The Mail Box

Dude,

Always trust your instincts because they're good. You know that winning can come only when you stay the course and walk the extra mile, no matter what. Even when you get to feeling like a loser some days. Remember what mom used to say: what you get out of something is directly proportional to what you put into it. Man, that was a beautiful 2-0 score yesterday, you good-looking son of a bitch!

Guest biancaanne

AAA,

It feels good to be single again. You just have to fight the loneliness and the consequences it brings. Find what makes you complete...find him no matter what it takes, without giving a f#&k what people say or think about you. Emo na kung emo, nega na kung nega, but in reality, the one who will make you complete will love you at your worst...

BA

Trucker,

One year ago, when we met again, accidentally.

One year ago, when we started this journey.

And from that day on, you never left each other's side.

You have given me so much happiness and have supported me in every way.

You taught me to trust and love again without doubt.

I know we are still work in progress....

But am willing to take that extra mile with you :)

And you know what? I am finding myself more inlove with you each day...each moment :rolleyes:

Let's keep the passion and flame burning... :*

Your Miss

Edited by MS

Aling Matutina,

The lyrics of this song are the exact words that I'd like to instill to you.

I don't have the courage and the will

To say the words but I can feel

That what's inside me is for real

Oh and I know someday

I'll have the chance to prove and say

The simple words would come your way

I know i'll have the chance someday

A Chance for me to say

That I love you

And yes, I wish that this dream will all come true. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pimp

Edited by pimpmeister

what is the matter with you, girl?

noong una, new year na new year, nakipag-basag-ulo ka sa sa kapitbahay mo.

ngayon naman, nakagat ng aso yung anak mo.

can't you see? Somebody is trying to tell you something...

mga senyales na yan mula kay Bro!

you have to get your child out of that neighborhood and you have to find a decent job.

hindi titigil yang mga kamalasan sa buhay mo hangga't di ka nagbabago.

and here's another thing - hangga't puro kabig lang ang nalalaman mo, walang swerteng darating sa buhay mo.

remember this: "the hand that gives, gathers."

sigh... :(

Guest Riveria

I'm enjoying my life now...Thanks for revealing what is needed to be said....

Wish you all the luck....

Sorry I still can't find the words to talk to you...

Hope you understand.

Aling Matutina,

You see, I'm hurt. I'm hurt of seeing your tears fall down your red cheeks.

And yes, it's difficult. It's difficult to decide on where should I draw the line.

What I witnessed was something else, I felt that enduring pain.

I can feel that there's something deep inside of you so please let me reach you.

Let me reach those wounds and help you slowly heal it.

Know that my intentions are genuinely real.

I'll be here, I am more than willing to wait...

And I will always be at your side because now I began to realize that....

I loved you more. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Pimpy

Edited by pimpmeister

mr. s,

let's face it, we're not really good at arguing... I'm sorry I was bitchy. Good thing we got to save that Saturday night (ACA pala din nun. heehee. sayang we didn't know...) even if it meant going out at 1 in the morning (and I thought we'd spend the whole night inside our bedroom!). See? All I need was to get sloshed so I can vent out and tell you my rants about that area I am hesitant to discuss- work. You're right... I should be more open to you about stuff like that. Maybe I'll follow your advice to take action now that I have leverage and make them know I will not take this sitting down. I should get what I deserve not just because of the money but it's about the principle of the thing. I am glad we had that discussion about our goals on that PDA-filled night out. Feels good to be your wh0re once in a while.

Thanks for the shopping spree too. I promise not to let myself go, but it's just that I am not really the brand conscious type that's why I am hesitant. Next time you are to offer that, you know where to take me! There, I guarantee you I will go weeeeeeee!!!! Also, this new mattress is unbelievably expensive but it is absolutely worth it! don't wanna get out of it! can I just work here too? thanks so much! I am gonna f*ck you real good on this bed! Nice way to compromise for your new ride bling bling! :) now about that biggie purchase, I have no problems about you doing that. I know you deserve it for working so hard. I appreciate the effort of involving me in your decisions... and maybe it's just the adjusting to the whole married life thing that makes me feel queasy. I can't tell you this upfront, but I am still not used to the financial eklart that comes with marriage. You know how independent I was before and so maybe that's why I am uncomfortable about having someone to share expenses with and all, and that's the reason I don't meddle with your accounts and don't even ask about your job's rewards as well. That's it though... let's take a break from the spending spree first. You told me what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours so I say we go easy. I know you want to give me everything, but let's give it some time to cool down. The entertainment upgrade will have to wait.

Don't think for once that you are not doing good... I appreciate you so much. It's now that I realized that I am the one who is holding back and who has that fear of commitment. :)

I am still learning to be your wife.

mrs. s

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest Serenity12

M,

O di rejected ang beauty mo? As someone in this thread would have said...."WENO NGAYON?" :lol:

Pakinggan mo nalang si Oprah. Sabi nya :

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve

then heck no, you can't "be friends".

A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.

Ang masasabi ko lang....tumpak nga! Chin up, girl!

S

MY SENT ITEMS

kawawa lang ang mga nagiging gf ko. sana naging duwag ako, "sana minsan maging assh*le naman ako" sabi nga nya, i never backdown sa challenges lalo na kung sa career ko. now because of my stupidity ako ang naglagay ng pader sa pagitan namin. all i can do is say to her, just go on, and move on, never wait for me to go over that wall. i cant stand to see her, she kept on waiting while im dreaming that someday we will have a chance to see each other. tang ina malayo na un sa katotohanan. next month pipirma na ako ng 3yrs sa afhanistan, what else she need to wait. she must move her ass and enjoy life. my boring life should not affect anyone's happIness. a guy who tainted someone's happy days is a deadman a guy who cant accept that he must be sad indeed someone's has the right to be happy.

siguro hindi mo nakuha ang point ko pero minsan naisip ko sana naging duwag ako para minsan maisip ko na umatras, as i keep moving forward, i can point my fingers to backdown, because im afraid to be called as coward, as i mive myself forward i forgot to think that someone in my life was left behind. and i cant even turn my eyes back on her its all because im afraid to called coward. in short im an assh*le, hindi ko kayang panindigan ang pagmamahal na dati kong pinaglaban. im selfish and im struck here, i hope this will not take forever.

Im sending this msg to my own email. a strong message for me, myself and my own.

why you just cant move on?

Why he cant just gone?

i read some of your post, ist all full of s@%t(sorry but indeed i felt like that)

did he read your post here?

may tanong sakin during a job interview, pano daw kung macoma ako sa isang aksidente.

then naririnig ko lahat ng nangyayari sa paligid ko. nagkaton lang na hindi ako makapag respond.

kung ako daw ang masusunod ano daw ang pipiliin ko. sinabi ko why i cant just f#&king die?

natawa ang Hr. anyway sinabi ko to. ito ung tanong na lagi kong tinatanong sa sarili ko.

tanong na hanggang ngaun ang hirap sagutin.

gaano ba kalalim ang kaligayahan natin?

ikaw sige hanggang saan ang kaligayahan mo?

paano kung isang araw malaman mo na ung pagiging masaya mo may nalulungkot? paano kung ang kaligayan mo ay isa lang palang kalbaryo sa iba.

A-C-C-E-P-T-A-N-C-E diba ? kelan mo tatanggapin na minsan ung kaligaya mo may katapusan para ang iba naman ang sumaya.

sige idudugtong ko na sa sitwasyon mo. Kelan ba nya maiisip na dapat tapusin na nya ang pagbola sayo, na dapat hindi lang sya ang masaya. dapat ikaw din. nagmumukha na kaung siamesi twin, masyadong dikit at hindi magawa ang dapat gawin ng bawat isa. tapos sa huli may isang hindi masaya.

wag mong hintayin sabihin nya sau na wala na. try to gamble, sabihin mo sa kanya, wag mo sarilinin ang nararamdaman mo. lahat tayo may karapatang sumaya, karapatan nyang sumaya pero may karapatan ka din.

give yourself a break.

Ms. Dee

I know that you are doing well and that me giving you this letter will not mean a thing. It's been a long time after all since we last saw each other, since we last laughed, cried and said our hellos or goodbyes. But none the less, I am still writing as a fool to tell you how fondly I miss you. How I have not forgotten about you at all. And how after all these months I still go back to the letters that you have sent, reading your hand writing and the powerful truth that you write in lavender ink. How I wish you could allow me to bask in your presence, even for just a minute so I can say that I have been in your presence.

I would be too arrogant of me to even dare say that my writing will stir your emotions, but in all due humility, I am hoping that you read even just a line from this text. What I feel for you never went away, nor has it changed. And my letter might already bee to late, or too soon, but I wrote to say that you have been in my thoughts, my prayers and my vivid aspiration. I hope for an audience, to properly say my piece, but before that I hope that you open this sheet of irony first....

Here is to what may come.

Regards,

UtopianMan

Guest biancaanne

My dear direct report,

I hope you're happy that a lot of people would potentially lose their jobs because of your need to satisfy your urge to create intrigue. You said that what you miss about our former company is how we took care of our own "kind". You just proved to me that you are officially now part of the snake pit. Porke't aalis ka na papuntang US, siniraan mo kami and your own "padawans".

Makonsensya ka naman sana. I'm leaving that godforsaken company. Kahit magutom ako and lulunukin ko pride ko't di na ako bisor or manager, I'd rather go work for and with people who prefer the simple life.

Mamatay kayo sa inggit, dahil makakatulog na ako ng mahimbing. A pox on the kabulukan sa STK. May you see the same downfall Access and Teletech saw because of the people who ran your company...

Dyan ka na. Bagay kayo ng mga kinakaibigan mong bossing. Pare-pareho kayong walang utak.

B

Aling Matutina,

Thank you so much. You just made my day complete with your call. Akala ko madadapa ako palabas ng training room because of too much excitement. I can't describe the feeling, kinikilig ako na parang nasa Highschool days lang ulit. Hahahaha... Sana ganito na lang palagi. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Pimpy

Edited by pimpmeister

little girl,

i wish am wrong about you. many like you have passed through our lives, looking like they are so fragile (thus bringing out the saviour complex of men we know) then in the end hurting them in the process. what bothers me is do you really know what you are looking for? because it will always be a vicious cycle if you repeat the same thing every time you try to find the answers in the men you are with. my suggestion is for you to love yourself and find out what your really need maybe then everything will fall into place. you don't have to prove that you are cool or to be one of "the ones", when you try too hard you will always fail.

i hope you find your way... i really want to be wrong about my first impression of you.

Edited by tessa215
Guest Serenity12

To the online company that sent me an article on "Ways to Rekindle Your Libido"....

honey, thanks for the article but i assure you there's no need to rekindle something that has never diminished even from the start. :rolleyes:

Edited by Serenity12