The Mail Box

Guest Serenity12

Ex,

I dropped you because -

1. Sex with you was lousy. Sure I stroked your ego by saying I was satisfied but I was faking it all the time. How can one get satisfied with premature ejaculation? geez.

2. I found men after you who were definitely better in bed and did not need constant ego stroking. Why should they?

3. You were a loser and refused to even help yourself. I could only do so much.

4. I lost all my respect for you in the last three years of our so-called "relationship".

There, that is the whole truth and I spared you all that with the "It's not you, it's me" bullshit. But you certainly define OBSESSIVE LOVE by stalking me, creep. Get the hell out of my life or I will be forced to ask for a restraining order.

I mean it.

Guest Riveria

I think it is crazy how I never thought that I would wake up one morning and have fallen in love. Every day I look at you and every day I think of you and it makes me happier and happier knowing that I can spend the rest of my life with you. I know I will never have to worry about losing you because I know that you will never leave me. I know it when I look in your eyes. I love you, baby Muah.

Duh!!! Sana naalala mo pa yang letter na yan...

Deceiving ka...I hate you!

Kat,

Im in the office now. reading your post on that major break up thread. At first, I thought it was just a simple post. But then again, I was mistaken. I tried to keep my composure while reading it, but deep inside of me is a black hole emerging to suck all my being into nowhere. All emotions mixed and stirred up. Eventually, My tears fell with me not noticing it. I couldn't imagine the pain you went through., and to be able to stand up and love again. I saw a much clearer picture of you and your past now. With this tends me to understand and love you more and more further.

I love you more everyday kat.

-jake

Guest biancaanne

The eyes, ears, tongue, and touch,

I can take a hint. Enjoy the fame. 'Wish fortune came along with it too. If that were the case, then I'd be 5 steps ahead of all of you.

Blind, Deaf, Mute, and Numb

Edited by biancaanne

Hey...

It's been a while. Receiving your famous "hey" message today made me smile and sigh. You didn't deserve the treatment. I'm sorry. Those were really difficult times. And those girls + 1 gay who ganged up on me? They're my friends now. LOL! Funny how things changed.

Thank you for your patience when I became most difficult to deal with. God bless your good heart. :)

Adik

Having our own (happy) relationships doesn't mean we have forgotten about each other...'cause I didn't. Everytime my day don't go as planned; everytime I feel that something's missing in my life, I think of you. And I think of those times when I can't hold everything together and you were the only person who's been there for me. You never judged me.

I already have three adorable bitches, but you were the kid sister I never had. I love you, and I know that when everyone leaves...you would stay. I'm arrogantly sure about that.

Thanks for the email, it brightened my day.

Bessie

your lola's in the hospital again.

sabay-sabay kamo ang problema mo.

why am i not surprised?

i wanted to tell you:

"do the right thing and it will all stop."

but, i didn't... because i know you're just looking

for a reason to pick a fight with me.

and once again, use that distorted line of reasoning

of yours why you have to use your body to

take care of your family's needs.

sorry, that doesn't hold water for me.

hangga't puro kabig lang ang nalalaman mo,

wala ring swerteng darating sa buhay mo.

Guest Riveria

Since you’re gone there is an empty space. The world is not the same anymore. All those lonely nights I lied on my bed and cried.

I still think of you.

Yes I do. :(

M,

You've always been my hero.

Thank you very much. It's either that or send me a really good lawyer! :lol:

I love you. Have fun with the taliban guy. :D

====

T and C,

I enjoyed our little party today. It's my only escape from too much reality back home. A beautiful reality though.

Thanks for the laughs. :D I'll see you both next month.

===

I,

I'm sorry about the sad news. I wish I could be there for you. Hang in there. I'll see you really, really soon.

hugs and kisses to my favorite people.

<BCK

Guest biancaanne

JBC,

I saw someone who looks like you (minus the six-pack). The first thought that came to my mind was "Pedometer". :lol:

AAA

Edited by biancaanne

-Sep 2001

Ka Marianne,

Natakot akong harapin ang katotohanan na nagsisimula na ang paglakas ng samahan,

subalit mas ninais kong harapin ng mag isa ang suliraning pampamilya,

mas ninanais kung harapin ang aking magulang kaysa sigaw ng konsensya.

