The Mail Box

hi there.

its me. hope you still remember me. im the guy whom you met at ctbl gb3. i couldnt get close to you that night cause i reeked sweat from the gym. actually that was just my excuse, because i dont have the nerve to talk to you directly. all i could muster all night was a smile.

hi there.

its me again. hope you still remember me. im the guy whom you met at astoria. remember i drank your beers so you wont get drunk. actually i wanted to drink all the beers that night so that i could muster the guts to talk to you all night. at least this time i was able to manage to talk to you.

hi there.

its me again. ang kulit ko noh. hope you still remember me. im the guy who treated you to sisig, and vodka cruiser in pasig. actually i dont know what you think of me, so to make a good impression, i tried to be someone else, but that night, all i could muster was to be myself. at least the misfired plan worked, at least this time i got the guts to kiss you this time.

hi there.

its me again. hope you still remember me, im the guy whom you met in rockwell and treated you to a great resto there... its been a year i dont know how you'll react to my years absence. actually it was me who was afraid, so i booked a week just to date you everyday. it was my way of mustering courage as well as to satisfy my longing of holding your hand again. in short nagdeposito ako ng feelings because i know ill be leaving again.

hi there.

its me again. hope you still remember me, im the guy whom you met in trinoma. i know i shouldnt be meeting you, but the thought of that longing, i dont care anymore how you felt, it was just me satisfying my emotions. i had to see you, i got to see you. i was right then, it was nice, wait, not nice, it was great seeing you again.

hi there.

its me again. hope you still remember me, its been a while since you told me you have a boyfriend. kaya pala you dont go online much. saturday and sundays while im in the office are the best days of the week for me. because these are the times i know you are online. but alas, we dont get to be online as often as we do, and i felt somethings wrong. funny thing is, i felt somethings wrong but in a way im feeling alright. how hard it maybe to understand, i had to let you go.

hi there.

its me again. hope you still remember me. because i still do remember you.

Guest Riveria

We are meant to be together for the rest of our lives, this we know. Each day that passes I am aware that it means that it is one day closer to being in your arms again. Each night is spent dreaming of your face and wishing you were next to me again. You are amongst death and danger, though I know you are being careful. I love you with more then just my heart, I love you with my entire being. Meeting you was fate, this distance is just an inconvenience.

Last week, after a month of hard work, we presented to the Board a way to squeeze nearly a billion more pesos from the middle and lower classes of this third world country, who form the bulk of our customers. Without giving them back anything in exchange. A spohisticated form of squeeze play, pure and simple.

Yesterday the Board approved. We implement on June.

Today I think, what have I done?

The ghosts of three generations of full UP scholars rise up. Nine years of public schooling paid for with the sweat taxes of Mang Juan the farmer and the balut vendor, at the most excellent schools there are here, demand I face the question: So whose interests did I serve?

For mere pay, we have sold my country away to foreign white-skinned interests, a billion times over. We have committed more prostitution in one day of presentation, than all the four floors of whores nearby commit in a thousand days and with their thousand ways of pssuy fukcing, blow jobs and ass action, combined.

And we even structured it legal, this which was not right.

There was no sin we had left undone.

LC

Hey Jay,

It's way past my bed time, but I sit here patiently waiting for you to go online. It's almost 10 pm there, and I know you're probably dead tired. I still remember how your work days looked like- the meetings that go on forever. I know you never promised to go online tonight; and I know that when you say you'd try, you really mean it's not going to happen. I know you well enough to know that; and yet here I am, waiting for that buzz to let me know you've signed in.

I know I said it's time for us to move on; and let each other go. I'm ready to not be your lover- but I'm hoping to still be your friend.

-Aya

R,

sorry, i was just tired last night. you were too. but that's alright.

you're a great man. i hope i'm not teaching you something bad.... because you continue to inspire me to do better always.

M

------------

ss2,

kahit maling email napadala mo, okay lang. kahit mahal ng konti, okay lang. see? i told you i was impressed. :P

Guest biancaanne

You,

There's a limit to the drama one can muster. I give up. Self-preservation is at the top of my list right now.

Me

=========================================================

Teach,

The leopardess taught us a lot of lessons.

Your faithful student

P.S.

It's hard to heavily invest on something you might end up losing later on, in the first place.

