The Mail Box

John Lloyd Regala,

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster. What makes it funny is that it all involves family matters, and everybody knows for a fact that you aren't exactly THE family kind of man, but you were there through it all! :) And from what I've noticed, like you being Dr. Phil to one of your chickies about her and her Gerry BF with the _ _ factor that tugz-tugz night, you being a support system to your mum, and you being my pillar of strength and a member of the search party... you should've been a psychiatrist! And it's a wonder that you have this unique method of psyching up things-- by the power of San Mig Light! You should go to that grad school re playing with the mind with my dad! But please, when I say our safe word, stop. :P

And about last night... I know what you're doing is hard. It is really damn hard and I should consider myself lucky because that is one of the greatest sacrifices a man can do. Totally selfless. Slip of the tongue on your end perhaps, but now you know where my true weakness lies. I know how you were kinda rattled when you realized the boo-boo and I can see how you sincerely wouldn't want me to be in that kind of position. You are a true man... stepping up to do everything he can before the first teardrop falls, because I know how much you hate to see me cry. Also, just like what the background music that time says... Big Girls Don't Cry. Nakngtokwa! Feeling ko talaga we're in this one big muvee... at ang galing ng musical scoring ha! I know how much we mean to you, and I can clearly see that. I do get jealous na nga sometimes, because your hands get held and your name being called more than mine. You've conquered the way to my heart and thank you for playing the role, much more for playing the role so well and without pretensions... just a pure demonstration of love. I know you're surprised yourself, but I think you are a natural. I also know that it'll be tough, but we'll take it one careful step at a time. So? Punta tayo dun sa seminar on critter raising? We're turning into adults already, and the road to maturity do seem fun when I travel with you. So... magisip isip ka na... 13 pa ba? :lol: Baka wala nang free 20 tokens by that time! Believe me baby, you'd make one fine baby coach. Scary lang that by next week, it's not just financial management/values ed/independence strategies ang ituturo mo but calculus/structural design/beer & chick appreciation.

Congratulations... family man! :)

I really do find being enveloped by your big arms comforting. Feels like home. Hirap lang, nauuwin minsan sa mga di pinaplanong bagay bagay, kahit stressed out! For the next sexxxytime sched, have your people contact my people. :lol:

Ingat! :D

I love the way you love me,

side view ni KC (Montero! :lol:)

pi es

I really do think it's time to go out with other human beings during our nights out. It's now that I realized that it's kinda funny being the loudest, kookiest customers yet 2 lang tayo. Then again...whaddaheck! You are the best drinking buddy evaah! The only one I need!

And with all the things you've been doing for me, believe me, I will make sure that it'll be worth it. I dedicate the future to you. :) You are very much appreciated, and I am so lucky to have you.

Also, it was Guy and Pip (na may Maria Leonora Teresa), Bobot and Ate Vi! next time, get your facts straight... di kasi nanoood ng See True e! Gagawa ka pa ng panibagong chismis sa mga nakalipas na! :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

Loco(not so luscious),

I hope you get through this. We tend to run into things unwanted sometimes. I want to give you something optimistic about it, but nothing passes by my mind. I'm not the kind of person who likes to experience that as well. I just hope you realize that there's more happiness to come. Look forward, and not look in the past. Especially the icky past.

Superfly

Dani Pedrosa,

I never really liked you before. I thought you were way too young to be someone i could empathize with. Now.. oh man... you just made me spin my head :wub:

I think i will revisit Spain. Just for you... :)

Superfly,

I'll be fine don't worry. I think i should just take a few breathers here and there. After blogging down the whole drama scenario, i think i'll be okay. I believe that i will be okay.

If i need you, i'll just call out for "darna" :*

Miss you.

P.s.

Italian lessons for me soon?:)

Loco(loco) :lol:

Locoluscious,

:) yep breathing might work :)...and just try and be positive about things. think about something else. something more important. nothing will happen if you hover over the past that needs to be forgotten...

if you call out darna, then i'll shout out "ding, ang bato!" :lol: i think it won't be a cool thing to do in the middle of psych class :lol: but doesn't matter just shout out anytime you're in the need....of someone to rant with :lol:

rant all you want :)

P.S.

desiderate le lezioni italiane? nessun problema!

