The Mail Box

If you think i'm going to explain things for your pleasure, then, you'll be very disappointed, dear.

You've been yakking here and there and I remain quiet because the issue doesn't have to go out of hand.

I don't like washing dirty linens in public, if you must wash yours, then go but stay out of my bin.

MisSTRESSED,

I only roar when pricked so stop acting as if you're the diSTRESSED victim. Your clandestine affairS is your business and how you run it is the least of my concern. BUT don't expect this maiden to simply shut up when you push her button. If you don't want a piece of my mind then don't use this miss for your amusement, worse, your cowardice.

Aren't you getting too many grains, too soon, for your silo? It's mid-year yet. You might need two before the year ends. Mine's a bit spacious. You can have it anytiime.

MUSTer

best,

despite of my gloomy mood, you really made me laugh tonight... what the hell happened to you? why are we talking about aliens now? :lol: cge, when you meet one somewhere someday, send me a postcard okay? love you! ill always be missing you.

best

======

R,

I'll be true to my words. I'll remain patient.... and considerate. Someday, I will get your point. I know you mean well, at least I have faith on that. So please... stop doubting me. It's suffocating me.

M

JP,

Please stop. You're close to killing me. I've told you so many times, I can't take another heartbreak. Haven't you done enough damage? Please Babe, I know it's over- you don't need to rub it in.

Aya

-------------------

Migo,

It's very unfortunate that I can't return your feelings. I love you; just not the way you want me to. Sugar, if I can change things; if I can tell my heart to beat for you, I would. Any girl would be lucky to have you Sweets. I just can't make that girl to be me.

It's unfair to ask you to give me time; because I know, that for as long as my heart beats, it will beat for JP.

Aya

Edited by maldita_overload

There you go again, Babe. You're playing your stupid games. Don't get me wrong- sure I appreciated the phone call. Sure, I love talking shop with you. You're a smart guy, and every conversation ends with me learning something new. You're one of the best bosses I ever had- you know your s@%t. We still need to stop this. I don't work for you anymore. We're not together anymore; and there's no way we can bridge the 8000++ miles between us.

-Aya

Mr. Anonymous,

I needed a cup of coffee to boost my afternoon yesterday. And meeting you at that same coffee shop was unexpected. I'd soon be hanging around that area, I'm full of anticipation for that available seat slot.

I wonder, will I see you again someday?

Ms. Anonymous

Dad, wish i could have seen you one last time, if only for the benediction of your gentle smile and your loving words. Couldn't make it to say goodbye. But i'm comforted by the certainty that after the good life you lived, caring for others, God is holding you to His bosom. Through the pain of loss and the tears of sorrow, you will always have a special place in my heart, where your goodness and your greatness as a man will live forever.

What a great privilege it was that i was a son to you. i thank you.

Rest in the peace that you deserve so well.

Guest biancaanne

Forgive me, but I am very slowly letting go. This will never amount to anything but uncertainty, fear, mistrust, and insecurities. You will notice the change in me.

I'm letting u go...cause I can't stand the way u flirt so much...

aside from that...i have chosen you instead of my long time friend...but it never did count...

Yes,, you complete me...but u said it right...I can never own you...and I have to go...

I;ll miss you definitely...but like you...I'm selfish too...