The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

N,

It was like talking to a more sensible version of me.

It felt so good being able to talk to you as good friends do. I've proven that although you will always be the man I see myself with forever, I have finally learned how to accept, as you have always tried to teach me.

In you, I have found true love, a love that knows sacrifice, acceptance, friendship, passion that once was, and more importantly, balance. Thank you.

I love you. 'See you next lifetime, Baby.

A

Guest Riveria

D,

Why only now? Do I need to blame myself for not being nice to you before?

3 more months and you'll be out of my life... If only I can ask you not to push with your plans with her I will definitely beg and tell you to just stay with me.

I will miss you...I love you so dearly

E

Marco ,

I think she likes you na. grab the opportunity. Kung magiging kayo man, I'll be happy. I know naman kasi na Di kita kaya alagaan. Kung sa tingin mo na magiging masaya ka sa kanya, go ahead. But i can't promise you na I will still be the same. I might even start forgetting you. kailangan mo kasi mamili dba? malamang sya piliin mo. I'm happy for you though :) wish you all the happiness

well, alam ko naman na di mo mababasa ito so here i go...

I love you Marco.

lyn

Guest biancaanne

Teach,

I don't know how you do it, really. My mom loves you, my brother treats you like you've known each other for years, your relatives were quite warm and accommodating...and we are just friends. The conversation earlier might even lead us to be business partners two years from now.I have to admit that this weekend in Baguio was sweet.

I know that we will both be very busy come June, and I appreciate the time we spend being together almost every single day of the weekend. I wish it would never end, though. I'm getting too used to having you here with me that I'm worried about it becoming a habit.

Tsk...

B

I don't know what to say when I see you later. *SIGH*... Papa, I wish I can do more. I wish I could have DONE better. I'm sorry that this has to happen...yet, who am I to question the wisdom of the recent waves?

You can cry on my shoulders, admit defeat, and be weak. You're safe in my arms...because all I can offer is my embrace braced with unconditional love.

I said this before and I'll say this again...Papa, you will have a HOME in me forever.

Let me wipe your tears, my NUMBER ONE MAN. Let me share tulips with you when the day comes.

Papa's Little Girl

Ma,

Why the HELL are you such a BITCH to me?

I took care of you ... during your 2 day confinement last week.

Where's the respect? Dont I get ANY credit for the "service" I offer and provide?!

I may not contribute with money ... but I'm hir when your two other daughters are not. :(

To think it was just Mother's Day recently.

Was it a miracle you're STILL here? For me ... it's sheer HELL!

A

Bruno,

I'm sorry to say but i think we have to go on our separate ways.. ibabalik na lang kita sa dating pamilya mo.. Sa sobrang busy ko lately, napapabayaan na kita.. hindi ko naiisip kung nakakain ka na.. kung meron ka pang tubig sa tabi mo.. ilang araw na rin kitang hindi nadadalhan ng fresh na prutas.. kapag umuuwi naman ako ng bahay, lagi kang walang imik.. lagi kang walang kibo.. hay, ano bang gagawin ko sa yo?

Spinny

(a letter for my iguana.. my only best friend..)

Dokie Moy,

You made me so proud today...ahm except for your "extra activity" (maryosep!) blink.gif

Yes, I'm more blessed to have you again...tic tac, tic tac...10, 11, 12...can't wait! 13, 14, 15...16, 17, 18... blush.gif

I can't wait to stop counting and start again from 1. Phase 2. happy.gif

White, green, intimate, dawn, sunrise, sandals (don't worry, I didn't forget this part) :lol: ... Manila, Singapore, Italy and that place halfway (this part either! deal's closed, right?) laugh.gif shall we include the south sea pearls and the controversial wrist watch? laugh.gif

And when the time comes, I'll claim your promise...that there will only be TULIPS in my long sleep. wub.gif

Ahem,

Baby Wash

K,

It's been a while. And I don't know why it still feels awkward...

Questions I don't wanna ask, words I don't wanna utter. I just let things be.

Don't say "sorry" about yesterday, that was quite expected.

I was more surprised when I saw you again earlier today. That shabby look... you look like Jake Gyllenhaal :lol:

Now, you made my day. ;)

M

----------

ss1,

It wasn't a great deal. But I got it. I opted to take it... maybe just for now.

ss2,

It was pretty impressive of what you could offer. Give me a month and we'll see.

ss3,

Hearing you talk feels like home. You remind me so much of my MOM. ^_^ Thanks for being around.

boss,

I've been busy and I'm sorry I'm missing the deadline now. My job with you requires more time in thinking, researching, and testing. Can I take a pause and will get back to you soon? Hehe how I wish.... :rolleyes:

Baby,

I can't thank you enough. You know I appreciate you too. I always do. Please bear with me for a while.

I promise you, I'll be fixing things up. I worry every time you ask me about the tasks I have to do.

Everything will still go as planned. I'll be ready on October, November or December whatever. Just loop me in.

Thank you for understanding. You know I love you.

The Drama Queen