Nicholas

you,

you really made me smile tonight.. nakakatawa ka!

.. i know you won't read this coz you've been out for a while, and you're not lurking.. i hope.. :P

there's more to come.. ;)

you still owe me.. and with an interest.. :P

enjoy the brandy! while i enjoy the coffee.. :lol:

your 2-door ref frustration.. :P

Sergio,

I am actually at a loss for words right now. Imagine... me? at a loss for words? Thanks for clearing my mind last night about my concerns and for the constant assurance through those "paranoid moments". everything else is all eklavert because funny and odd as it may seem, I do trust you. I really don't know what's happening to me. Anyway, I kinda do, but that has to be said upfront.

bottom line is...

I am going to miss you during that 3 day trip you'll be having. pack me in your bags and take me with you to SG. I know it's really stupid crying over you being gone for 3 days. JUST 3 EFFIN' DAYS! I know it's over and beyond, but waaaaaaaaaah! I kinda got used to having you around already and I can't imagine a day without you. this is so not me! this is so cheesy!

I am going to miss you. everything about you. A LOT.

what's happening to us dude? not to copy your words, but for the first time, somebody made me feel something that is so different from what we're used to.

so this is how it really feels...

trying hard to be steady,

Marimar

ps

tell your brother that I'm telling him to really, really take care of you or else, I'll shave off all his facial hair!

Edited by BallBreaker

ikaw naman,

uhm... you might want to rid yourself of those colors? they really show at the most ill-opportuned time and they can be glaring enough to turn everyone away. yep, everyone... unless you haven't noticed that yet.

the truth is you are beautiful, you don't really need to be one simply because you already are. you just need to give them time to find out for themselves what they will perceive to be beautiful in you and you'll be surprised that it can be more meaningful than what you want them to see.

don't sell, dear, invest. you'll only run out of stocks in the former, it's the latter that gives you all the returns :)

always,

ako.

Chief,

This is just a part of the speech:

"I was scared that i'd lose you once you marry someone else... Other than me. But looking at you right now, i know that i will never lose you. Because you will always be in my heart. I will always be in your heart. We share something deeper than friendship... Love. And i love you my dearest..."

:cry:

I don't know if i can say any of that or the rest of it but... I love you. And on the 28th of this month, i am giving your horny ass away.

Miss I-am-so-sad-to-be-the-best-man