The Mail Box

It's even funny remembering how hurt you were months ago that you needed to unregister your name.... that you were overtly hurt when he seemed to render his attention on me for sometime.

And it's even funny remembering how I used to remind him to check your posts.... and once and for all, settle whatever fuss he had with you. After all, you're his long time friend. I am so aware of that.

My point is, I am moving on. Can you just leave me alone now?

And to you, yes you, W....

Your silence hurts me the most. I never demanded anything from you, you know that. I don't deserve this treatment. How could you forget?

Guest biancaanne

Pa, it took herculean effort to summon the courage to talk to you today. I thought you wouldn't bat an eyelash so much as to offer any help at all. I was wrong.Thank you for proving me wrong. It's only now that I felt that you're more than just a provider.I will go home soon. Let me just try to lessen your worries and search at least for another week, and settle down first. I won't start my new life without going back to my roots first.

==================

NCB, I'll never stop thanking you and calling you "Baby" (since we both agree that it's awkward calling each other using our first names). You will forever more be my inspiration and dear, dear friend.

==================

Ma and Ading ko, hang in there for me. Thanks for holding the fort. I won't let the two of you down again...

==================

Ben, Ken and JP, I love you all so much. I've come to realize that nothing beats the real thing. Our friendship is my epiphany and one of the three only real constants in my life.

==================

Niisama, thank you for being my guardian angel. It's time for me to return the favor by helping you.

Edited by biancaanne

C,

In life, when a moment makes you happy and feel like floating in the air, sometimes one can just cherish that moment because he can't do anything about it. Live one day at a time and cherish each moment, that is what they say. And that is what I do whenever I am with you. I know that I will lose you to fate one of these days, and it will break my heart. I will move on, live on, but those moments with you will forever be etched in my heart. Just remember that.

Me

Edited by revi
c'mon, gurl!

what is this? now, you got yourself involved in a motor accident?

and what? for some quick money?

please, please clean up your act... if not for your own sake, then for

your daughter's.

I GIVE UP!!!

if there's one thing our exchange proved earlier, it is this:

YOU ARE BEYOND REDEMPTION... and you are on your own.

boss,

you didn't have to put everything on hold. that was just too much. i'm worried about the effect on your projects and stuff. it did, however, melted me to the core. thanks for being there through the pain and the NPO status and the cheverloo. let's look at it this way - at least the problem is not with that system we are worried about. heehee. we'd still get to have those babies right on schedule.

i honestly still need you come thursday. it just feels so different when you're on the other side of the fence. :(

and thanks for the coordinator too. that was a great anti-bridezilla tactic.

your teeny tiny precious little pet

Guest biancaanne

Him, Her, You, Us etc.,

Witness an ascension/descent, or however you may perceive it. It's like rehab...

I'm sure the paparazzi's and tabloid reporters are already on this ;)

Me, Us, She, Her

cco,

tao rin kami... napapagod. kala nyo naman napakadali nang trabaho namin

kayo kaya magsalita nang walang tigil!

leche!

agent

++++++++++++++++++++++

jingoy,

medyo di na kita halos nakakausap. kasi alam ko naman di ako malaking kawalan sayo :P

natawa ako bigla nung naalala ko nung tinanong mo ako kung mahal kita at sinagot kita nang 'OO'

astig..... :lol:

sana magparamdam ka naman. o wag na ako umasa? :)

dabyana

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

macau friend,

i hope you could still remember me. kahit di kita napagbigyan sa hiniling mo noon sana ituring mo parin akong kaibigan mo :)

nakakalungkot lang isipin.... kung kailan wala ka na, saka naman kita naiisip :)

your girl friend

++++++++++++++++++++++++

my past,

di ko alam kung maaawa ako sayo.... i guess iam.

sana maging masaya ka na. masaya na kasi ako. medyo stressed lang sa trabaho :lol:

your past

jungoy

alam mo, ni minsan di mo ako tinulungan. kahit manlang pampagaan nang loob never mo ako binigyan nun. puro pabigat sa loob. you always act all high and mighty. i had it. salamat sa mga payo mo pero ako naman ang magdedesisyon sa mga bagay na GUSTO KO GAWIN. ni hindi mo nga ako mapaligaya, ganyan pa ugali mo. sasabihin mo buti nga tinangap mo ako. EH DI WAG MO AKO TANGAPIN! may pumipilit ba sayo!? this is bullS**T

me

baby,

don't you think we're moving too fast? at first it was all sex and dates and booze and trips... now it's about houses, cars, investments, groceries, bills, babies and other stuff which is a 180 degree turn from what we used to be. all in a year's time too! :)

what a ride! and to think it's just the beginning. cheers to you for surviving your first year of being my lucky homepartner in spite and despite of my out-of-this-world tantrums! i think we're doing ok.

the missus

ps

sorry for raising a few decibels on the phone last night. not easy being in pain driving through that horrible road and in deep thought all at the same time. let's not get THE house anymore. I honestly want one that is of your design.

-----------------------------------------

bababoom,

please make your presence felt. the time is near! :D

love,

your victims

Guest biancaanne

Corathon,

I enjoyed hanging out with you and Tomathino tonight. I miss my girl-friends! Lemme tell you this though, the only reason why you're bothered about this whole sitch of yours is that, admit it or not, you still love him, and that you're not used to being single again.

Join the club, sistah...it's hard at first, but soon, you'll get over the need for these booty calls to get over the loneliness.

'Been there, done that (not saying I'm already perfect), somehow, have learned my lesson. Now cut the crap, and let's just continue drinking and flirting with "Kuya na naka-maroon". Hahahaha!

'Love ya to bits. You're stronger than that, and even if you're not, Jayps and I will always love you and be here for you.

Espi

Goddess,

I enjoy watching every man as they try to impress you. They amuse me. I wonder what you're feeling with too much attention you're getting. It seems like the more they move forward, the more you retract. You're a puzzle. You are almost cryptic. Undecipherable. He is indeed very lucky.

Guest Riveria

I care about you so much.that i don't event know how to express my feelings for you anymore i wish u could see trough me and than u would see how much i care and i love you so much. I hope u know that i know the word LOVE is big but that's how i feel about you.and i hope 1 day u feel the same way.hopefully.