=========================================================

Anne,

Hang in there. You've got two years to work on the plan.

B

Edited by biancaanne

I've been amused, entertained and bedazzled just by looking at you from afar. A hint of pain that can be easily washed away by your smile. I miss the quiet times. Those moments when I used to stare at your name knowing it wouldn't talk, but then the world doesn't feel so empty like it is now. You're like a poignant, fascinating scene...and I just can't look away.

Luis

Oo, umasa ako na makasiping ka nung gabi na tayo'y nagkita, pero hindi ko inasahan na maaalala ko ang bagahe ng nakaraan. Mas madali yatang magbigay ng ibang paliwanag o idaan na lang sa biro - na pagod ako, gutom ako, inaantok ako, hindi ako tunay na lalaki - kaysa aminin ang katotohanan. Na nung hinahalikan kita, napapamalikmata ako tuwing titignan kita at ibang tao ang nakikita ko, hindi siya. Pasensya. Gusto talaga kita, pero parang hindi ko pa makalimutan ang...alam mo na.

Siguro sa sunod nating pagkikita, mas kaya ko na.

Sana.

St. Paul,

I had no idea that there was something goin on. You should have told me.

I am totally clueless.

Anyway, whatever that is, I promise you this: I won't get in the way.

In fact, I am happy for you that despite what has been eh you are starting on the right foot.

(Although you missed the fact that we are friends and you should have told me, tsk.)

In the end I guess, you make your own decisions and fight your own battles.

Goodluck and yes, HE was the logical choice.

St. La Salle

you..

all of a sudden, you texted me out of the blue...

then when you found out I resigned, di ka na naman nagreply..

i'm not surprised na you dropped the convo when you found out I'm unemployed now...

i'm just curious as to why you started texting me earlier...

naisip ko agad, wala ka na naman BF kailangan mo ng in between bf guy

no more, my dear... no more...

me

To the girl that wears the oh so cute and sexy pencil checkered black, white and gray skirt,

I have so many things to say but I'd rather write you a letter.

Anyway, I have read your posts and you were right and wrong at the same time.

Yes, I was busy, dealing with real life situations. But if you were under the impression that I was busy with the other world then your wrong. Sooooo wrong.

You dont even have proof. And I just wanna clear that up.

And if you think I didnt know what was going on eh...you were wrong again. I knew, thats why i asked. I just had to hear it straight from you.

I was actually there...lurking, watching, waiting and in fact, indirectly pointing you to the direction that you are in now.

Maybe I wanted it, maybe I didnt. Bittersweet. But sweet nonetheless. Glad that you have been found.

As for me, you dont have to worry. You know Im always good.

So, with that said...this will be the last time I post about you. This will be the last time I will think about you. This will be the last time I will reminisce and think about what has been and what couldve been (prolly a month ago, nyahahahahhahahahaha! :)) Cz right now, everything is clear. clear as the cali blue skies.

The boy who never wore uniform in college

P.S. the pencil checkered gray, white and black skirt now blurs me out. :) but HE'll prolly find it cute and sexy.

P.S.S. im not naive. and please i never changed. if i did, id have gone poof a long time ago and stuck. hows that for being faithful. :)

Guest biancaanne

Teach,

My office buddy always tells me to "find my bliss". She's right, you know. I'll find a way to get out of the office rut I'm in, and yet keep my word to follow through on our plan. I won't let you down even if you said that you, yourself, can take care of for our dream.

My bliss is not in the office cooped up with power-trippers and jaded puppets. My bliss is back in the classroom, just like you are doing, keeping those kids hopeful and motivated. More importantly (and more than you will ever know), my bliss is with you. Let's keep it at that.

Your faithful student

the cute one:

in a few minutes today becomes tomorrow. and i've seen her the second time. but you've only seen me talking to him. so you think it's bad. but not as bad as me seeing her, right there, across from where i sat. how does it feel being around two women, one ex, one would-be ex? answer, please.

i can tell you what it's like talking on the phone with an ex while the would-be ex is hovering around. it's hilarious. hilariously painful.

it was a crazy world out there. and there was no sign to be had.

this thing needs to stop.

Guest biancaanne

Dears,

Please do us a favor and do share something enticing to the eye. Get a second opinion, pleeease lang! :lol:

Call-Me-Snooty