Darna (aka Superfly)

Miss Secretary,

I know you are new in your post, but for goodness sake (and yours, too), learn the trade! You are supposed to do that job for me. This is the second time you've shown how incompetent you are. A simple instruction such as reproducing a very important document needed at a very specific time is as easy as ABC. Didn't they teach that in school? How to follow instructions?

Now I don't even know how you get the job. I'm sure its not by sleeping with the boss, coz you're not quite that blessed in the aesthetic department either.

Pissed off Me

P.S.

I won't give you food anymore! Go die through lack of snacks! grrrr

My Everything,

The dinner with your family tonight was spectacular. We went to all the places where we spread your ashes and it was a very emotional time. Not a day goes by that I pray for you. I miss you very much. Wow. Baby it's been 9 months. I still can't believe that you're not here with me. I've been stressing out with school lately and every time I needed to talk to someone, I would get my phone and started dialing your number. Then your sister answers the phone, giving me a wake up call saying that you can't answer the phone anymore.

I have good news though. Every month that passes by, it's getting easier to let you go. Let you go in a manner where I can start letting someone else in my heart. It's still something I can't think about, but I know I will someday. And I'm thankful that you taught me how to love fully, but yet save some love for myself as well. :) Whoever will have me in the end will have all the love I have accumulated from you. Spread the love right? I will definitely spread the love that you taught me because it's a beautiful kind of love. A respectful love. A caring love. A romantic love. A passionate love. And I know that for you to continue living, your love has to remain. :) I miss you everyday.

Did I ever told you that I'm learning Italian? I am baby, for you. :) Remember how we always said that Italian is such a romantic language to learn? Well I still do, and I will try my best to learn it correctly. Ti amo il mio bambino.

I hope you're doing well there :). I love you baby.

Ti amo per essere la per me. Ti amo perche avete accettato me ed i miei difetti. Grazie il mio bambino. Per sempre e mai.

Always and always,

Lei

Edited by baby_lei

it was a test and you actually failed......why couldn't you just have apologized and i would have forgiven you anything.....arrgghhhh it's so hard to find a good lover....

you could have looked me in the eye and lied and i would have believed it....

it's not love you rodent, it's respect....and with it comes trust.

Guest serenity12

- Wit is not measured by one pm alone. I didn't have to read the second sentence to realize there's no substance . Some of you didn't have any second sentence at all. ;) And you still wonder why most of the women here never reply...

- To the two of you, I sent replies to your photography inquiries, thank you.

- Sweetheart, you ARE a riot. :lol: And I'm glad I provided you with entertainment. Coffee is on me the next time you're in town. :*

Edited by serenity12

Mr. J,

It's been almost three months since our last conversation. I'm surprised to catch you online a few minutes ago. That two-minute chat made me smile even though you're in a hurry. I'm glad to know that you're doing good. Looking forward to another longer conversation with you while you're there. We have a lot of catching up to do and I have a lot of stories to tell you. I miss you so much, really. Take care always. Enjoy the desert!

With tears of joy in the eyes,

Ms. S

Guest serenity12

You know who you are,

I admire a woman who is honest and has no inhibitions hehehe.

I am probably one of your many fans here in mtc, your posts caught my attention because

it focuses on being yourself and getting what you want.

Thank you. However, I'm no different from any other woman here who thinks she is better than the rest. ;)

I hope one of these days we could sit down over a cup of coffee.

Coffee? A euphemism for sex afterwards I presume ( if you think you'll get lucky).

And share

past adventures. hehehehe.

I don't think so. I don't kiss and tell.

Question. Since you are married have you been naughty on the side?

Next question please.

have you ever had a lover?

Lover? The word implies long-term relationships, sexual and otherwise. I don't think they would like to be known as my "lovers" . ;)

and if so who is better? hubby or lover.

I don't think there is a need to state the obvious.

I hope you do answer

i find you quite fascinatiing and open minded . Thank you

Thank you for your letter and I hope you don't mind me sharing my answers in a post. After all, I get similar inquiries daily and I'm sure the rest would like to know the same thing. After all, honesty would always be appreciated but tact has never been one of my strong points. ;)