Masarap ag pakiramdam na tawaging bayani.

Subalit sa aking paniniwala, na ang problema ng bansa

hindi ko mag isang makukumpuni.

Sa ilang linggo kong pagsama napagtanto ko na sa palitan natin ng ideyolohiya, hindi tama na ako ay sumama sa ideyolohiyang hindi ko pinaniniwalaan. Mahirap lumaban sa isang makabayan na misyon subalit ang puso koy talos ng pagdududa, habang animo akoy sumasakay at nag iisip ng isang nagbabakasakaling tumama. Ako ay lubusang humihingi ng tawad, siguro ito na ang arae kung saan tayo ay magkakahiwalay. ikamusta mo na lang ako kay a berto, alam kong hindi mo tanggap ang ang sistemang pagbabagong panlipunan ng walang armadong pakikibaka. subalit matatag ang aking paniniwalang it ang tamang paraan.

paalam mga kaibigan.

feb. 2010

pinilit kong ipakiusap ang isa sa mga sulat, na nagawa ko. nangangamusta lamang ako. Siguro mataas na ang ranggo nyo sa pakikibaka. Nag abroad ako ng 2006 sensya na kung ngayon lang ako nakaisip sumulat. hinahanap ko ung sinabi mong taga abot subalit parang lumipat na. habang madalas kong mabasa ang patuloy nyong paglakas sa hukbo ng quezon. wala naman akong eksaktong balita sa inyo. kamusta na ba si kaberto?

sana ay naunawaan nyo ako sa hindi ko pagsama sa inyo. naniniwala akong mananatili tayong magkaibigan, hindi man sa lupa sana maging magkaibigan tayo sa kabila. salamat sa mga aral na hanggang ngayon ay baon ko, mrhil hanggang sa aking pagtanda. sana lang maisip mo kahit hindi kami namundok patuloy ang aming pakikibaka sa araw araw.

ka roman

------------------------------

sana minsan narinig ni ka marianne ang mga kantang to.

Rosas ng Digma (lyrics) - Musikang Bayan

sumibol sa isang panahong marahas

bawat pagsubok ay iyong hinarap

at hanggat laya'y di pa nakakamtan

buhay moy laging laan

namumukadkad at puno nang sigla

tulad mo'y rosas sa hardin ng digma

at di maiwasan sa iyo ay humanga

ang tulad kong mandirigma

ako'y nangangarap na ika'y makasama

taglay ang pangakong iingitan kita

ang ganda mong nahubog sa piling ng masa

hinding hindi kukupas, hindi malalanta

ang kulay mong angkin

sintingkad ng dugo

nagbibigay buhay sa bawat puso

tinik mo'y sagisag ng tapang at giting

sa laranga'y kislap ng bituin

hinding hindi kukupas, at di malalanta

gaya ng pag ibig na alay ko sinta

===========================

Rosas ng Digma (ang tugon)

ika'y paru-parong nangahas lumipad

sa dilim ng gabi pilit na umalpas

pagkat hanap mo'y ningning at laya ng bukas

sa aking mundo'y napadpad

at tulad ng iba ay nagmamahal din

kahit malayo ay liliparin

upang pag ibig mo'y iparating

sa rosas ng iyong paningin

hinding hndi kukupas, at di malalanta

===========================

Guest biancaanne

Ne,

Take your meds and don't go bezerk on me again, okay? Now that you know...please let me be. I can't take another episode, neither can your mom. Talk to me if you have questions or doubts.

I'll always love you and you know that there are only two men in the world that I can completely trust - you and Light.

Ne

Guest Riveria

It's crazy because i catch myself calling your phone. I catch myself wanting to stop you and say i love you and I'm sorry. It's crazy but what brought us together was fate. I want to be your number 2 because your my number 1.

And i don't care what no one says are what they think about it.

Guest Serenity12

Pogi,

I accidentally deleted your new number, sorry! But what I said last night was true- thanks for the offer but I'm faithful to one man nowadays.

Yeah, you heard right.

Faithful.

Me.

Don't laugh your ass out.

:lol: